4.30 star(s) 186 Votes
Sep 18, 2022
Hiding posts behind paywalls is just milking suckers. There sems to be quite a lot of suckers though.
"Pay for that meal you just cooked for me, Chef? What are you, some sort of milker?"

That is what literally every single dev does. Development logs are a way to say thank you and keep supporters updated on his progress. Are you entitled? Broke? Both?

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Hiding posts behind paywalls is just milking suckers. There sems to be quite a lot of suckers though.
I guess I upset some suckers who dont like being called suckers???? yah poor wee sensitive soul. Truth will always hurt Trolls. Live with it.

Reactions: faramata

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

Hello,

So, this is the log that would've been released on the 25th, but SG Chapter 5 was released on said day.

I took a few days to recover from the release exhaustion and now it feels like I'm back to normal.

...Just to have another release in November. Yay!

But the WiAB release should be a lot less stressful.

So, my main focus will now be switching to WiAB and my prio will be to get it out ASAP.

I have to render a few more animations for WiAB, but while those are rendering, I'll continue with postwork, start polishing, etc.

Background stuff & Blender news.
So, a lot of stuff happens in the background behind the actual game development...

I do language courses to improve my English and learn Catalan... I learn new techniques in Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere, After Effects & Substance Painter... My biggest priority -> I'm learning Blender.

And I've been doing 2 hours of Blender for quite a while now... I'm learning every single aspect, be it modeling, sculpting, lighting, animations, simulations, and all that other crap.

And I have reached a point, where my Blender art gets close or even surpasses my Daz art.

Blender_Miru.png

I have more renders of this set, but I will show them with my first Blender Log.

The plan is to switch to Blender at the end of Season 2... Go above and beyond and set a new level of quality for my games. (Especially in terms of animations. Lewd and non-lewd.)

In the future, I'll make separate Dev Logs about my Blender achievements, experiments, failures, and frustrations.

The reason why I choose Miru to be my main Blender experiment model is because she's actually the only character in both games that you've fully seen nude.

She also has good-sized tiddies to really see some simulations, and she features piercings. All of these things need to be in the back of my head when I animate, etc.

It's not my plan to get excellent at everything in Blender, I only do the modeling, weight painting, and other stuff because I want to at least understand it.

Especially if I hire Blender modeling boys down the line, I want to understand what they are doing and know if what they have done is correct, or could be done better.

Anyways... I'm getting a serious foothold in Blender and I will slowly start working on the first Blender Short story after the WiAB release in November. (And will do Blender Logs to keep you guys updated.)

Reminiscing
MC and Dana.png

MC and Dana2.png

SG Chapter 5 BETA is out, and as always it will be available for some higher tiers when the full is out.

WiAB Chapter 3 is now headed towards the finish line and my exhausted self can't wait to see you guys there.

- Ocean

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
What's up with Ocean and smoking :KEK:
Yeah, I don't like it either. Germans smoke a lot as a culture. It was only in the last few years that smoking in most public eating places has been illegal. Despite a significantly more expensive cost, you would think they handed cigarettes out as soon as a kid goes to the Jr. High School (equivalent). I lived there for 4 years and during class breaks, the students are commonly seen outside smoking in large groups of clouded adolescents.

Beyond that, there are a significant amount of computer programmers, gamers, and users who smoke. Add on top of that some people's fetish with smoking... You get characters who smoke. Unfortunately.

That is all conjecture and I am sure there will be people (mostly smokers) who object.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The reason why I choose Miru to be my main Blender experiment model is because she's actually the only character in both games that you've fully seen nude.
Reading this sentence made me mentally laugh out loud.
Seriously, I haven't played SG for this exact reason, and I don't understand why people keep playing it instead of asking Ocean to focus on what he's better at, especially since I've seen lots of people complaining about the constantly diminishing quality of the story in the other thread. What a waste of time. I would've been a patron of his most likely if only this game would show a better state of completion and dedication from his side.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016

- Ocean
Wait.. We see Miru naked in SG? Im behind an update on SG, when do we see her naked there and in what context?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
nah it was more of a joke and that would be boring and as far as I now SG plays years after WIAB so this dosent even make sens :KEK: :KEK:
Damn reaction limit :ROFLMAO:
Don't tell me it was a joke, man :HideThePain: Katie, even grey-haired, is totally worth it! We would have second grandma house in SG :KEK:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I'm all for WIAB MC getting cucked by SG MC, that would be funny as shit and probably the best thing that ever happened in a game franchise.
nah I would rather have ntr used seriouse and not as a funny theme or miru cheating because she saw a huge dick(rather slow corruption/degeneration) I would rather have a interesting story good seriouse/threatening antagonist which is a fun cat and mouse game with good writting (which both can have fun with ntr guys and people that dont like ntr but like the feeling of winning) and antagonist also work with the more seriouse tone of the game if the game still goes into gangs and underground drug dealers,biker gangs and so on...

optional ntr has so much potential story wise for people that enjoy ntr(more painful/emotional rollercauster ride) and for people that dont enjoy ntr that get better developed storys/antagonist/immersive world building this way without losing the love interest

Last edited:
Reactions: DatKingKrazy

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Wait.. We see Miru naked in SG? Im behind an update on SG, when do we see her naked there and in what context?
No Ocean said that from both games only one character which was seen in game completely nude is Miru. There is no Miru in SG CH5.

Reactions: Mortarion
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes