4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Really good VN, I had it marked since the start and finaly had a chance to try it out. The story is very well done, bit a sad story with a bad vibe lingering in the back, which makes it interesting. The characters are all pretty even the guys are great looking, Miru stole my heart, she is such a sexy asian cuty. I'm really looking forward to more updates, wish even I had tried it sooner.

Reactions: darlic and yossa999

NC_summer

Feb 2, 2022

Greetings!
1. 0.6 digitates to Chapter 6.
2. General info
3. Previews

1. 0.6 digitates to Chapter 6.

This is the first real update regarding 0.6. Or as we will call it in the future: Chapter 6.
My updates almost always feature a beginning and an ending and "Chapter" sounds so much better than a mechanical 0.6.

2. General Info
While I was working on my other Project, Summer's Gone. Which was updated a week ago. I am now back on my main priority, WIAB.
I had already 430+ renders done. But I deleted them all.
"... You what?"
I deleted them because I improved my rendering skills a little and I can't use a visual when I know I can do it better. I know that some people don't care about the visuals that much but I can't help it, sorry.

Emelie and Katie are the best improvemnets (my opinion)
Now that I am using my newly acquired techniques I am running into some hardcore hardware limitations. I had some serious rendering problems in 0.5. The Camping trip is massive and as some of you remember I mentioned the "hard time" I had when I released 0.5
This problem now got even worse. It's lagging like hell and it's just a cramp to build scenes in an environment like this. Imagine playing an ego shooter with 7 FPS. To this add a 5-second screen lag every time you shoot. (In my case this happens when I pose or craft expressions or use any sliders at all.)

My rendering times increased, too. There are renders that take up to 4 hours. (I don't even want to speak about animations.) But I won't do a new render for every line anymore. I will keep it at an average for now.
What I want to say is that I am planning to do a big investment this year. We're talking about a high-end PC. I will now try to save every dollar I earn with WIAB for this investment.
This can take till the end of the year (or longer) because I can't risk debt. I could lose all support from one day to another and then I have a big problem.
Another reason why this update takes so long is my "Health-care-debt" situation. Most of you know what happened and if not take a look at this post:
I had a very good work/Life balance so working on the game didn't affect my mood/sanity at all. But this second part-time job killed the balance I had. I find myself for the first time since I started developing in an uninspired mood. It's exhausting.
But I just love making these games too much and in September 2020 I will have paid the debt and things should calm down.
This is also the last time I will ever mention this debt (till Sept 2020) or my circumstances. I don't like crying about it.
But maybe you guys can now understand why it takes longer and I can't thank you guys enough for supporting me through this time.

3. Previews

Let's get to the first previews. I am around 110 renders back in.
I was mentioning a quality increase. Maybe it's just my personal view and for you there isn't much of an increase but I will show some comparisons from the last update. Decide for yourself.

Dana in Chapter 5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dana Chapter 6

Emilie Chapter 5:
Emilie Chapter 6
Katie & MC Chapter 5
Katie & MC Chapter 6
Katie Chapter 5
Katie Chapter 6

I haven't rendered any Zoey scenes yet. I am still experimenting with her skin etc.
This is it for now and you can expect another load of previews soon.

Also if you have questions or anything else come and take a look at our

- Ocean :)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Sorry, I was not aware that comments were only restricted to those who started at the time of initial release
I guess you just don't get it do you? The problem isn't the timing of the initial release. The problem is you quoted an earlier post and provided no comments on why you did so. And on top of that, the game has moved on way beyond that post that it's pointless to dredged that up now, especially when you have literally nothing to add to it, not even a laugh or a sad face.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Yes, this is a very stupid policy and this change will not help developers at all.
Why not? I am not subscribed to anybody and I'm certainly not gonna pay just to see a post. By allowing them to make some posts free, you can at least get a better idea of what you'd be supporting and make it more likely to draw you in. Besides I'm pretty sure Patreon allows them to see who's a paid subscriber and who isn't.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Why not? I am not subscribed to anybody and I'm certainly not gonna pay just to see a post. By allowing them to make some posts free, you can at least get a better idea of what you'd be supporting and make it more likely to draw you in. Besides I'm pretty sure Patreon allows them to see who's a paid subscriber and who isn't.
Devs have always had the option to select some (or for that matter, all) posts to be public and free instead of subscribers only before the recent change to count followers as subscribers, so nothing on that front has changed.

All the change did was to make the subscriber numbers misleading. It has no material effect on who gets to see what posts.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Devs have always had the option to select some (or for that matter, all) posts to be public and free instead of subscribers only before the recent change to count followers as subscribers, so nothing on that front has changed.

All the change did was to make the subscriber numbers misleading. It has no material effect on who gets to see what posts.
Yeah now that you mention it I remember I used to see (very rarely) posts that were publically accessible. But they made a big hoopla over this new feature, so I dunno. I would assume people can see who is a paid subscriber and who isn't.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes