4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
To be honest, I like Where It All Began more than Summer's Gone so its kind of lame that SG gets a lot more attention but I still like SG a ton so its fine. But I do wish WIAB got the same level of attention.
I kinda have to agree the only reason i play SG is because I like Bella that much (the interactions between the evil cop and bella and the cat and mouse game between vanessa and bella have potential too)

but I already now that SG will be kinda boring without all the rivalry,ntr,intrigues... and so on and the story will probably much more rely on highschool/college female groupe drama and be more vanilla

so in my eyes WIAB has more potential for a more darker story, gangs,intrigues,rivalry and KINKS.... and so on and can craft a way more interesting and engaging story around that so

WIAB will probably by FAR take the cake for me even if I like bella build up alot but the story will be more boring just because you have way less options its like batman without joker ,or superhero story without failure or game of thrones without all the rivalry and intrigues

Its just boring...I saw it all the time with dik game and all the other BIG games that go in the direcction

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic and Maviarab

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
When wiab update man i can't wait..
By years end. My guess anyway. Though, I think I read sometime in November somewhere but maybe I am imagining things. Or maybe it was for the full release of the current Summer's Gone beta release the other day.

Oct 13, 2023
By years end. My guess anyway. Though, I think I read sometime in November somewhere but maybe I am imagining things. Or maybe it was for the full release of the current Summer's Gone beta release the other day.
Yeah it's in november although i hope its in the beginning of november before my exams..

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Katie from this game is in "Summer's Gone " now , and she looks older there . Interesting maybe "Where It All Began" is years before "Summer's Gone" ?!
Ayua Zane's Aunt Katie being the sponsor of the uniform didn't clue you in, not to mention all the discussions about who in WIAB is the parent of who in SG?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
now i dont really know bcs ,if we take the first one WIAB before the rework ,in my play miru cheat on william with his cousin,and she dissapear after that with the toher asian girls,so if ayua is realted to miru she isnt a real zane.....
but the first WIAB isnt cannon so is hard to red behind the lines of a script that the dev is constantly changing,and bcs he is develop both at same time is also impossible to know how heis to intertwined this relationships,.
but ther is some facts,,,,,kate is the littles sis of leai and william,like 2 or 3 years younger ,ayua is asian descendant,leia and his brother have heterochromya,same as vanessa,aziz is using black glases always [susp].
my anlogy is that kate isnt the sponsor of the college,leia is,why?well for once she rich she had his hands all over the place in WIAB,.for those who use the incest patch ,i think they have it wrong,noriko cant be nika or nani's mom ,maybe a aunt,or maybe she is miru,we all know miru and the william sister's cant see eye to eye,.in my own world i will say william fucked alot of this cougars before and still fucking some of them,like emilia,and bcs his genetic condition is easy to know that he fucked nick's ex wife,[but vanessa looks like a younger leia more than similar to william]aziz maybe be another bastardof william,.
but soon or later we will know what other mysteries come to play ,but like i say is almost impossible bcs with a year almost in between updates make hard to read behind the scenes,.more if dev change cannon and redo something that wasnt perfect but was nearly or as good as summer;s gone now

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how can this not marked abandoned when it takes more than 1 year for a damn update, after being reworked for the usual BS reasons?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Wow, looks like the idiots from the WVM thread have made it over to this thread. Next, we will see the trolls creating accounts just so they can troll this thread. Amazing what lengths people will go to just to troll.

This information from the dev log posted on Patreon explains when the next update is coming out.

My current focus is primarily on SG, as it's releasing this month.

The work during a release week can't really be split into parts, so the more effective way is to set up WiAB renders, and while those are being rendered over several days, I work on the technical aspects of SG.

After the SG Beta releases, WIAB will enter the technical phase and be my main focus until its release.

And because WiAB's next Chapter is already quite advanced, I shouldn't have a double release again.

So the release timetable looks as follows:
1. SG Chapter 5 Beta - October
2. WiAB Chapter 3 Beta - November
3. WiAB Chapter 3 Full - November/December (2 weeks after the Beta.)
4. SG Chapter 5 Full & Steam release- December/January (It completes the last part of the rework.)
5. WiAB Chapter 3.5 - No ETA yet.
6. SG Season 2 - Chapter 1 - No ETA yet.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Wow, looks like the idiots from the WVM thread have made it over to this thread. Next, we will see the trolls creating accounts just so they can troll this thread. Amazing what lengths people will go to just to troll.

This information from the dev log posted on Patreon explains when the next update is coming out.

LOL, imagine having to pay for this. If I were a developer I'd always make this kind of posts free. It's good business.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev and _Maou_

SyddSparty

May 13, 2018
LOL, imagine having to pay for this. If I were a developer I'd always make this kind of posts free. It's good business.
Its the other way around, updates are needed because people who are paying in support for this game would want to know what's going on and as such obviously are owed an explanation to what the progress is.. and as such patreon would be an obvious place for him to announce such things.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Its the other way around, updates are needed because people who are paying in support for this game would want to know what's going on and as such obviously are owed an explanation to what the progress is.. and as such patreon would be an obvious place for him to announce such things.
What I said is hiding a post like this behind a paywall is a bad move. Like, the guy above was calling everyone idiots for not reading that. It could be because, you know, that post was behind the paywall. And I'm not sure about others, but I certainly won't become a subscriber to any game just to read an update. If anything making it public would make me more likely to pay to join, since I might see something that entices me.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
What I said is hiding a post like this behind a paywall is a bad move. Like, the guy above was calling everyone idiots for not reading that. It could be because, you know, that post was behind the paywall. And I'm not sure about others, but I certainly won't become a subscriber to any game just to read an update. If anything making it public would make me more likely to pay to join, since I might see something that entices me.
You do realize that the dev log has been reposted here multiple times and we are specifically talking about idiots in this forum, right?

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes