4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
strange.. they were in the game before ,,, but they sent 3 updates and deleted them, I remember exactly that they were in the game before
You are talking about the old version of the game Ocean abandoned in the 0.6 version. This new version has 0 ntr scenes so far

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Here's my compressed version.
Where It All Began [v0.6 Full] [Oceanlab] - Original Size: 3.18 GB

Download Win,Linux (740MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (724MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you tell me where to download version 6 before it is remade for Android versions?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Considering the rework is out for 2 years already and we have less than 15 minutes content, this isn't A game at all (at this rate it'll need at least 15 years to be the size of a playable demo, so it can be called a game)
Depending on the reading speed on a fresh playthrough needs easy 2-3 hours. So stop telling nonsense, ctrl skip the game and complain is a YOU problem, not one of the dev.

right i dont have time to read 600 pages..anyways thanks
Actually, going back just two or three pages would be enough... This thread is not so crowded that all infos are instant burried under a spam avalance

I see you already got your warm welcome. Enjoy your stay here. The hospitality is great.
If there is at least put a little bit of effort in the post, then there will be helpfull posts that contain the requsted information - mostly. But coming in any thread here on F95 and demand something without even used the search is just borderline stupid

The speed where the people in this thread jumping into defense and counter offensive is fascinating.
Not if there is some constructive criticism. But posting bullshit without even the tinyest proof or straight up lies like the 5-15 minutes of content fairy tale - will lead to some headwind...

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
strange.. they were in the game before ,,, but they sent 3 updates and deleted them, I remember exactly that they were in the game before
Maybe you're talking about the bonus bathroom scene with Mom Futa and Miru:unsure:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
people, if I select the ON option in the game settings, then I will turn on NTR, right? I’m asking because I’m playing with mods, but even so, for some reason I didn’t see the NTR scene .. what do I need to select in the game settings so that NTR sees it?! in this game it is not there or it was removed like the other music in the game
again the remake is more realistic so you will not see the typical omg SENPAI I am stuck in the washing machine I cheat on MC kinda ntr

As far as I know the game trys to go more realistic with BUILD UP so you can date different kind of women WITH BUILD UP and than there will also be ntr in the FUTURE but with BUILD UP (gangs,intrigues... )

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Maybe you're talking about the bonus bathroom scene with Mom Futa and Miru:unsure:
there used to be no NTR scenes where the girl MS crushed him with his brother Neskelka Ras Isho before he introduced her to his family in full age, but there is no typer of these scenes .. and the original abandoned version 6 is not possible to download here for the Android version and other sites Also there is no this abandoned original version 6 (((

Reactions: Ass Fan

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Who the milf tag is referring to: a mother, aunt etc?

And the Mc fuck her at some point?

Jayce777

Mar 5, 2021
I'm a bit confused but ts Ocean Sg and Ocean two different group working under an organization or like they are 1 group working on 2 games?

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Reactions: polac45

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
He said 1/ 2 weeks
It's 1 week

So it'll be Christmas or the New Year

Not complaining just saying, earlier he mentioned everything will be out by November, 1.5 or 2.5 months ago
That time I thought it'll be out by December 2nd or 3rd, going by logic, it's better to estimate till Christmas for now
"2 weeks more" starting from Nov 24th = Dez 8th, so wait a little ;)

Anyway you might be right, I´ll be happy if release will happen before X-Mas at least.

Oct 13, 2023
Wha
He said 1/ 2 weeks
It's 1 week

So it'll be Christmas or the New Year

Not complaining just saying, earlier he mentioned everything will be out by November, 1.5 or 2.5 months ago
That time I thought it'll be out by December 2nd or 3rd, going by logic, it's better to estimate till Christmas for now
What? Why till christmas when he said MAX 2 weeks in his devlog (24th november)

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes