4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
:illuminati: idk , the only dana I know I love , was is and will be my dp
You leave the sweet thing alone...bad yossa!

if you're not careful I might just have spam simp this thread like Joshy does!
View attachment 3198354
I will report you (And now that we are being watched, I'm sure they will listen to me) :cautious: :KEK:
Sorry guys, I'm out of reactions, so no facepalms for you, but I have this: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Come on, we need to kill time while we wait, we're just discussing game characters, no off-topic!
And just for your information, Ni is my favorite character from the old WiaB, I will accept her in any shape, but I will give her hamburger to Katie :KEK:.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Sorry guys, I'm out of reactions, so no facepalms for you, but I have this: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Come on, we need to kill time while we wait, we're just discussing game characters, no off-topic!
And just for your information, Ni is my favorite character from the old WiaB, I will accept her in any shape, but I will give her hamburger to Katie :KEK:.
Katie_2.png
Here to make the wait not so boring. :devilish:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
1. Suicide is if not the answer but the final answer
2. Wow nice stalking my comments
3. You're right, I need to f k off from this thread (waiting for ocean is really cancerous), and you keep F K ing in this thread
4. The problem is because of people like you Dev's like these never learn lesson

First their plan to release is in July (their estimation is done in April - May)
They mention August
On September they land into PC issues
By the end of October they suddenly lose some crucial data related to game
On November they detect quality issues (they're in fight with themselves regarding REWORK and What Not)
On December they land into McDonalds issue as internet technician is just angry with everyone because last customer couldn't talk in German. And at present the internet guy went to New Year break.
The list goes on...

There's is no end to new deadlines, some whine, some complain, others stand as being the Ass guard of the dev, complete circus

6 yrs., no s e x, but this is in f95zone, no doubt stories are good, both stories are really nice

But yeah

"6 yrs., no s e x, but it is posted here"

A person who can't keep commitment on a regular basis and his blind supporters - I don't know who's actually immature here

I'm happy I don't financially support this(these or his) project(s). Because of that my expectation will only increase and in process I'll be more disturbed by seeing no sense comments from you-category people, who support Delays instead of pointing it out

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are getting diarrhoea or diabetes or "SALTY" or can't get hard because of comments like mine, why don't you beg Ocean to block us completely from his threads.

No critics, or critical comments just pure fanbois, would be perfect won't it?
1. It's not Ocean's thread...he not even on F95.
2. Most...(most) sane people with any intelligence...if they disliked something so much...would just move on with their life...

Not double down on their idiocy....

The door is over that way ------------------->

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
1. Suicide is if not the answer but the final answer
2. Wow nice stalking my comments
3. You're right, I need to f k off from this thread (waiting for ocean is really cancerous), and you keep F K ing in this thread
4. The problem is because of people like you Dev's like these never learn lesson

First their plan to release is in July (their estimation is done in April - May)
They mention August
On September they land into PC issues
By the end of October they suddenly lose some crucial data related to game
On November they detect quality issues (they're in fight with themselves regarding REWORK and What Not)
On December they land into McDonalds issue as internet technician is just angry with everyone because last customer couldn't talk in German. And at present the internet guy went to New Year break.
The list goes on...

There's is no end to new deadlines, some whine, some complain, others stand as being the Ass guard of the dev, complete circus

6 yrs., no s e x, but this is in f95zone, no doubt stories are good, both stories are really nice

But yeah

"6 yrs., no s e x, but it is posted here"

A person who can't keep commitment on a regular basis and his blind supporters - I don't know who's actually immature here

I'm happy I don't financially support this(these or his) project(s). Because of that my expectation will only increase and in process I'll be more disturbed by seeing no sense comments from you-category people, who support Delays instead of pointing it out

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are getting diarrhoea or diabetes or "SALTY" or can't get hard because of comments like mine, why don't you beg Ocean to block us completely from his threads.

No critics, or critical comments just pure fanbois, would be perfect won't it?
Wow, stupidity and hypocristy maxed out in one single post ...

Stupidometer.gif hypocrisy-meter.gif

Maviarab has the most important things pointed out, but I have to add that you are mixing up 2 diffrent games. You complain about the lack of sex from SG in the WIAB thread.

And that was clear from the beginning...

No stalking, just curious if you have always be such a hater in this thread. But it has turned out that you just doubled over your double standards...

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
is ocean delaying once again?
The shadow effect wasn't up to his standards, so he's starting over again from scratch to make sure the pictures are just right. By then a new graphics card will have come out, and a realization takes hold that the pictures could be even more realistic than before, so it'll be time for a new re-re-re-mastered pictures!
Jokes aside, this dev is too hung up on the details to focus on the big picture and actually progress this story. I know masochism is a kink many have, and maybe that's why this dev still has supporters?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes