4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
She was my soul mate, after Old Katie, ofc :cautious:...Now I have to waste money on extra fries with my order. :cry:
Yes, for me too old Dana was one of my top girls in Old Wiab, beside Leia, Zoey and Miru. I will wait until I played the new chapter once available, but from pure optics factor new Dana is a step backwards, esp. since old Dana was sporty and additionally not the type to gain weight easily.
There might be a compelling story reason why Dana put on as much weight as she did, but I´ll wait until we saw it finally to judge.

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
She was my soul mate, after Old Katie, ofc :cautious:...Now I have to waste money on extra fries with my order. :cry:
Yes, for me too old Dana was one of my top girls in Old Wiab, beside Leia, Zoey and Miru. I will wait until I played the new chapter once available, but from pure optics factor new Dana is a step backwards, esp. since old Dana was sporty and additionally not the type to gain weight easily.
There might be a compelling story reason why Dana put on as much weight as she did, but I´ll wait until we saw it finally to judge.
Same for me ...

Has Ocean not mentioned the devlog that has introduced her "improvement" that the player can decide in the story how her body developemt turns out? Or confuse I now some things?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Same for me ...

Has Ocean not mentioned the devlog that has introduced her "improvement" that the player can decide in the story how her body developemt turns out? Or confuse I now some things?
I believe so - you can make choices in dialogue that will lead to her changing her habits from what I understood. Maybe Willi will persuade her to be his gym partner.

Reactions: Turret and yossa999

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Same for me ...

I believe so - you can make choices in dialogue that will lead to her changing her habits from what I understood. Maybe Willi will persuade her to be his gym partner.
As it turns out I have nothing confused:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Hmm forum is weirdly quiet considering that this is release day
IG People are tired of seeing a guy proving himself false repeatedly, citing SOME reason everytime.

It's a new normal even if no new version is released on delivery date or weeks after that.

Who's gonna bet new version will be released before Eve or not?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
IG People are tired of seeing a guy proving himself false repeatedly, citing SOME reason everytime.

It's a new normal even if no new version is released on delivery date or weeks after that.

Who's gonna bet new version will be released before Eve or not?

You behave salty like a 10yo that get his toy taken away. Bold words from a dude that has nothing to demand as a non supporter. So just fuck off.

On the other side you put eve or new year as a date for realse into the this thread, and now you start bitching around.

He said 1/ 2 weeks
It's 1 week

So it'll be Christmas or the New Year

Not complaining just saying, earlier he mentioned everything will be out by November, 1.5 or 2.5 months ago
That time I thought it'll be out by December 2nd or 3rd, going by logic, it's better to estimate till Christmas for now
But hey, you are not complaining...

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes