4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
2018-2023 . all we got so far is a rework and the rework did not even catched up till the old version....
hmm is there any blockbuster game out 2024 ? seems like the dev needs money agin for hardware....
else there is no explanation for this kind of game scamming

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
the reworked version katie war path , so far i haven't seen a difference between goin down that or being nice to katie at all compared to the original game. is anyone seeing a difference I'm not?

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
After installing the patch (from Lewdpatcher) I get the following error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I see no other mentions of this. Am I the only one? And how to repair?

Edit: Reinstalled --> Works fine now (??)

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
When will you understand that visual novel readers don't read?!?!
Well, you know ...
... I had at least a little bit of faith ... :(

About the release:

Nice to see that now the first connections into SG are set in motion, Now we start to understand how a certain dude from SG is able get informations about Nika from the shady sources.

And the pool scene was hilarious, It'S quite rare for me to laugh so loud because of a VN!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, you know ...
... I had at least a little bit of faith ... :(

About the release:

Nice to see that now the first connections into SG are set in motion, Now we start to understand how a certain dude from SG is able get informations about Nika from the shady sources.

And the pool scene was hilarious, It'S quite rare for me to laugh so loud because of a VN!
While not playing the beta (as you...know...lol...wink wink...say no more)...I know what's in this release. More evidence for me that releases now for both are going to coincide with specific scenes happening within each. I do think (hope) that now all the rework crap and music shit been sorted, Ocean can/will start releasing both at a steady rate again and as each one is released...it will tie into actions from the other.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes