4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Thanks for the quick update. Although, may I suggest you to write a little guide for the abbreviations. I don't have any idea what mhy, mob etc. means.
You're very welcome!

Sure would like to be able to explain the abbreviations but my guess is as good as anyones.
Most explain themselves but obviously some dont and you'll have to get their meaning through the context in which they are used, e.g. Mob indicates whether or not MC considers an open relationship and MobX confirms that. Then MobXF and MobXR are introduced indicating whether or not the other has to be consulted first.
And I think Mhy stands for 'Miru horny'.

So, most of all, use your imagination. Sorry...

gamarexx

Jul 22, 2017
Works fine for me. Do you have any errors or it just don't load the game at all?
This:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/Patch.rpy", line 11855, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'MiruNTR3x0Continuep'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1987, in execute
File "renpy/script.py", line 1013, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'MiruNTR3x0Continuep

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'MiruNTR3x0Continuep'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1987, in execute
File "renpy/script.py", line 1013, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'MiruNTR3x0Continuep
This should fix it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-it-all-began-ch-3-beta-oceanlab.19856/post-12531073

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm the completely opposite, I don't care one bit about the girlfriend or other unrelated people if incest is on the table:ROFLMAO:.
I just care about personalities.....personality matters folks....childhood friends...sister...wincestual friends...fuck that shit....perso-nali-ty folks...you're bunch of shallow asses...

Katie and her Lei have like 17 personalities between them...so you can pick your favourite ones....cos...why wouldn't you pick either... :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
yeah thats fair, I forgot the canon sister part. I have zero interest in incest so in my game in my head they're just childhood friends that did stuff like went camping together (in S1).
Let's be real looking at this game narrative without the family aspect is detrimental to understanding the real narrative of the story, so yea understandably without it you'd be missing some critical connections that make the story more sensible.

I get where you come from, but yea its obvious that Ocean is writing this story based on the family narrative so understanding the dynamics between characters pretty much depend on it, sure its even under that premise pretty weird, you know with all the incestuous stuff related to it.

For example why would the relationship between the MC and Leia be a problem if they are merely childhood friends? No problem there logically, the fact that it was an issue can only be understood under the premise they are twins and thus is taboo for them to be involved together.

Similarly why would he'd been forced to be in a close relationship with Katie if she isn't his sister, so the family dynamics with Helen favoring him and his relationship with Leia and Katie being basically jealous and trying to push in only really make sense under a familial setting. Because you can chose your friends, but you can't choose your family, so the only reason that him and Leia would have to deal with Katie is if their is a familial context to the story.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Let's be real looking at this game narrative without the family aspect is detrimental to understanding the real narrative of the story, so yea understandably without it you'd be missing some critical connections that make the story more sensible.

I get where you come from, but yea its obvious that Ocean is writing this story based on the family narrative so understanding the dynamics between characters pretty much depend on it, sure its even under that premise pretty weird, you know with all the incestuous stuff related to it.

For example why would the relationship between the MC and Leia be a problem if they are merely childhood friends? No problem there logically, the fact that it was an issue can only be understood under the premise they are twins and thus is taboo for them to be involved together.

Similarly why would he'd been forced to be in a close relationship with Katie if she isn't his sister, so the family dynamics with Helen favoring him and his relationship with Leia and Katie being basically jealous and trying to push in only really make sense under a familial setting. Because you can chose your friends, but you can't choose your family, so the only reason that him and Leia would have to deal with Katie is if their is a familial context to the story.
Yeah i usually never play with incest-patches and prefer to go along with a landlady and roommate in avn's like that even if it sounds stupid at times but in wiab/sg its just on another level.

Playing wiab without the incest patch actually breaks my immersion as everything is nonsensical.

After i played wiab for the first time back than i didnt even realized that dylan is supposed to be willys dad and that leia is his twin (thought sister). And i had no clue how katarina and her partens are related to the Zane's.

And as you said, the whole big plot why willy left lacks any logic without the patch.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
Code:
- Agreed to open relationship and calling her "your weirdo" and "still open for it" in chapter 1.
- The Miru NTR counter:
- The pool blowjob gives +3
-Denying her BJ in chapter 1 gives +1
- Denying her Gym sex in chapter 2 gives +2
-Fingering her before going into the woods in chapter 2 gives +2
- (there are only cases where the counter increases)
The counter must be 3 or higher to trigger the scene in the bar bathroom.
I did everything which is written here except I didn't deny the bj in chapter 1. But still I should have enough Miru horny points (3 for the pool bj + 2 for denying gym sex + 2 for fingering her) to have no problem with the bathroom scene with the krayt member. But it always crashes down after clicking continue. Can anyone help?

Edit: Ok I got it now, I think the problem was the Walkthough mod, because without it I had no problem.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WhereItAllBegan-CH3Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: turbojoe
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes