4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
There is no way in hell that Willian goes one week with out sex, even if there was no Miru, cant see it.But 15 I think that is way too much time to have passed, they would be 31 and dont think that is the case. True, the timeline of events is a little blurred, between the events that leaded to him to runway, the prison and the start of the story
Or its a hint that last time she sleeped with someone (Wlly) was 15y ago (around 8-9y) when their parents separeted them to sleep alone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HiP1 and Zeniks1895

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
There is no way in hell that Willian goes one week with out sex, even if there was no Miru, cant see it.But 15 I think that is way too much time to have passed, they would be 31 and dont think that is the case. True, the timeline of events is a little blurred, between the events that leaded to him to runway, the prison and the start of the story
Or its a hint that last time she sleeped with someone (Wlly) was 15y ago (around 8-9y) when their parents separeted them to sleep alone.
Not sure...but if take what is presented...so yeah let's say they are 30. That would put Katie/Zoe/Kat etc around 21...22'ish (they still in college)....only an 8 year'ish difference. It's possible for sure.

As for earlier than that, I can't see why Katie would wait so many years before threatening them (or just Willi) with outing 'the truth'...so has to be closer to them being 16 (when he got outta dodge).

Reactions: Katie4Ever

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Not sure...but if take what is presented...so yeah let's say they are 30. That would put Katie/Zoe/Kat etc around 21...22'ish (they still in college)....only an 8 year'ish difference. It's possible for sure.

As for earlier than that, I can't see why Katie would wait so many years before threatening them (or just Willi) with outing 'the truth'...so has to be closer to them being 16 (when he got outta dodge).
William and Leia 24y old (officially).He ran away when he was 16.But that for patreon rules.Cause it was hinted that he ran away when Leia's breasts began to grow. And this is clearly not 16. Rather, they really were 12, like Summer, who disappeared at 12, when her breasts began to grow. In short, it is more plausible that William and Leia is 20 years old, Katie is 16-18

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
William and Leia 24y old (officially).He ran away when he was 16.But that for patreon rules.Cause it was hinted that he ran away when Leia's breasts began to grow. And this is clearly not 16. Rather, they really were 12, like Summer, who disappeared at 12, when her breasts began to grow. In short, it is more plausible that William and Leia is 20 years old, Katie is 16-18
Some girls' bodies start developing earlier, some very late. So even if it was written that way to avoid patreon rules, it's actually still plausible. Any body development that occurs before 16 is still inside the 'normal' margin, while anything after 16 is considered delayed.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
sleep as in actual sex ? Cause I don't think that they have get past kisses, maybe some touch but i don't believe they have sex.

Guess that is possible then, was under the impression that William was 26/27.

Katie motivations are as convoluted as Leia, maybe she did not know or did not have proof until later or simply William pushed her a litlle too much one time and she said "fuck it".

on another note. In chapther 3 when William takes Katie to the kitchen so Miru and Kata can have a talk, they discuss if Katie would have told what she knew, and William seems more concern that she told " her" more than Helen and Dylan. I cant post the dialogue but someone has a clue, who "her" can be ?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
sleep as in actual sex ? Cause I don't think that they have get past kisses, maybe some touch but i don't believe they have sex.

Guess that is possible then, was under the impression that William was 26/27.

Katie motivations are as convoluted as Leia, maybe she did not know or did not have proof until later or simply William pushed her a litlle too much one time and she said "fuck it".

on another note. In chapther 3 when William takes Katie to the kitchen so Miru and Kata can have a talk, they discuss if Katie would have told what she knew, and William seems more concern that she told " her" more than Helen and Dylan. I cant post the dialogue but someone has a clue, who "her" can be ?
In the old version, Willi had never slept with Leia. I doubt that's changed. I don't think we have clarity yet on what their relationship was like, how far it had progressed beyond carving in the tree (and what was carved).

dap "Oh wow! If I remember correctly you had some... family problems?"
scene a201 with dissolve
d "Yeah, I ran away when I was 16."

So Willi was 16, has been with Miru for 'five years, three months and eleven days.' and was in prison for a few years. I don't think it explicitly says Willi's age, but the youngest he could be is 24. But I imagine he'd need some time do do something illegal enough to end up in jail (in the old version he met Miru in prison) and the 'it' happening that was mentioned with Daphne. Mon, Dana and Leia were his age and they've all studied/successful in their careers, in Leias case we know she was nursed back to health for years, then built an empire from scratch. Dana's in her second job and owns apartments from successful court cases. So a significant time, maybe a decade.

Katie's working on her first collection and is about to graduate, and Kat goes to college, so I'm guessing she, Zoey and Kat are 20ish. I can't imagine there being more than 10 years between Katie and Willi, or between Kat and Willi. It makes sense that they are close enough in age for Mon and Dana to be part of Katie's circle of friends, and Mon was invited to Kat's birthday - so again, I can't imagine she'd be 10 years older than Kat.

I've only looked at the unofficial patched version of the script there:

d "That's not what I'm talking about!"
scene af595 with dssa
k "Well, you must be dumber than I thought if you actually thought I'd tell her."

The implications are that if it wasn't Helen and Dylan that Willi was worried about Katie telling, but 'her', the logical assumption is Willi has some hot beans that Leia didn't know about - Katie was threatening to tell Leia something. Leia already knows about Willi's feelings for her, so it's got to be something else that Katie knows. Maybe it was to do the 'it' that Daphne mentioned, or why he ended up in jail.

It's I think intentionally obscure for now. I think we'll have a few more reminiscence moments in the next chapter to bring us up to speed, probably including revelations from WIlli visiting Leia's apartment. I think the next chapter is likely to at least bring us mostly up to speed with the outline of the main backstory, fingers crossed.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
In the old version, Willi had never slept with Leia. I doubt that's changed. I don't think we have clarity yet on what their relationship was like, how far it had progressed beyond carving in the tree (and what was carved).

scene a201 with dissolve

So Willi was 16, has been with Miru for 'five years, three months and eleven days.' and was in prison for a few years. I don't think it explicitly says Willi's age, but the youngest he could be is 24. But I imagine he'd need some time do do something illegal enough to end up in jail (in the old version he met Miru in prison) and the 'it' happening that was mentioned with Daphne. Mon, Dana and Leia were his age and they've all studied/successful in their careers, in Leias case we know she was nursed back to health for years, then built an empire from scratch. Dana's in her second job and owns apartments from successful court cases. So a significant time, maybe a decade.

Katie's working on her first collection and is about to graduate, and Kat goes to college, so I'm guessing she, Zoey and Kat are 20ish. I can't imagine there being more than 10 years between Katie and Willi, or between Kat and Willi. It makes sense that they are close enough in age for Mon and Dana to be part of Katie's circle of friends, and Mon was invited to Kat's birthday - so again, I can't imagine she'd be 10 years older than Kat.

scene af595 with dssa
k "Well, you must be dumber than I thought if you actually thought I'd tell her."

The implications are that if it wasn't Helen and Dylan that Willi was worried about Katie telling, but 'her', the logical assumption is Willi has some hot beans that Leia didn't know about - Katie was threatening to tell Leia something. Leia already knows about Willi's feelings for her, so it's got to be something else that Katie knows. Maybe it was to do the 'it' that Daphne mentioned, or why he ended up in jail.

It's I think intentionally obscure for now. I think we'll have a few more reminiscence moments in the next chapter to bring us up to speed, probably including revelations from WIlli visiting Leia's apartment. I think the next chapter is likely to at least bring us mostly up to speed with the outline of the main backstory, fingers crossed.
Wow, it's really great observation and makes reconsider many things.What if William’s relationship with Leia had been going on for quite a long time, something like the relationship between Nami and Nika and everyone knew it very well. And his *love*, which he admitted after the incident with Monica, is another person? I immediately remember Dylan’s words, that he lied to someone for William's sake.For some reason, this certain Asavera immediately came to mind. For some reason, everyone tiptoes around this name and does not give information to William. This could be just a nickname, like Leia’s Princess. It will be quite ironic if Asavera’s story is very similar to herself Leia.
The more I think about Asavera, the more plausible the version seems. When Leia sent William to Mon, she could have fully expected that this name would come up, but it seemed that she was not very worried about it. But for some reason Katie was worried and Monica kept silent about her. Although Monica herself mentioned how he showed his *love*

Well, or I wouldn’t rule out the possibility that he had something with Helen and he simply suppressed the memories. But this is very, very unlikely.

Last edited:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Wow, it's really great observation and makes reconsider many things.What if William’s relationship with Leia had been going on for quite a long time, something like the relationship between Nami and Nika and everyone knew it very well. And his *love*, which he admitted after the incident with Monica, is another person? I immediately remember Dylan’s words, that he lied to someone for William's sake.For some reason, this certain Asavera immediately came to mind. For some reason, everyone tiptoes around this name and does not give information to William. This could be just a nickname, like Leia’s Princess. It will be quite ironic if Asavera’s story is very similar to herself Leia.
The more I think about Asavera, the more plausible the version seems. When Leia sent William to Mon, she could have fully expected that this name would come up, but it seemed that she was not very worried about it. But for some reason Katie was worried and Monica kept silent about her. Although Monica herself mentioned how he showed his *love*

Well, or I wouldn’t rule out the possibility that he had something with Helen and he simply suppressed the memories. But this is very, very unlikely.
When William's at the farm and puts sunburn cream on Leia, he specifically thinks to himself that he can't let his body language give himself away (that he's not a meat head). So there's an element of Willi coming back and not picking up the old flame. He specifically tries to act like a meat heat and feels her up, just so she doesn't realise he's playing her to get info. We know he left Monica on the table:

d "We were at Katarina's birthday party and... I had sex with her on the kitchen table."
scene ab17 with dssa
d "Shortly after my climax, I had a moment of clarity and I realized who I really wanted."

But he doesn't doesn't say Leia. In fact, going through all the interactions on a replay, there's unspoken tension between them, but I get the feeling Leia's the obsessed one and William's moved on. Even if the flash back:

d "...But in all seriousness? Monthiversary? Since when are we in a homosexual relationship?"
scene wa19 with vpunch
"She kicks you slightly."
scene wa24 with dssr
l "Yes! And put some effort in it!"
scene wa25 with dssa
d "We won't do that every month, right?"

Leia's waaaaaaay more into their relationship than William is. THe barbed banter between the two of them, it's more like WIlli is trying to find out what Leia thinks of him now, not that he's trying to ignite anything, just testing where he fits in the new world.

So what if William left for a different reason than Leia? Talking with Gina, he mentions he needs to talk with Leia before he can say what he did to the boys that were bullying Gina, because it wasn't legal.

Oh and extra, while checking this out, I realised I'd missed the bit where Leia spills the beans that the big organisation is the religious one, who funds politicians.

Reactions: Doomyk and yossa999

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019

scene a201 with dissolve

scene af595 with dssa

Yeah, old version their relationship hadn't moved to the physical real, but this dialogue between MC and Katie makes me think that, at least in the family, it could be an open secret. I thought that "Her" could be their grandmother and he fled to avoid being send -and Leia - to this relligius camp that she seemed akin to do. The "It" that Daphene mention is his arrestment, she was there when it happened.

But he doesn't doesn't say Leia. In fact, going through all the interactions on a replay, there's unspoken tension between them, but I get the feeling Leia's the obsessed one and William's moved on. Even if the flash back:

d "...But in all seriousness? Monthiversary? Since when are we in a homosexual relationship?"
scene wa19 with vpunch
"She kicks you slightly."
scene wa24 with dssr
l "Yes! And put some effort in it!"
scene wa25 with dssa
d "We won't do that every month, right?"

Leia's waaaaaaay more into their relationship than William is. THe barbed banter between the two of them, it's more like WIlli is trying to find out what Leia thinks of him now, not that he's trying to ignite anything, just testing where he fits in the new world.

So what if William left for a different reason than Leia? Talking with Gina, he mentions he needs to talk with Leia before he can say what he did to the boys that were bullying Gina, because it wasn't legal.

Oh and extra, while checking this out, I realised I'd missed the bit where Leia spills the beans that the big organisation is the religious one, who funds politicians.
Leia was way more into whatever they had, for sure, William dry humped Dana, had sex with Mon and if he did not do more was because Leia was cockbloquing him in every turn.

that said a think that he still dumped Monica because of Leia or he would come clean to Miru and Leia would have fucked that poor girls life, just as she did with Mon, so I think that is was Leia he is talking about.

But I agree that William is the one that moved on and Leia is stuck in the past, but its makes sense to me, she was the one who stayed. this scene seems to take place in the beginning of whatever it was that they had, she just may be excited to finally being with him, and I suspect that this happens not much before he runsway, she was over the moon and latter got a emotional suckerpunch

The relligius organization seems to be the real enemie and maybe Danas fathers has a is part of it.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, old version their relationship hadn't moved to the physical real, but this dialogue between MC and Katie makes me think that, at least in the family, it could be an open secret. I thought that "Her" could be their grandmother and he fled to avoid being send -and Leia - to this relligius camp that she seemed akin to do. The "It" that Daphene mention is his arrestment, she was there when it happened.

Leia was way more into whatever they had, for sure, William dry humped Dana, had sex with Mon and if he did not do more was because Leia was cockbloquing him in every turn.

that said a think that he still dumped Monica because of Leia or he would come clean to Miru and Leia would have fucked that poor girls life, just as she did with Mon, so I think that is was Leia he is talking about.

But I agree that William is the one that moved on and Leia is stuck in the past, but its makes sense to me, she was the one who stayed. this scene seems to take place in the beginning of whatever it was that they had, she just may be excited to finally being with him, and I suspect that this happens not much before he runsway, she was over the moon and latter got a emotional suckerpunch

The relligius organization seems to be the real enemie and maybe Danas fathers has a is part of it.
I guess we'll find out more about Leia and Willi in the next chapter - Ocean wouldn't leave us hanging without showing us what goes on behind closed doors when WIlli gets there ...would he? :sneaky:

I'm more raising the issue that's some of these things aren't clearly stated, so they're open to interpretation - we end op justifying what we believe. The old WiaB Willi just had things happen to him, there wasn't anywhere near the level of self-reflection or self-awareness. I guess that's one thing good (in my opinion) that working on SG has done for WiaB, it's got a lot more weight behind decisions and actions now.

THe thing is, Katie and Willi know what Katie had blackmailed/threatened him with. Leia doesn't (if that's who Katie is talking about), so Leia might think it's all about her and Willi. But since he's come back Willi isn't really being that circumspect, not caring who's in earshot when talking to Leia, so ...I don't know. There might be other angles or I'm overthinking it. Katie can't threating Willi with telling Leia about Willi's feelings though, Willi would laugh at that.

The religious organisation might have connections to Daphne also, and Dana's brother being in prison might be because of the things the organisation is doing. Which means that if Dana needs to bat for Willi in court, her dad and brother will have some leverage.

The religious organisation might be more alongside the dark money side of things, not a specific church/cult, but people funnelling things through local organisation, using fundamentalism as a way to control pawns.

Reactions: Doomyk and yossa999

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
The reason I've made it a point is that Leia already had everything she needed from both Monica and Abigail. In the script Leia said basically that she wants William to seduce Mon to be an insider and she sent him to break the ice. Leia has a further plan.

d "Why did you even send me to her?"
scene ad762 with dssa
l "First contact had to be established."
scene ad763 with dssa
l "I need you to get closer to Monica."
scene ad764 with dssa
d "Yeah, go fuck yourself."

and later on:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's really clear Leia is trying to get people close to the police to find informants.

Other than that, I can guarantee that the Zanes were informed that the case was closed. Monica socialises with Katie: Mon's hanging out with Katie in her time off, and grew up with the Zanes, that's why she was at Kat's birthday. Mon, as a fully professional police officer spends time with these questionable people, and makes house calls to them in plain clothes. Abigail is Helen's bestie.

And William has a rap sheet. He's not clean or innocent. He's in their database, even if it's a different county. It doesn't matter whether he was there or not, he's got a criminal past. There is no ton of difference. The only reason Abigail is talking to them is because of Helen as the case is closed. Anything Abigail is doing on a closed case is a breach of protocol.

Abigail even said she wondered when they'd come to her.

As far as proving the crime, the case was closed by the feds.

I'm not being argumentative for the sake of it, it's simply the script challenges your point pretty strongly in my opinion.
dude, it's like we're going in circles :) you already said that. and i already told you it doesn't matter, for me. Leia wants more than what she got by talking to them herself. Sending someone else, like she probably did with everyone else (like i already told you) and especially sending MC who carries a very different status in the eye of both Monica and Abigail, she seeks to have more info, something she couldn't get before by herself.

to be informed that a case is closed, you don't need to be friends with the cops or the chief, they will come themselves and tell you, it's procedure. Leia wants the details of the reason they had to close it, not just the official reason, and she wants the current results of the investigation too.

Also, sending someone new after some time has passed, she hoped there would be new information that could have surfaced, but that was kept from her.

how is the script challenging my point ? it only reinforces it.
you have your interpretation, I have mine. there is nothing in the current game that proves either of us wrong yet.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
dude, it's like we're going in circles :) you already said that. and i already told you it doesn't matter, for me. Leia wants more than what she got by talking to them herself. Sending someone else, like she probably did with everyone else (like i already told you) and especially sending MC who carries a very different status in the eye of both Monica and Abigail, she seeks to have more info, something she couldn't get before by herself.

to be informed that a case is closed, you don't need to be friends with the cops or the chief, they will come themselves and tell you, it's procedure. Leia wants the details of the reason they had to close it, not just the official reason, and she wants the current results of the investigation too.

Also, sending someone new after some time has passed, she hoped there would be new information that could have surfaced, but that was kept from her.

how is the script challenging my point ? it only reinforces it.
you have your interpretation, I have mine. there is nothing in the current game that proves either of us wrong yet.
I'm not going to continue with replying about this as we've both stated our bit, and it is interpretation. THe good thing about Ocean's writing is it allows a lot of ambiguity specifically to string us along, and we're likely to be both wrong once he pulls the curtains back on any particular situation.

And the other good thing about his writing is that it is in depth enough to make us curious and passionate about the outcomes, despite the wait. :)

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
It seems to me that the answer to the question why Leia didn’t call earlier is in the old version. She literally said, in her mind, William never worried about her. She was just another toy for him. What was the point of calling before the incident just to hear how he would tell her to fuck off (in her mind)? Apparently she convinced herself that the past was in the past and was ready to face her fear. However, the reality turned out to be more cruel and all the buried feelings returned. And it is not clear what is greater than love or hatred, the desire for revenge or to come to peace.
i don't like referring to the old version though, as there have already been some changes from it. and this is the kind of detail that could get change very easily.

Reactions: Doomyk and Maviarab

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I wouldn’t focus too much on Leia alone. Let’s just say that everyone there is good at *I don’t trust you* and other crap. It’s just that everyone expresses it in their own way. In general, it’s convenient to blame Willie for everything, but it just looks like their whole family had been sitting on a powder keg for a long time and Willie’s escape simply became a spark. And after that they danced wonderfully on the coals for many years, mutually continuing to blame and spoil each other. And they continue to do so now. Helen doesn’t trust anyone, Dylan hides a lot of things from his family, continues to blame Willie , Uncle Joe played favorites with Leia and Willie and fucked up raising Lucas and Katerina. Scarlet suddenly became a strict mom. Katerina trusts her family so much that she can’t ask for help with the smallest things. Katie is more interested in burgers and grievances of the past than the current situation. Leia a more mature and fucked-up version of Katie, with her *everything under control*. Oh, I’m generally silent about the possibilities in the future, where Dylan can fuck Mira, and William-Helen. I don’t know what’s more fucked up, these possibilities or the fact that They have a lot of external enemies on all sides, and they are focused on the petty grievances of the past.
PS: It will be funny to see how others react to the William-Helen relationship, especially Leia.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
When I read it the first time, it didn't strike me that much, i only thought she was referring specifically to Helen.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

interesting thoughts.
when MC mentioned the story with Monica, I also thought he wasn't talking about Leia when he said he realized who the one he really liked was, it felt too obvious.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I'm not going to continue with replying about this as we've both stated our bit, and it is interpretation. THe good thing about Ocean's writing is it allows a lot of ambiguity specifically to string us along, and we're likely to be both wrong once he pulls the curtains back on any particular situation.

And the other good thing about his writing is that it is in depth enough to make us curious and passionate about the outcomes, despite the wait. :)
200%, brother

Reactions: BobTheDuck

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I guess we'll find out more about Leia and Willi in the next chapter - Ocean wouldn't leave us hanging without showing us what goes on behind closed doors when WIlli gets there ...would he? :sneaky:

I'm more raising the issue that's some of these things aren't clearly stated, so they're open to interpretation - we end op justifying what we believe. The old WiaB Willi just had things happen to him, there wasn't anywhere near the level of self-reflection or self-awareness. I guess that's one thing good (in my opinion) that working on SG has done for WiaB, it's got a lot more weight behind decisions and actions now.

THe thing is, Katie and Willi know what Katie had blackmailed/threatened him with. Leia doesn't (if that's who Katie is talking about), so Leia might think it's all about her and Willi. But since he's come back Willi isn't really being that circumspect, not caring who's in earshot when talking to Leia, so ...I don't know. There might be other angles or I'm overthinking it. Katie can't threating Willi with telling Leia about Willi's feelings though, Willi would laugh at that.

The religious organisation might have connections to Daphne also, and Dana's brother being in prison might be because of the things the organisation is doing. Which means that if Dana needs to bat for Willi in court, her dad and brother will have some leverage.

The religious organisation might be more alongside the dark money side of things, not a specific church/cult, but people funnelling things through local organisation, using fundamentalism as a way to control pawns.
I have high hopes for the next update and what this conversation between William and Leia will entail, don't think it will become sexual but starts then Leia/Miru cheating path.

So many things is up to interpretation that is hard to even come up with theories because there is not enough foundation, is compelling and infuriating at the same time. I only play the old one once and skipped a lot of it so dont feel that I cant say much, but I agree old William was kinda bland.

The whole Katie blackmail thing is very confusing to me, with exactly what she blackmaied him and with what end.

I also get the felling that Daphene will enter the story because of this church thing.

Reactions: BobTheDuck
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes