4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
That won't start any cheating path. It will be a long ass time before anything happens (if it does) between Willi and Leia. My hope is that Daphne comes back with us (despite Muri's protestations), and that will most likely start any cheating path...if that doesn't happen, then I imagine (as Ocean is following the old story/structure), then it will start with either Donna (again) or Gina/Zoe paths and most likely on the camping trip again.
It seems to me that problems with characters like Zoey, Dana, etc. will appear much later than sex. Precisely when feelings, resentment and the desire for revenge come into play. But it seems to me that evil's soft first touches will begin with the next chapter. Precisely with Leia.No, it won’t be sex, a lot of time will pass before it. But the ground is perfectly prepared by the way Leia treated Mira, her body language and William’s body language, their trips together. And now William will be left alone with Leia at least until late at night. Or maybe until the morning.....In the meantime, Mira will spend the night with Katie, they will obviously have a lot of time to chat, and Katie might drop a few hints about William and Leia. Just out of spite. One way or another, even if you don’t go along Leia's path, Miru will still receive the first hesitations and jealousy.

Reactions: HiP1

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't think that conversation will become sexual either - Willi and Leia shouldn't have makeup sex for their first (presumably) encounter. I'm not so interested when paths start, but there is bound to be a lot of useful information about how they both survived after Willi left.

I guess once Willi and Leia talk, we might have a clearer idea of why Willi left. But if my thoughts that Leia doesn't know what Katie was threatening William with (because of the 'her' line, separate to telling Helen or Dylan) are valid, we won't know that until Katie starts trusting Willi. I actually love how Katie inherently wants to be doing things with Willi, but then gets suspicious - it's like her baseline instinct is kinda positive towards him, and she tried to convince herself not to like him. It also makes me think that younger Katie had no idea what she was really doing, or the implications.

That's my thinking too regards Daphne. We also have no idea what Daphne actually does for work.

Wasn't Daphne one of the confirmed LI's? Or am I just projecting? I can't imagine he's put all the detail and emotion into her character only to have her as a phonecall away. The lines from the script when Willi and Daphne talk about him leaving have a lot of NTR and sharing variables. I doubt Ocean plans on only using the NTR and open relationship variables purely for conversation colour, and Miru has Daphne on the bottom of her list for an open relationship, so I'm convinced drama is there to be had.

The number of renders Ocean's already teased has setup a bunch of interesting scenes, at this point I'm slightly more interested in WiaB's next chapter than SG.
Agree, agree and agree.

Yes, iirc Daphne is a confirmed LI (or was at least).

As for SG, that's never grabbed me like this did. Still waiting for Full 5 to release before carry on, it's not even in my top 10 though, this has always taken precedence and favour over SG. If this died tomorrow I'd be sad for a while. If SG did...I really wouldn't think about it all that much.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
That happens in pretty every story ever told...same with films. You start to read/watch...about a pre-conceived character, that already exists, already has skills, knowledge of things, relationships etc.

Will people please stop spouting that nonsense.
not every story. some actually explain things as they are unveiled. world building and storytelling are on a spectrum. it's not all black and white. you can reveal stuff without breaking curiosity and interest.
if we take this story as an example, MC comes back to his hometown after leaving for a decade. obviously he doesn't know the current situation, and he doesn't know the future, like the audience... but he knows about his own past, and all the other characters' past too, except for the things that were kept from him. hiding literally every single thing from the players will only work for so long. it can also mean that the author is not as confident about the depth of the story to begin with. because if you think about it, being on the same as your MC, for the most part, is not a bad thing in itself. you can build upon that, and the players/readers can be in on the ambiguous and vague conversations the characters have. only betting on "big" reveals later will diminish the impact of actual big reveals.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
some actually explain things as they are unveiled.
So...just like here then....

If this is going to be another 7 hour back and forth on you not understanding something and trying to make your point...then please...let's just call it here right now.

Reactions: Katie4Ever

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
So...just like here then....

If this is going to be another 7 hour back and forth on you not understanding something and trying to make your point...then please...let's just call it here right now.
nope, not like here. in this story, very little is unveiled or explained, for now. you barely get crumbs. you get more ambiguity after each update than any explanation or reveal. that's also why I consider Miru as the co protagonist, as the player is closer to Miru's knowledge of the whole situation, than MC's.
if you want a good example of an AVN that revealed stuff as they were unveiled, and where the players had about the same level of knowledge as the MC, you can look at leap of faith. plenty of stuff still hidden, plenty of good reveals, but things players found ambiguous were also ambiguous to the MC.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I have a few guesses, without solid ground.
1.Dana’s boyfriend is a hidden gay.
2. Helen launched the spiders herself.
3.Dylan will give that car to William.
4.Gefritzel recognizes Leia as a master, along with Willie.
5. William didn’t want to say in front of his mother that he knew how to use a weapon.
6. Katerina is the most innocent, Helen is the most vicious.
7. Perhaps either William or Miru will get a job at Katie’s college.The Zanes clearly have a criminal interest in college.Future ZPR.
8. William’s story will have many parallels with Miru. We still have to get to know her crime family, especially future mother-in-law.
9. Uncle Joe may have something with Leia.
10. Katie’s love for sweet sauce is a hint to her masochism.
11. Jessy(Dona)- Dylan's gf.

Reactions: LHDLLB

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
5. William didn’t want to say in front of his mother that he knew how to use a weapon.
7. Perhaps either William or Miru will get a job at Katie’s college.The Zanes clearly have a criminal interest in college.Future ZPR.
8. William’s story will have many parallels with Miru. We still have to get to know her crime family, especially future mother-in-law.
Yeah I'm not seeing half of those...

1. Possibly, unlikely
1. Why?
3. Likely
4. Dafuq?
5. Distinclty possible
6. Not for long if I have anything to do with it....
7. ???
8. First part no...second..maybe...but may not even be required to know her family. She obviously not close to them.
9. Bwahahahaha
10. *shakes head*
11. See No 9

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Williams snake doesn't love anyone exept William.Especially Miru. It will be funny if she feels normal around Leia.

Last ch SG.It was hint,that Willy or Miru participated in college life. Jenna even mentioned William's backshots and Leia's help.
I understood your comments...just no clue why you came up with what you did especially No4. Sounds more like fantasy thinking than anything hence, my...dafuq.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
11 and 7 are tied together: Donna is a counsellor at Kat's college. I don't think 'Jessy' and Dylan are a thing. But Donna is important for what's going on at the uni. She's a counsellor, maybe tied with the religious group? Previous story arc before the rework was Willi was going to go undercover for Abigail as a coach/fitness person to check out what was going on that was fishy. One of Kat's professors is dodgy, so Willi and Miru have reason to check it out anyway, whatever the new version has going on. The Zane's don't necessarily have a criminal interest - they have an interest in finding out why Kat's being freaked out/avoiding college, and they know something's wrong.

Not saying they won't take an opportunity, but I think the future will show that they used the college to become legitimate, rather than as a new front for the drugs.

8. Which one of Miru's crime family? :sneaky:

mi "I agree with Gina. If one party plays outside the rules... The other has to do it, too."
mi "That's how we did it in Japan."

BTW Something I missed from SG - Leia also went to the book club, but hasn't been in a while. I wonder if we'll see some of those characters in WiaB, maybe as college students or part of Leia's club?

Reactions: Doomyk

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
That won't start any cheating path. It will be a long ass time before anything happens (if it does) between Willi and Leia. My hope is that Daphne comes back with us (despite Muri's protestations), and that will most likely start any cheating path...if that doesn't happen, then I imagine (as Ocean is following the old story/structure), then it will start with either Donna (again) or Gina/Zoe paths and most likely on the camping trip again.
Sorry, sometimes I think more fast than I write and thought has wrote something and did not. the cheating that was talking was more of an emotional kind, where William realize that he's too has deeper fellings for Leia and its torn by it.

I don't think that conversation will become sexual either - Willi and Leia shouldn't have makeup sex for their first (presumably) encounter. I'm not so interested when paths start, but there is bound to be a lot of useful information about how they both survived after Willi left.

I guess once Willi and Leia talk, we might have a clearer idea of why Willi left. But if my thoughts that Leia doesn't know what Katie was threatening William with (because of the 'her' line, separate to telling Helen or Dylan) are valid, we won't know that until Katie starts trusting Willi. I actually love how Katie inherently wants to be doing things with Willi, but then gets suspicious - it's like her baseline instinct is kinda positive towards him, and she tried to convince herself not to like him. It also makes me think that younger Katie had no idea what she was really doing, or the implications.

That's my thinking too regards Daphne. We also have no idea what Daphne actually does for work.
For me the information that hopefully will be disclosure is more important too, but I am curious to see how some road will open up, like WTF is Helen doing ?

This we disagree, for me Leia was well aware of what Katie knew and what she wanted to do, and she thoughted that they could handle it. Katie, I admit that I dont quite get the apeal that she has and am not much interest in her, but I do like her character and agree, she want so much to be bestie with William but is afraid to ger hurt, again. But she for me she knew damn well what she was doing.

When I read it the first time, it didn't strike me that much, i only thought she was referring specifically to Helen.
That may be, I sadly can't get the script to this scene, but I believe that the person who replied to me did so. It seems to me that "Her" is a distintic person than Helen and William seemed more concern with the possiblite that Katie whatever it was to "Her" than to their parents

Apr 30, 2023
I have high hopes for the next update and what this conversation between William and Leia will entail, don't think it will become sexual but starts then Leia/Miru cheating path.

So many things is up to interpretation that is hard to even come up with theories because there is not enough foundation, is compelling and infuriating at the same time. I only play the old one once and skipped a lot of it so dont feel that I cant say much, but I agree old William was kinda bland.

The whole Katie blackmail thing is very confusing to me, with exactly what she blackmaied him and with what end.

I also get the felling that Daphene will enter the story because of this church thing.
What do you mean Leia/Miru cheating path.??If you choose the open relationship path and agree to a 3some with William Miru and another guy i don't see the cheating anywhere... Unless you are talking about the monogamous relationship with Miru and MC cheat on her with Leia ..which is something that me personally is against it

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What do you mean Leia/Miru cheating path.??If you choose the open relationship path and agree to a 3some with William Miru and another guy i don't see the cheating anywhere... Unless you are talking about the monogamous relationship with Miru and MC cheat on her with Leia ..which is something that me personally is against it
I think the majority of us very old-time WiAB players would be utterly amazed, if a 'cheating' path is not reintroduced (cheating..not sharing path).. There was one before, there will be one now. There will be a way at some point, to leave Miru (or have her leave us). I personally think this is a foregone conclusion and whether you are against it or not is utterly irelevent, Willi and Leia will have a path together seperate from Miru.

You don't have to like it, you don't have to play it...but it will happen.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Sorry, sometimes I think more fast than I write and thought has wrote something and did not. the cheating that was talking was more of an emotional kind, where William realize that he's too has deeper fellings for Leia and its torn by it.

For me the information that hopefully will be disclosure is more important too, but I am curious to see how some road will open up, like WTF is Helen doing ?

This we disagree, for me Leia was well aware of what Katie knew and what she wanted to do, and she thoughted that they could handle it. Katie, I admit that I dont quite get the apeal that she has and am not much interest in her, but I do like her character and agree, she want so much to be bestie with William but is afraid to ger hurt, again. But she for me she knew damn well what she was doing.

That may be, I sadly can't get the script to this scene, but I believe that the person who replied to me did so. It seems to me that "Her" is a distintic person than Helen and William seemed more concern with the possiblite that Katie whatever it was to "Her" than to their parents
About Leia, it really depends on who the 'her' is in that dialogue. If it's Leia, then she didn't know, or only knew part. Katie, might have known on paper, but she was around 12 when Willi left. 12 is not old enough to understand all the consequences. She blames Willi for leaving repeatly and for being a coward, so clearly she didn't think he'd leave, she didn't think it was serious enough to have that sort of effect.

But untill all these different things get revealed, the script is being pretty unclear. THere might have been a whole chain of events, not one singular thing.

I've put the images here, because I can't work out how to access the unpatched script (I've played with the patch)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a couple of lines of dialogue I skipped, but basically, Katie threatened to spill so beans about xyz to 'them' (patched it's Helen and Dylan) and then Willi says he's not talking about her spilling the beans, then Katie, refers to 'her' as distinct from them. THe implication is that whoever 'her' is, doesn't know about 'xyz' and is someone else other than 'them' (as the 'well' acts as a modifier/qualifier of what's been said just previously).

It's pretty vague.

The rest of the scene is worth checking out - it implies xyz is something different from Willi and Leia's relationship, as all three were involved.

Well there's likely to be multiple cheating paths - Miru has very much said no to anything open with Daphne, and would probably do the same for Dana, because Willi would get feelings. Most likely Willi would have to cheat to do anything with them. My guess is Miru would also say no to Leia for the same reason. But interesting that she is not against something open with Zoey and Katie. That implies she won't be surprised by Leia and WIlliam's past relationship.

Reactions: Doomyk

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
About Leia, it really depends on who the 'her' is in that dialogue. If it's Leia, then she didn't know, or only knew part. Katie, might have known on paper, but she was around 12 when Willi left. 12 is not old enough to understand all the consequences. She blames Willi for leaving repeatly and for being a coward, so clearly she didn't think he'd leave, she didn't think it was serious enough to have that sort of effect.

But untill all these different things get revealed, the script is being pretty unclear. THere might have been a whole chain of events, not one singular thing.

I've put the images here, because I can't work out how to access the unpatched script (I've played with the patch)

There's a couple of lines of dialogue I skipped, but basically, Katie threatened to spill so beans about xyz to 'them' (patched it's Helen and Dylan) and then Willi says he's not talking about her spilling the beans, then Katie, refers to 'her' as distinct from them. THe implication is that whoever 'her' is, doesn't know about 'xyz' and is someone else other than 'them' (as the 'well' acts as a modifier/qualifier of what's been said just previously).

It's pretty vague.

The rest of the scene is worth checking out - it implies xyz is something different from Willi and Leia's relationship, as all three were involved.

Well there's likely to be multiple cheating paths - Miru has very much said no to anything open with Daphne, and would probably do the same for Dana, because Willi would get feelings. Most likely Willi would have to cheat to do anything with them. My guess is Miru would also say no to Leia for the same reason. But interesting that she is not against something open with Zoey and Katie. That implies she won't be surprised by Leia and WIlliam's past relationship.
Once again...out of those little things so..

(y)

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i dont think there is right or wrong on the paths is only a matter of tastes,if you asked me the old game miru wasnt even in my plans ,the model was awfull in comparision with the others females,but now im actually give to miru a chance to being momogam in one of my saves,but the problem i see here is miru itself not william at all,bcs //////if you believe in theorycrafting miru and wiliam had diferent paths in the other game,like diferent kids and stories,and this is a prequel of the other,so my queston is ...who will cheat first? i think miru will cheat many times over william not matther what wiliam do ,,,,her sexual thrive is something that is a big problem for him and he knows it ,so is more like an act of kindnees for him being cucked,and that my friend isnt nice in my books so i need to be really carefull in my choices form the next chapter and in future updates

Reactions: rudy007

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
i dont think there is right or wrong on the paths is only a matter of tastes,if you asked me the old game miru wasnt even in my plans ,the model was awfull in comparision with the others females,but now im actually give to miru a chance to being momogam in one of my saves,but the problem i see here is miru itself not william at all,bcs //////if you believe in theorycrafting miru and wiliam had diferent paths in the other game,like diferent kids and stories,and this is a prequel of the other,so my queston is ...who will cheat first? i think miru will cheat many times over william not matther what wiliam do ,,,,her sexual thrive is something that is a big problem for him and he knows it ,so is more like an act of kindnees for him being cucked,and that my friend isnt nice in my books so i need to be really carefull in my choices form the next chapter and in future updates
Of course, taste is individual, 100%. Regards Miru's sex drive, I've never opted for a playthrough with NTR turned off, and no open relationships. So it seems to me that you will have to choose specific things that will trigger her responding by cheating - such as, if you sleep with Daphne.

Miru has counted the days since she and William met, even more intense than Leia with her 'monthiversary', and Miru talks about Willi turning her into a baby factory. She doesn't want to share his love, and isn't into the idea of sharing, Willi has to persuade her. Other than knowing how to destroy pretty much anything that crosses her path (especially spiders) she is the morst loyal character in the game, unless you push to the sharing/open paths and neglect her.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Miru has counted the days since she and William met, even more intense than Leia with her 'monthiversary', and Miru talks about Willi turning her into a baby factory. She doesn't want to share his love, and isn't into the idea of sharing, Willi has to persuade her. Other than knowing how to destroy pretty much anything that crosses her path (especially spiders) she is the morst loyal character in the game, unless you push to the sharing/open paths and neglect her.
Yeah hard to disagree with this. I actually feel a slight twinge of regret I love Katie so much now we have new Miru...she just...too godamn awesome lol. Definitely a solo path for her is needed...and then a path where we grind her down...mentally fatigue her and promise her 48 kids if Daphne, Kat and Katie moves into our bedroom with us cos, you know, we'll need the help ;)

Apr 30, 2023
Of course, taste is individual, 100%. Regards Miru's sex drive, I've never opted for a playthrough with NTR turned off, and no open relationships. So it seems to me that you will have to choose specific things that will trigger her responding by cheating - such as, if you sleep with Daphne.

William made a strong arguament point on the subject... She knows that she has a high sex drive that William can satisfy but not without hurting himself (he said that ) that is why she either has the option with the open relationship or going to become a pornstar...The other solution is that she has to compromise her own sex drive with the MC's ...But that will probably cause other type of problems in their relationship as for sleeping with Daphne from what i saw in the current plot William and Daphne are friends and had never had anything sexual so i am not sure that William will go for that with her

Apr 30, 2023

It's pretty vague.

William said 1 or 2 times in a dialogue that he can seperate sex from love , also if Miru agrees on the open relationship path ,that means that William will have sex with someone of the same mindset at least that is what it will happen in my opinion

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes