4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Well, we're not here to judge... Everybody has his preferences...
I am glad i am not being judged, I got judged last month on her and cyberbullied but in the end i had the last laugh and got the cunt banned for it. He was basically kinkshaming me which is againt the rules in threads, so yeah i appreciate not being judged (y):).

before i got him banned he was abusing other people too and shit talking the games he was posting in so yeah he deserved getting banned

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I am glad i am not being judged, I got judged last month on her and cyberbullied but in the end i had the last laugh and got the cunt banned for it. He was basically kinkshaming me which is againt the rules in threads, so yeah i appreciate not being judged (y):).

before i got him banned he was abusing other people too and shit talking the games he was posting in so yeah he deserved getting banned
Most of us don't judge. If you want to judge somebody by his preferences, you can start by yourself... But if people are bulling one, the best way is ignore them. Moderators are doing their job...
Katie & Miru are probably my favorites too...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

That sucks dude sorry to hear that.

oh, come on guys, who can say no to that?

View attachment 3446450
Not the best pic Mini because in that image....

Kat wins hands down! :love:

Reactions: rudy007

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Most of us don't judge. If you want to judge somebody by his preferences, you can start by yourself... But if people are bulling one, the best way is ignore them. Moderators are doing their job...
Katie & Miru are probably my favorites too...
oh yeah i do put cunts like that on my ignore list but not before i get the last word in to make them feel small then block them with a report lol.

I have been bullied all my life becos of my autism and i come here to play games and give feedback what happens in the games not to get ambushed by cunt morons :D.

i know it will not happen but yeah i do wanna be dominated by all the women in the game including SG but again i know it wont happen but thats just me having a submissive mind wanting to be slaves to all the women lol :p

• Love
Reactions: rudy007
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes