4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
hey guys is there any links of the old version before the rework? I deleted it by mistake awhile ago and last nite i downloaded the rework version but it does not have the scene with the katie and me licking her feet so that was a bummer to be honest.

So do any of you have a compressed verion of the old verion 0.6 before the rework please?

preferably pixledrain or workupload.

I just want to have a good wank over katie feet scene lol help a brother out (y) (y) :p
Check the OP :

op.png

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Sure? Just checked myself...Mega and Pix show show just over 3gb file, GoFile appears to be down. This is the old version.
yeah yesterday i downloaded from pixle i tried to load my saves and cos of the rework i had to start again and that scene was removed.

i am autistic as fuck nd that confused me lol. i am trying again with mega this time and try again i guess, i dunno bro just confusing for that to happen :)

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
yeah yesterday i downloaded from pixle i tried to load my saves and cos of the rework i had to start again and that scene was removed.

i am autistic as fuck nd that confused me lol. i am trying again with mega this time and try again i guess, i dunno bro just confusing for that to happen :)
Hehe no worries. Enjoy.

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
If i get the same screen as i did before then i dunno im screwed im just pissed at myself for accidently deleting it by mistake somehow :D

katie is a fucking hot goodess femdom mistress matreial bro i love her:)
see this is what is confusing i downloaded from mega old version and its the rework some how. Ive just ctrl through an no katie femdom scene with the feet at all, its been removed plus the gallery dont work.

I am already at the start of the camping trip.

its also been removed from the cg gallery too

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
see this is what is confusing i downloaded from mega old version and its the rework some how. Ive just ctrl through an no katie femdom scene with the feet at all, its been removed plus the gallery dont work.

I may be autistic but i am not that slow to know that this shit is the rwork even tho its posted as the old version before the rework lol :p

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020

I even used the gallery unlocker and thats removed too just the dom version of me making katie cum an thats it

JonnyMcCloud

Apr 9, 2021
I even used the gallery unlocker and thats removed too just the dom version of me making katie cum an thats it
I also downloaded it last night and I definitely got the foot scene. I ran through it a few times. The only run through I didn't get the chance for the feet scene was the one where I make fun of her tits.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I also downloaded it last night and I definitely got the foot scene. I ran through it a few times. The only run through I didn't get the chance for the feet scene was the one where I make fun of her tits.
this is very very confusing dude cos i got that scene making fun of her tits. I thought you get the femdom scene through katie war path which i was on but again its been removed for me :confused:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
this is very very confusing dude cos i got that scene making fun of her tits. I thought you get the femdom scene through katie war path which i was on but again its been removed for me :confused:
You get the safe exit from prison? Youi don't need to be on her war path iirc.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
You get the safe exit from prison? Youi don't need to be on her war path iirc.
:D
No i thought the foot scene was before the prison, i am replaying again and choosing different choices this time see if i will get there. It was about 2yrs ago when i played it but i couldnt load my saves cos of the recode or whatever i dunno lol. so starting again tryiing to find it bro.

i couldv'e sworn it was after the pub scene with lucas again its been a while

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes