4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Most of us don't judge. If you want to judge somebody by his preferences, you can start by yourself... But if people are bulling one, the best way is ignore them. Moderators are doing their job...
Katie & Miru are probably my favorites too...
Realy , again , but , let us have a deal , you will Have " Well Said " only 2 times / day , ok :whistle:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Well...there's none in the new version...yet....we shall see if Ocean adds it back to any routes Katie has but I got ya.
Thats why i am on hold on playing it for now I just hope there will be some femdom content with Katie otherwise this game will be ruined for me and i guess i would be just stuck playing the old version just to see her scenes again ;)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I am glad i am not being judged, I got judged last month on her and cyberbullied but in the end i had the last laugh and got the cunt banned for it. He was basically kinkshaming me which is againt the rules in threads, so yeah i appreciate not being judged (y):).

before i got him banned he was abusing other people too and shit talking the games he was posting in so yeah he deserved getting banned
Most of us don't judge. If you want to judge somebody by his preferences, you can start by yourself... But if people are bulling one, the best way is ignore them. Moderators are doing their job...
Katie & Miru are probably my favorites too...
I agree , that is the best way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Wow, okay! I always skipped this game because the title wasn't something that caught my interest, but my best friend said I should play this and she said I would LOVE Miru. I am not disappointed at all!

Also, MC's physique is giving Yujiro Hanma vibes.
You´ve already tried Oceans SummersGone as well?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Wow, okay! I always skipped this game because the title wasn't something that caught my interest, but my best friend said I should play this and she said I would LOVE Miru. I am not disappointed at all!

Also, MC's physique is giving Yujiro Hanma vibes.
NO , Not you Again , and your best friend is wrong , Here Katie...IS...a Goddess! <3 Here as in the posts above , So you have to stick to Katie for your own sake , did I make myself clear ? :devilish: OR ELSE ? :devilish:

Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
NO , Not you Again , and your best friend is wrong , Here Katie...IS...a Goddess! <3 Here as in the posts above , So you have to stick to Katie for your own sake , did I make myself clear ? :devilish: OR ELSE ? :devilish:
Got it! I need to stick with The Goddess.

So...

........Miru, that's what you are saying, right?

Right?

:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes