• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
from the description in Steam.
"Building a criminal empire - I take it this is the canonical way?
View attachment 3598679
Because nothing says healing, and overcoming past criminal traumas in WiaB than building a criminal empire :sneaky:

My guess is bad cut and paste job, just to get the page up and running. But canon criminality I guess is now a thing, what a zany world!

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
Because nothing says healing, and overcoming past criminal traumas in WiaB than building a criminal empire :sneaky:

My guess is bad cut and paste job, just to get the page up and running. But canon criminality I guess is now a thing, what a zany world!
Yeah, and how can poor Nika heal now, the dark path is buried. One hope for Bella and Holgersons;)

Reactions: BobTheDuck

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Goddess Katie, come to thee so I shall paint thy womb with thy seed.
Well, it isn't thy seed, it is but the MCs.

Sorry buddy

I don't even see why you think it will be abandoned soon.
Haven't you heard? were these not enough warning signs for you, PervKeanu?

That's right, cause of the Aliens...

16yt64.jpg

If you don't believe in them well...

*Ocean*

173ofq.jpg

what happened to William's hands?
Dem roids do cause problems

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Assumed ( very not denied ) incest
Ocean told me in a DM on Discord that WIAB Patreon was taken down without even asking for a statement form him. Had didn't even get the chance to deny anything...

But because WIAB is waiting for Steam approval he had seen this more chilled. If the steam sales are going just moderate, he can get more money from it, than it would be even possible with patreon.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Ocean told me in a DM on Discord that WIAB Patreon was taken down without even asking for a statement form him. Had didn't even get the chance to deny anything...

But because WIAB is waiting for Steam approval he had seen this more chilled. If the steam sales are going just moderate, he can get more money from it, than it would be even possible with patreon.
Which is crazy, as there is no incest, not even implied as happening off screen - the only sex acts are between adults that aren't related.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Which is crazy, as there is no incest, not even implied as happening off screen - the only sex acts are between adults that aren't related.
A sexual act is not necessary. The point within the patreon's guide changed some time ago, now it more or less says that there can be no relationship (sic) between relatives (blood, step, adoptive etc)

• Wow
Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
A sexual act is not necessary. The point within the patreon's guide changed some time ago, now it more or less says that there can be no relationship (sic) between relatives (blood, step, adoptive etc)
I guess they will release a guideline for how to deal with bees and birds, including storks next :unsure: I mean, Star Wars has more incest content than WiaB by those terms.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes