4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Hello there.

Do the parents know about Leia and William's relationship? Did William run away because of it? How did Katie blackmail William? Is Asavera connected to William's past? Some kind of cult being the real villain (wait. huh? :WaitWhat: )

Damn it guys, I just wanted to read your ridiculous theories and now I realize I understand nothing. Despite WiAB being the last game of the two I played, I guess I'll have to play it again before the SG update comes out.
SG theories have nothing on Wiab Jon Snow :coffee::cool:

I recommend coffee, and all of it!

Also, because there is a retired canon from the pre-reworked version, but this new version hasn't caught up ...you'd better make that pot of coffee twice as big.

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
Maybe I should play the game before the rework instead? :unsure:

Argh, my eyes!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the other hand, Dana looks very tasty. :p
I also plan to play the original SG after the final update, but I haven't found it. Does anyone have it?
Though I should probably ask this in the SG thread.

Reactions: Don Sucio

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

Argh, my eyes!
I also plan to play the original SG after the final update, but I haven't found it. Does anyone have it?
Early WiaB is only really useful for an idea of where Ocean was going for the NTR, and the plot. THere's some really odd choices though, so don't take it too seriously - the rework has made it far more consistent. But you'll know a bit of the themes Ocean was heading towards.

I'll try to find the post where I collated the main versions.:)

Edit: Most of the pre rework SG versions N1ghtcrawler here you go.

Last edited:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

Kaka86161

May 23, 2023

Argh, my eyes!
Miru It was so strange in the old version, that I had no Pity in throwing it inside the prison to be served to the prisoners.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
Needs realistic options like leaving the drug dealing family and go back to your snake, or turn them in like the criminals they are.

Plus the word bibi's is getting on my fucking nerves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: txe320

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
This is certainly NTRish... or at least sharing-ish.
Not That Real? yeah, looks like a fan made art piece lol.

Hmm, I didn't really play the game, but her face gives a 'I'm afraid" type look, he looks like a creep that is about to molest her and what, the MC is just watching this play out without having an issue? I mean, if we're talking about sharing.

For sharing, she wouldn't look so afraid (knowing wassup) and wouldn't or shouldn't the MC be in the frame as well? and that guy wouldn't have a "creepy, molester" face going on. I know many people played it and knows what happens

"MC is watching it all play out" or is he at gun point/can't do anything?

Idk, just the vibe I got from the images. I know I'm most likely wrong, but just saying.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Not That Real? yeah, looks like a fan made art piece lol.

Hmm, I didn't really play the game, but her face gives a 'I'm afraid" type look, he looks like a creep that is about to molest her and what, the MC is just watching this play out without having an issue? I mean, if we're talking about sharing.

For sharing, she wouldn't look so afraid (knowing wassup) and wouldn't or shouldn't the MC be in the frame as well? and that guy wouldn't have a "creepy, molester" face going on. I know many people played it and knows what happens

"MC is watching it all play out" or is he at gun point/can't do anything?

Idk, just the vibe I got from the images. I know I'm most likely wrong, but just saying.
I guess you should really play it... or not... I don't really care.

Reactions: Maviarab

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Most of the characters looked significantly better in the reworked version. I dropped Miru on my first game due to her appearance, but she looks much better now. But I still prefer the old Zoey. Her new look doesn't fit with the personality portrayed in the old game for me. She looks softer somehow now.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Most of the characters looked significantly better in the reworked version. I dropped Miru on my first game due to her appearance, but she looks much better now. But I still prefer the old Zoey. Her new look doesn't fit with the personality portrayed in the old game for me. She looks softer somehow now.
Miru is perfect now, I wanna do others path but breaking up with Miru just fells wrong. Yeah,, I don't remember much of the OG WiaB but Zoey was one things that stood out to me too, not only her looks but her demeanor change a lot too she was much more of a wild card, now she seems to me more of a girl who wanna experience stuff but have not yet. Maybe the open relationship with Katie is a way of her having the cake and eating it too, I am much curious how this whole thing will evolve depending if you are on Katie bad or good side.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Are there any lewd scenes that aren't Miru? Because I cannot stand that character, wish we could toggle her out of the game from the beginning, plus she is the least attractive character as well.
i'd like her better if she was a hoe and the mc was her pimp.

Player would get to decide who she fucks and profit from it, and mc could flirt with other girls in the open and not hide from her like a bitch.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes