4.30 star(s) 183 Votes

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
One question, If I turn off the ntr it means that nothing ntr will happen or what will happen but I will not see it?

JohnnyJD

Sep 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
Ignore what I said. Before I posted, I tried more than 10 "breakages" yesterday by reloading saves and they all had the same results. Today I tried again and finally had something different. I must have been really lucky (or unlucky) yesterday.

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Last edited:

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Thanks! I'm going to change this!

Edit: I tested it a little bit and even when the condom broke, the next renpy.random.random were different from each other.

I got positives and negative pregnancys in the same load in different renpy.randoms.

So I guess both outcomes are still possible.

I'm still a beginner when it comes to coding.. so I may have misunderstood something.

JohnnyJD

Last edited:

tulkas11

May 3, 2018
There's no reason why assigning a variable to the value would change the value. Furthermore there's nothing in the documentation to suggest that multiple calls to random would return the same value. Looking at the renpy documentation it seems like the random function remembers how many times it's been called so as to co-operate with rollback, but that shouldn't affect behaviour outside of rollback.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Exellent update! I really like this game but there is something that's been bothering me for a while now, i seem to be getting nowhere with Katie :( At the beginning of the game i choose the katie war because it would lead to the dominate route with her yet nothing is really happening.. Does anybody know why? Or should i not have chosen that route but the submissive one?

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Exellent update! I really like this game but there is something that's been bothering me for a while now, i seem to be getting nowhere with Katie :( At the beginning of the game i choose the katie war because it would lead to the dominate route with her yet nothing is really happening.. Does anybody know why? Or should i not have chosen that route but the submissive one?

If you want something to happen in 0.4 and you generally want the love route with her you should not start the "war" with her.

Don't start the war -> Fuck Donna -> Give in to Katie when she's trying to blackmail you -> And safe exit the prison.

Reactions: JoSolo
D

Deleted member 1200074

this game has already pregnancy early this game?
Yes, but I do not think any of the pregnancy storylines have any kind of resolution yet. If you are actually and truly curious, just give the walkthrough a quick peek. It will give you a good idea of the current content that you can experience.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yes, but I do not think any of the pregnancy storylines have any kind of resolution yet. If you are actually and truly curious, just give the walkthrough a quick peek. It will give you a good idea of the current content that you can experience.
one does ;) play again :p i'd say 2 lines resolves whether she is or isnt :p

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
The prison detour honestly just felt like a way to work NTR into the story, and feels pretty "wtf?" if you have that disabled. I'm supposed to go back to caring about a camping trip or double-date hours after being beaten within an inch of my life? The stakes have been raised and I don't think there's any going back.

Maybe I'm taking it too seriously, but I was really invested in the story so far. This is part of why I don't think a game can pull off an NTR toggle, each pulls the game in two incompatible directions.

D

Deleted member 1200074

one does ;) play again :p i'd say 2 lines resolves whether she is or isnt :p
Honestly Thunder, I am waiting for the Mom content release. I try to stay updated through the walkthrough and changelog and Ocean's discord. Just trying to steer those asking the same question on where to get a best answer....its why I keep throwing out the walkthrough as I am definitely not the end all be all for this game right now.

4.30 star(s) 183 Votes