4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Can't he just redirect his patrons to SS? I'm not entirely sure what his plans for WiAB are storywise but I'm expecting the future themes here to be a little too risqué for a Steam release, no?
One would think so Nasc but I think the bigger problem with SS is getting people to actually use it, so many seem very hesitant for some reason which eludes me (unless it's their payment options maybe?).

Content should be fine for Steam fot a full 18+VN, I don't think there's going to be anything included that would be against Steams TOS or rules etc.

Reactions: RNasc4444

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
(unless it's their payment options maybe?)
This is the reason I most often hear from those who don't use SS. I switched over earlier this year and deleted my Patreon account. SS doesn't have the greatest features and those that are there, aren't implemented well. I suppose that could be another reason.

Content should be fine for Steam fot a full 18+VN, I don't think there's going to be anything included that would be against Steams TOS or rules etc.
Agreed. Steam is more lenient on many things and usually only get a stick up their butt about characters appearing too young/high school settings.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This is the reason I most often hear from those who don't use SS. I switched over earlier this year and deleted my Patreon account. SS doesn't have the greatest features and those that are there, aren't implemented well. I suppose that could be another reason.
Ahh thanks for that.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
One more question. In SG, the incest patch is nonsense, since both MC and Nami are adopted. Does it make sense in this one, or should I play without it?

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Is WiaB being actively worked on? I think I remember reading somewhere that Ocean is focusing more on SG. I'd kinda prefer to play in chronological order.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is WiaB being actively worked on? I think I remember reading somewhere that Ocean is focusing more on SG. I'd kinda prefer to play in chronological order.
Yes,
Don't think
Will be a long wait then.

SG only took temporary importance recently for its Steam release. They are being worked on together concurrently. it is my own belief going forward they will be released in turn, so WIAB, then SG then this again etc and will coincide with revelations and plot points connecting both. Both will take years to complete.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
The game on Steam is planning to stay in early access for 2 years, So will there be 1 update this year? and the rest next year ?

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
Where it all began - Dev Log #6
Hello,

So...

Summer's Gone - Season 1 has been release on Steam and most of the work for it is now done.

I'm still in contact with Epic and GOG, and there are some smaller issues that delayed the release... But I'm hopeful that it will soon be done.

WiAB is, of course, now also available to wishlist on Steam:

Even if you don't intend to buy it, wishlisting it helps a lot!

It will soon also be available on GOG.

Chapter 3.5... Or well, let's call it Chapter 4 shall we? I'm kinda sick of the old half-chapter counting system and it only confuses people. Updates were always full Chapter sized so... Let's just call it Chapter 4.

Now that everything's slowly returning to normal, the usual work schedule is back.

I've made some progress since the last Dev Log.

I also found the perfect music for a WIAB cinematic, but just before the artist signed the deal, he told me that he did some research and doesn't want his music in an adult game.

That's three artists in a row who said this. Awesome.

Back to the cinematic drawing board.

Chapter 4 will add some content to pretty much every girl. Just to avoid confusion, this doesn't necessarily mean content of sexual nature.

Previews:

MC-Sun.png
Miru-On-Our-Way.png
Leia-Tiddy.png

I feel very energized since I finished the rework for Summer's Gone, and WiAB already benefits from it, judging by the amount of renders done daily.

It was planned to buy a workstation directly after Steam, but due to the unfortunate demise of WiAB's Patreon, I had to recalculate.

SG's Steam release definitely helped me, but the German gov will be very interested in the Steam/Epic/GOG release and will adjust my pre-tax for 2025 accordingly.

Always happy to finance bike lanes in Peru, Germany. :)

I will wait 2-3 months until I know what I have to pay every quarter in pre-tax, and then I'll get the new Workstation. (Both games now share the same PC.)

I'll see you in two weeks. - Ocean

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes