• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
Well seeing as Katie is lesbian i dont mind her going on other girls leah and katie where always at war so having them both would not work. As for the mom i hope the mom and leah will be an option.

The only thing i hope we find out soon what caused the mom to lose her ability to speak.

Even if katie cant be part of the harem do we still get to play with her on the side when that happen or she no longer avaiable ??
Katie is bisexual so it will probably be an option

slick05

Oct 13, 2017
When a thread is made, and it started in 2018.. and it's only on version 0.4... That has me worried. Can anyone tell me how much content is in/how much content is put in per update?

fbass

May 18, 2017
When a thread is made, and it started in 2018.. and it's only on version 0.4... That has me worried. Can anyone tell me how much content is in/how much content is put in per update?
It has a lot of content and very well done, definitely worth the download

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
There will come a day after a long summer when the stars bleed and the cold breath of darkness falls heavy on the world. In this dread hour a developer shall draw from the fire an update. And that update shall be 0.5, the Red Update of Developers, and he who releases it shall be Oceanlab come again, and the darkness shall flee before him.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Image quality seems improved by quite a bit.
( Not having Miru in 'em, also helps :p)
We'll ignore the flattened gravel for the moment and bring the attention to the world's most virulent case of athlete's foot. Ever.
1565276572813.png

For god's sake, don't wear her sandals, MC!

• Haha
Reactions: Ceesko

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
latest patreon post:

Hello,
So, due to my 2 IQ brain, I started the "setting" vote for the bonus scene too early.
Cuckold would've won it.. but Katie and the Mc won the character vote and well.. it's obvious why it won't work.
So "love" wins this time.
It was my bad, sorry for everyone who picked cuckold this time.
ello,
Next time we will first do the "setting" vote and if let's say cuckold wins again, the character vote won't feature the MC. (Only as a spectator if wished.)

Vote results after adding the patreon benefits:

Top 3 male:

MC - 14 votes
Dylan - 9 votes
Alan - 2 votes
Top 3 Females:
Katie - 17 votes
Miru - 15 votes
Scarlet - 14 votes
Current state 0.5:
1 animation out of ~ 8 are done.
More than 1040 renders are done. (Around 200-300 more and this part is done(not including animation renders))
I also increased the iterations each render takes to an average of 4800 in this update.
And I'm finally done with the hardest part. It was the one with all 5 characters in one scene. It was a laggy hell and my 1080ti can now park on handicapped parking spaces.
And no matter what. I didn't want to decrease the render quality this time.. (Did it in 0.2 & 0.3)
Have a nice day.
:)

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes