4.30 star(s) 183 Votes
Jul 17, 2018
So, I started playing this game because of the pregnancy tag, but it looks like pregnancy content has not been added yet. What a ripoff.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
i do not do incest patches nor NTR..LOL..as far as i am concerned..noone touches my dames and they are all landladys and roommates..and that is all i have to say about that :p
I'm..you...what? Please enlighten me how that works out for you, I mean i get incest is not your thing but the whole roommate and land lady narrative bullshit makes no sense to me, like imagine having a roommate in real life and you both fancy each other and having the " we can't we are roommates, or you are my roommate our land lord/lady would not understand " and all that shit that has me going the fuck ? We adult's motherfucker I don't give 2 flying shits of what my landlord/lady would or would not give care or understand for all i know she/he can get fucked too. But the convo's and narratives in the game don't work out and straight up mess with my brain and kill the whole immersion, how do you like do this? do you like read anything at all or just avoid the story and so long as there are scenes of people banging you are fine with it ? I mean there are some games out there that got it done nicely, like child hood friend or long lost friends or step fams or god fams or whatever with the dialogues actually making a bit more sense but those are like a needle in 2 haystacks.

Now don't get me wrong here not attacking your or bullshitting you I am just legit curious how do you get through the cringe of the dialogue bullshit that usually takes place when it is the landlady etc, like for example " OOH LANDLADY AM COMING " and I am just sitting like :confused: you know just yell out the bitch her name and call it a day ffs. Imagine banging someone you know for a while and while they are coming they yell " OOOH BESTFRIEND/BUDDY I'm COMING !! uWu " instead of " oooh ThunderRob YESSS !! COMING " please teach me how you manage to not cringe :ROFLMAO:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm..you...what? Please enlighten me how that works out for you, I mean i get incest is not your thing but the whole roommate and land lady narrative bullshit makes no sense to me, like imagine having a roommate in real life and you both fancy each other and having the " we can't we are roommates, or you are my roommate our land lord/lady would not understand " and all that shit that has me going the fuck ? We adult's motherfucker I don't give 2 flying shits of what my landlord/lady would or would not give care or understand for all i know she/he can get fucked too. But the convo's and narratives in the game don't work out and straight up mess with my brain and kill the whole immersion, how do you like do this? do you like read anything at all or just avoid the story and so long as there are scenes of people banging you are fine with it ? I mean there are some games out there that got it done nicely, like child hood friend or long lost friends or step fams or god fams or whatever with the dialogues actually making a bit more sense but those are like a needle in 2 haystacks.

Now don't get me wrong here not attacking your or bullshitting you I am just legit curious how do you get through the cringe of the dialogue bullshit that usually takes place when it is the landlady etc, like for example " OOH LANDLADY AM COMING " and I am just sitting like :confused: you know just yell out the bitch her name and call it a day ffs. Imagine banging someone you know for a while and while they are coming they yell " OOOH BESTFRIEND/BUDDY I'm COMING !! uWu " instead of " oooh ThunderRob YESSS !! COMING " please teach me how you manage to not cringe :ROFLMAO:
Rob humour..some get me some dont :p it is more sarcasm on the "landlady/roommate" thing and has become my annoying schtick :D

Kouv

Apr 18, 2018
I have three questions to make for which I can't find clear answers about searching through the thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A reply would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
no to all those questions
and yes it can be avoided
nobody has to get pregnant or worse its all your decision to make

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I have three questions to make for which I can't find clear answers about searching through the thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A reply would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
1. Yes. You can avoid NTR with NTR-ON. This game doesn't force you into anything. Keep in mind that certain decisions might get you into unavoidable situations. (Walkthrough warns you and what you have to do to avoid this.)

2. Not yet. You will always be able to avoid something in one or another way.

3. The only characters who gets jealousy points are Helen and your GF (till now).
Jealousy works a little bit like love. Jealous people try to hold onto something.
So they will act more jealous in the future. (For better or worse.)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But if MC will fuck his aunt, Lucas will fuck mom's MC?
I have opened the mom-son route with aunt (Lucas mom), and Lucas have already fucked MC's GF, so why not also MC's mom? Maybe a foursome with mom-aunt and Lucas-MC? :)

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Have any plans for the next update been leaked? Will be seeing Miku again and most importantly, what happened to the squirrel costume?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I appreciated the ntr in the last version, I think I'm gonna support again. Don't feel forced to only show ntr, the cheating scenes from her PoV are totally fine too (I personally prefer those).
Keep up the good work, and don't go too much * on avoid this/avoid that ;)

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Why don't just wait for the next version and just enjoy the content the dev has planned? Oceanlab is one of the few devs that knows how to please both groups, the people like me who dont like NTR and the NTR lovers, and yet the Cuck gang keep coming to beg for stuff to happen...

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
latest patreon post:

Hey,

I wasn't able to render for about a week now. (Something with a higher priority came up.)
But now my PC is back on the cotton fields. (About 730 renders in)

This update also contains more H-scenes than all updates before together.

I want give you guys some info about the upcoming routes in 0.5.
There are 5 routes through this update and the camping trip. As always, all these routes have a high impact on the future. Earlier choices can affect these routes.
Route 1:
Katie route.

Many informations about the past and what happened between Leia/Katie and the MC and recommended if you want to romance Katie.

Route 2:
Emilie route.

For the BBW lovers. This route has an impact on Emilies importance in the story.

Route 3:
Zoey route.

Can be seen as an alternative Katie/[insert Bi-Female here] route. Threesomes etc. (It's not possible to romance Zoey alone. But Triangle-love will be possible.

Route 4
??? Route.
Important
character that got teasered in 0.1! If you like Romance, intelligence and a hard to get but rewarding girl.. This is your route.

Route 5: ???
Route 5
is the only one of the 5 routes that you can actively choose to play. I won't give infos about route 5 yet. (Isn't rendered yet.. but an old friend returns in this route.:)

"What do you mean with we can't actively choose the others"?
You won't be able to choose one of the girl routes actively.. Why? Because of Zoey and the game she made up. It's up to fate which girl you get. (25% chance for each girl).
I mean you could safe the game before Zoeys game and load until you have the girl you want.. but that would be cheating amirite? ;)

Gallery will be added soon, too.

Uhh.. I guess that was all I wanted to say.. but I'm pretty sure there was something else... I might edit this post later and you will get notified about the change.

- Ocean
:)

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello
I totally forgot that I haven't done the fetish poll yet. Sorry! :'(
The next Fetish poll will be on October 1st.
So make sure you get your suggestion and/or vote out.
Please write me a private message with your desired fetish.
The top 3 or top 5 most suggested fetishes will get into a voting poll.
Previous winners:
1. Flower picking and totally not blackmail.
2. Pregnancy
3. Sneaky sex
4. Cuckold
5. Prostitution

Soon there will be a poll for the "Bonus scenes".
I talked about them in this post:
- Ocean
:)

4.30 star(s) 183 Votes