4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
My anticipation for this game is higher than any other. Especially if i can impregnate Leia, Katie, Helen, Katrina, and Scarlet. Really love all the new pictures they definitely entice me to want to keep playing.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
What is the difference between NTR ON and NTR OFF in this game.? Which is better??.
It depends if you like NTR and like to watch other men fuck your potential sexual partners. Personally i want to have sex and impregnate all the women myself so i have NTR off.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What is the difference between NTR ON and NTR OFF in this game.? Which is better??.
I play with Ntr on because i like to see all of the content available. Even with Ntr on the scenes are still avoidable so there's really no difference from Ntr off.

Only real difference for Ntr on is the looming threat that your girl can get stolen if you fool around too much or you're a asshole to her(Miru). But if you don't care about Miru that much there's no Ntr in the game for you currently. So really it's a preference thing.

Though if you're not keen on NTR in general just turn it off as there's no telling when the other characters might be up for grabs in future updates. So far it's just Miru.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Keep in mind that even if NTR is on, you can still avoid it.

They start from 0.3 onwards.
That's the way to dot it. I like NTR so I want that content. But I'd like to play it the other way as well with the challenge of preventing it. Nice job Oceanlab. I also adore how pregnancy is being handled in this game, as well as the potential for NTR pregnancy. There are so many paths and micro paths being developed here. This is certainly becoming one of the more interesting VN's out there.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
For moment i've been very happy when i watched the latest updates in the home... then i realized

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Don't like the mom in this game, she has a disability (Deaf and Dumb)and weird, if you fuck her, she will scream like something is covering her mouth and probably will make weird sounds LOL! so I'll go for aunt and sis

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes