4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
IIRC there was but has been a long ass time since I saw it myself and only did it the once as nearly all my saves revolved around being nice to her in some manner or other like yourself. I did it purely (as I do in most VN's) to explore all variable options and to see all content).
Interesting, I do like to try to get all the options, but.... Katie's better than that :giggle:

no personality=no exist? oh come on Bob you are more smart than that. In that way Gina no exist in the new WIAB only because i dont like her new aproach.
You know I'm joking, I completely forgot the cop had a name, and is one of the few that was completely altered, William, Miru and Mon I guess are the ones that completely changed (how many models of Willi's hair were there in the old version? 4?) I'll admit you're right without the attempt at humour :)

This is a noble cause, justified by all means. And don't forget, the best of WiAB will get a role in SG.

Nonsense! In chapter 6 of the old WiAB my Willy promised to fuck her good. And he always keeps such promises.
"And always have been!" :coffee::whistle:

Yes, that is a honorary Gina cup of coffee

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
This is a noble cause, justified by all means. And don't forget, the best of WiAB will get a role in SG.
And Ocean promise me Katie allway will be "THE" WIAB girl... deluded me:cry:
Nonsense! In chapter 6 of the old WiAB my Willy promised to fuck her good. And he always keeps such promises.
But... but... but... that is what i said... old Gina>>>>>>>>>>>>new Gina
;)

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Both:sneaky:

For now I'm just looking for beautiful girls to be represented as Katie,Helen,Katarina and the other bombshells:whistle: oh! and i have no representative for mc yet..... i need some muscular dude,... Quick
View attachment 3986956
William is easy, Jason Momoa or any young man who looks like Jason Momoa (if you get a young man, Jason immediately plays the role of Dylan). :sneaky:

Reactions: LHDLLB

Spice o Juice

Emerges from the shadows for some Vajayjay,全能のプッシュ
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
William is easy, Jason Momoa or any young man who looks like Jason Momoa (if you get a young man, Jason immediately plays the role of Dylan). :sneaky:
yeah-yeah-you-got-a-point-calvin-payne.gif
(if you get a young man, Jason immediately plays the role of Dylan). :sneaky:
Now I have the girls left, as everyone has seen; there are only Bombshells in this game
I want to be very careful, only 1 ugly girl (fire-eater):ROFLMAO: and goodbye to the Live action so I'm playing the caution card:sneaky:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 3987169

Now I have the girls left, as everyone has seen; there are only Bombshells in this game
I want to be very careful, only 1 ugly girl (fire-eater):ROFLMAO: and goodbye to the Live action so I'm playing the caution card:sneaky:
If you've got the budget, please send a team to Ocean. A full sized film crew worth of CGI people could get all seasons of WiaB and SG done in 3 years for probably less money.

• Haha
Reactions: Spice o Juice

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
If you've got the budget, please send a team to Ocean. A full sized film crew worth of CGI people could get all seasons of WiaB and SG done in 3 years for probably less money.
Answer " i dont see any passion in all the team, they only want money... sadly i had to fire them" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Spice o Juice

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Dude,the splosh is already close so, no problem for some cash, is the Donors who will suffer after all :ROFLMAO: I told them before, if the games were already 10 hours content, the Live action (film) would have been released before GTA 6:ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BobTheDuck

Spice o Juice

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Muscular dude? Lol I would try a gym not f95 js... :ROFLMAO:
yeah-yeah-you-got-a-point-calvin-payne.gif
But,don't you think it would be odd to walk into a gym and say "Hey guys My name is Spic'o is it one of you who is keen to represent the Mc in a "P:eek:rn" Live action". Yeah man, this is P:eek:rn not some normal or open public movie:sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 188 Votes