4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
And my
Helen?:WutFace:
She's the Goddess and the most beautiful of this Game After all:whistle:
View attachment 3982645
I am still pissed that Ocean destroyed Helen and several other characters with these absurd bodies! Luckily I found a perfectly fitting "character song" for this self-censored version of Helen and since Ocean is German he can understand the lyrics quite fine.
It is the Mike Krüger/Martin Hummer song "Wenn die nach vorn fällt"(If/when she falls forward)
For those not understanding German, the chorus translated would be roughly this:
When she falls forward, yeah, then your dead
when she falls forward, then it is over
when she falls forward, yes, you can forget the evening
when she falls forward, then you are gone
when she falls forward, only a small spot remains
when she falls forward, you´ll never need something to eat again

It should be quite obvious what I think about Ocean´s sudden desire to put great faces on caricature bodies.

Spice o Juice

Emerges from the shadows for some Vajayjay,全能のプッシュ
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
I am still pissed that Ocean destroyed Helen and several other characters with these absurd bodies! Luckily I found a perfectly fitting "character song" for this self-censored version of Helen and since Ocean is German he can understand the lyrics quite fine.
It is the Mike Krüger/Martin Hummer song "Wenn die nach vorn fällt"(If/when she falls forward)
For those not understanding German, the chorus translated would be roughly this:
When she falls forward, yeah, then your dead
when she falls forward, then it is over
when she falls forward, yes, you can forget the evening
when she falls forward, then you are gone
when she falls forward, only a small spot remains
when she falls forward, you´ll never need something to eat again

It should be quite obvious what I think about Ocean´s sudden desire to put great faces on caricature bodies.
I can say that I'm lucky I didn't have to see the first version because I discovered this game in March 2024.
I didn't have to see the old face of Helen and the other Girls, one thing is sure it is that Ocean made a good reversal of situations now we have Helen that we can even compare to the Goddess of love "Aphrodite" 123-125 and Latam melons:ROFLMAO: and the other girls are beautiful too, as i allready said all the girls in this game are beautifull:whistle:.its just that ................
Helen>>>Katie and the other Girls :cool:

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Turret

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I can say that I'm lucky I didn't have to see the first version because I discovered this game in March 2024.
I didn't have to see the old face of Helen and the other Girls, one thing is sure it is that Ocean made a good reversal of situations now we have Helen that we can even compare to the Goddess of love "Aphrodite" 123-125 and Latam melons:ROFLMAO: and the other girls are beautiful too, as i allready said all the girls in this game are beautifull:whistle:.its just that ................
Helen>>>Katie and the other Girls :cool:
IMHO, you missed something with not seeing old Wiab, at least chapters 5 and esp. 6. In chapter six of old Wiab, most of the bodies, both male and female, were done really nice and fitting, in special Leia and Helen. Also their faces were already on the way towards todays variants. When it comes to faces and bodies, chapter 6 old Wiab and chapter 1 new Wiab were the best. Afterwards Ocean somehow caught the bug to go towards the extremes.

Spice o Juice

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
IMHO, you missed something with not seeing old Wiab, at least chapters 5 and esp. 6. In chapter six of old Wiab, most of the bodies, both male and female, were done really nice and fitting, in special Leia and Helen. Also their faces were already on the way towards todays variants. When it comes to faces and bodies, chapter 6 old Wiab and chapter 1 new Wiab were the best. Afterwards Ocean somehow caught the bug to go towards the extremes.
So the first version were that far in terms of the story (chapter 6):unsure: i really missed something then but surely not the girls beauty:whistle: i have a last question thaught; was it the same before the rework? I mean, was there all this drama in the first version like emotional, traumatic flashback....etcetera-etcetera

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
So the first version were that far in terms of the story (chapter 6):unsure: i really missed something then but surely not the girls beauty:whistle: i have a last question thaught; was it the same before the rework? I mean, was there all this drama in the first version like emotional, traumatic flashback....etcetera-etcetera
Several chapters were rougher, less polished, some side arcs to nowhere, but we got drama and flashbacks. In my opinion, new Wiab followed roughly old Wiabs story, but resequenced, polished and some accents changed (e.g. the Twins were more mischievious, less callous and Kati was close to insufferable in old Wiab) until Ocean kowtowed to Patreon to keep SG save.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
There are a lot of plot differences that we don't know if they will carry through. For example, there is no Daphne or Monica in old WiaB, We don't find out about William having been in prison until much later, there's a much more intense vibe to the stalker girl Donna, which leads to the main plot difference. I'm trying not to spoil things, because the story might follow the same path, but the details will give it weight and consequence. Knowing what was already there means we get impatient, waiting for certain scenes, and Ocean might change them because he wants them to still be surprising.

There are a lot of connections and backstory to be learned ...but I would only consider it if you're really really curious. The new characters are much more believeable - Old WiaB Katie is angry at William, then he says something and all the years of anger go in an instant. Now, she is suspicious when you try to fix things.

The old WiaB had some great directions for the story, and was so different from other AVN's when it came out - but I'd suggest it's better not to get the stories mixed up. In some ways I'd rather forget what was there and just know the current story. Same with Ocean's change to the relationships that will come in chapter 4 - the main reason it's a problem is because I am used to thinking of the relationships as being X but know they're Y.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Old WiaB Katie is angry at William, then he says something and all the years of anger go in an instant
You mean right after he throws her on the bad and uses her vibrator on her mercilleslly leaving her dribbling in a cloud of confused ecstacy? ;)

I'll say now, that scene is not returned I'ma personally drive over to Germany!

Spice o Juice

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
There are a lot of connections and backstory to be learned ...but I would only consider it if you're really really curious. The new characters are much more believeable - Old WiaB Katie is angry at William, then he says something and all the years of anger go in an instant. Now, she is suspicious when you try to fix things.
Nah man I think it's enough of a spoiler for me......I would have liked to play the first version just to see how the story was but I have to get used to it with the new version and not to spoil the surprises for myself I just wanted to know how the emotion was in the first version it seems to me that it was darker than this one
thank you for taking your time to answer some of my curiosity
Apreciate it(y)

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I just wanted to know how the emotion was in the first version it seems to me that it was darker than this one
It was both darker and lighter. Some background info and events were darker in nature and intent, but there were also several quite lighthearted moments and events. Not to forget wild and mega free spirit Zoey, who has few quamls with anything.

Reactions: Spice o Juice

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I'm trying not to spoil things
katie-x-miru-are-the-real-best-ship-v0-2smsdzkbpekc1.jpg

It was very convincing.
Jokes aside the old Ocean had the opposite problem of the new Ocean XD

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
There are a lot of plot differences that we don't know if they will carry through. For example, there is no Daphne or Monica in old WiaB, We don't find out about William having been in prison until much later, there's a much more intense vibe to the stalker girl Donna, which leads to the main plot difference. I'm trying not to spoil things, because the story might follow the same path, but the details will give it weight and consequence. Knowing what was already there means we get impatient, waiting for certain scenes, and Ocean might change them because he wants them to still be surprising.

The old WiaB had some great directions for the story, and was so different from other AVN's when it came out - but I'd suggest it's better not to get the stories mixed up. In some ways I'd rather forget what was there and just know the current story. Same with Ocean's change to the relationships that will come in chapter 4 - the main reason it's a problem is because I am used to thinking of the relationships as being X but know they're Y.
Two correction, there was Monica at the old WIAB and....
"Ocean might change them because he wants them to still be surprising protect SG."
:sneaky:

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
"Ocean might change them because he wants them to still be surprising protect SG."
Absolutely right. Ocean lets himself being buggered by Patreon to keep SG save, there is nothing else he did in the last couple months. Except maybe making characters into caricatures. But storywise it is blatantly obvious that any changes done were to please Patreon.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Oh you're right, the generic cop who was completely forgettable in the original. hmmm. We never saw her actual character in old WiaB, I'll stand by that: new Mon has a personality :coffee::sneaky:

You mean right after he throws her on the bad and uses her vibrator on her mercilleslly leaving her dribbling in a cloud of confused ecstacy? ;)

I'll say now, that scene is not returned I'ma personally drive over to Germany!
I was thinking the camping trip - prior to explaining what happened in the past, Katie's still angry, then suddenly she's crying, everyone's crying, group hug time. Doesn't matter if you cleared the personal stuff up with her or not really. Not sure there's an alternate animation at the end of CH6 if you stay aggro with her the whole time (because, I can't stay angry at Katie, it doesn't make sense).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Not sure there's an alternate animation at the end of CH6 if you stay aggro with her the whole time (because, I can't stay angry at Katie, it doesn't make sense).
IIRC there was but has been a long ass time since I saw it myself and only did it the once as nearly all my saves revolved around being nice to her in some manner or other like yourself. I did it purely (as I do in most VN's) to explore all variable options and to see all content).

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Oh you're right, the generic cop who was completely forgettable in the original. hmmm. We never saw her actual character in old WiaB, I'll stand by that: new Mon has a personality :coffee::sneaky:
no personality=no exist? oh come on Bob you are more smart than that. In that way Gina no exist in the new WIAB only because i dont like her new aproach.

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
This is a noble cause, justified by all means. And don't forget, the best of WiAB will get a role in SG.
In that way Gina no exist in the new WIAB only because i dont like her new aproach.
Nonsense! In chapter 6 of the old WiAB my Willy promised to fuck her good. And he always keeps such promises.

4.30 star(s) 188 Votes