4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

Spice o Juice

Emerges from the shadows for some Vajayjay,全能のプッシュ
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
What if Helen shakes you with a clapping sound? (Only sex scene Ocean's done of Helen so far)

View attachment 3982838
I'm hetero, so i don't take it from behind :ROFLMAO:
So "What if" mhmmm:unsure: i admit it i've never thought of her with a dick or strap on so, apparently it's Meru who is the victim, so why not?

But my expectations it's her who is taking it missionary or doggy by MC, william or other strong and muscular dude, not the vice verse :4Head:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I'm hetero, so i don't take it from behind :ROFLMAO:
So "What if" mhmmm:unsure: i admit it i've never thought of her with a dick or strap on so, apparently it's Meru who is the victim, so why not?

But my expectations it's her who is taking it missionary or doggy by MC, william or other strong and muscular dude, not the vice verse :4Head:
Maybe this is the reason Ocean's changed the relations in the Zane family, hermaphrodites tend to be sterile :unsure:

Also, you took that in your stride with aplomb: well done, have 1 internet coffee with a dash of humour :coffee::sneaky:

I recommend if Helen's serving, make sure it's black coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Spice o Juice

Emerges from the shadows for some Vajayjay,全能のプッシュ
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Maybe this is the reason Ocean's changed the relations in the Zane family, hermaphrodites tend to be sterile :unsure:
Seeing how she's acting with Mc it's been a while since she had a Quickie:p by that i mean real C:eek:ck not some futa debauchery or lesbian strap on:geek: i like lesbian stuff but that would be a mess if she only licks pussys:p

Also, you took that in your stride with aplomb: well done, have 1 internet coffee with a dash of humour :coffee::sneaky:

I recommend if Helen's serving, make sure it's black coffee.
Don't worry dude I'm ready to serve:coffee:
wonderdaan-vdospunks.gif

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 188 Votes