4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

Spice o Juice

Emerges from the shadows for some Vajayjay,全能のプッシュ
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Sounds very much like a you problem then and, I'm not your buddy ;)
The air is very palpable here:ROFLMAO:, it wasn't to offend you:), a joke that was poorly made and probably been misunderstood
________________Just______________
jd-jdizzle.gif

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
The air is very palpable here:ROFLMAO:, it wasn't to offend you:), a joke that was poorly made and probably been misunderstood
________________Just______________
View attachment 3980569
Don't mind him. That dude is a bit of an asshole on a good day. Recently he's been extra cranky 'cause Ocean keeps neglecting his preferred VN...

Just say something bad about Katie then mute his ass :cool:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Spice o Juice

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Don't mind him. That dude is a bit of an asshole on a good day. Recently he's been extra cranky 'cause Ocean keeps neglecting his preferred VN..
I see if it's normal in this tread mhmmm why not?:ROFLMAO:
let-the-war-begin-malaysia-babydoll-foxx.gif
Just say something bad about Katie then mute his ass :cool:
Katie:unsure:mhmm
She's no math for Helen beauty:BootyTime:
But why would someone says something bad about her dude she's a Bimbo :love:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: RNasc4444

Spice o Juice

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Even more so when people are lazy entitled assholes who call me buddy ;)
Lazy? Oh c'mone dude just because I'm new to a thread and I didn't want to spend hours looking for something that is in more than 100 to 700+ pages it turns out that the information was only on 1 or 2 pages but I didn't know and from my experience I passed hours looking for information in a games thread it's just that I didn't want to do the same thing thinking that it would be the same
you didn't had to answer me you know?

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Lazy? Oh c'mone dude just because I'm new to a thread and I didn't want to spend hours looking for something that is in more than 100 to 700+ pages it turns out that the information was only on 1 or 2 pages but I didn't know and from my experience I passed hours looking for information in a games thread it's just that I didn't want to do the same thing thinking that it would be the same
you didn't had to answer me you know?
Hes just the self appointed thread hall monitor
To answer your question- don't expect an update until around Easter 2025

• Haha
Reactions: Spice o Juice

Spice o Juice

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Hes just the self appointed thread hall monitor
If he actually self appointed, Who am I to say otherwise :ROFLMAO:
GIF-240829_192902.gif
To answer your question- don't expect an update until around Easter 2025
Thanks mate apreciated(y) but i allready had some clue, it turn out despite the bad character of the self appointed thread hall monitor and the pain in his ass, he was soooo kind to pass me the link, so I am very grateful to him :whistle:

Last edited:

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Where does his love for cinematics come from man he is talking about 10 planned cinematics for an update
Wdym? Cinematics were always a thing in his games, although SG had many more of them than WiAB. And they were usually built around a specific song, so that the video and music together created a strong combo effect. He basically makes music videos for these songs based on the plot of his game.

When he lost the license for some of the songs in SG, he even had to delete some of the videos simply because without the original music they don't achieve even 30% of the emotional effect they had before. And finding something suitable to replace the original music is almost impossible.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Wdym? Cinematics were always a thing in his games, although SG had many more of them than WiAB. And they were usually built around a specific song, so that the video and music together created a strong combo effect. He basically makes music videos for these songs based on the plot of his game.

When he lost the license for some of the songs in SG, he even had to delete some of the videos simply because without the original music they don't achieve even 30% of the emotional effect they had before. And finding something suitable to replace the original music is almost impossible.
Wdym? Original games didn't have cinematics as far as I remember. They were just hot (especially WiaB and especially not Summer's Garbage). Ocean has turned into the Michael Bay of AVNs...

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I usually don't talk about my superior tastes in games and stuff but I don't think WiaB is as good as SG but it's alright.
The problem for me is ocean keeps changing things all the time. It's hard for me to emotionally invest when that happens.

4.30 star(s) 188 Votes