4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
no wonder i like zoey dead ringer for elspeth
For Nuln, Wollust, eh, Wissenland and the Empire!:LOL:;) You are correct, she has similarities with Elspeth von Draken. And Zoey is one of the few characters Ocean has not "improved" with his questionable new looks. Helen for instance has become a caricature, going from hot Milf to I need two or three seats all by myself! Next time we see her she might look like this:
pngtree-two-sumo-wrestlers-perform-on-wooden-floor-image_2925389.jpg

But back to Zoey. It becomes rather obvious that she is one of the few friends we have left from before.

Reactions: tbz1983 and rudy007

LuckyLara

Jan 13, 2021
I don't understand the question... why not WIAB on Steam before SG? easy, WIAB only had 2 chapters, when the third one came out SG launched on Steam... and besides, SG does make money.
no SG S1 is done on steam, I was expecting he will focus on WIAB to do the same for 1st seaso or 5 chapter. Oh well

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
In that case, no, it has been too long since WIAB was the focus of anything.
Yeah I think he meant get it on Steam before spending 2 godamn weeks fucking about with SG (again...)...he complains it's not making money on SS...

WELL DUH....

Seriously, like pulling your hair out...concentrate on the damn release of CH4 to get it on Steam then go spend a month playing with the other...

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah I think he meant get it on Steam before spending 2 godamn weeks fucking about with SG (again...)...he complains it's not making money on SS...

WELL DUH....

Seriously, like pulling your hair out...concentrate on the damn release of CH4 to get it on Steam then go spend a month playing with the other...
I agree, when the storm started after the patreon debacle I thought that for once there was going to be focus on WIAB. But considering that there was not even an official version of what happened, and all the logs from March until now.... well, whoever still has any similar hope is just going to hit harder with the door closing.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

WELL DUH....

We all should know by now that Ocean is a fucking retard when it comes to project/time management. At the same time, I understand "art" has inspirations at times and what not...

Ocean "Help me buy all these expensive computer components! It will speed up releases!"

lel

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Disappointment is an understatement. At least Ocean is being honest with his 'no particular reason' :cry:

...but considering that disappointment is a familiar friend, gosh darn it, I'm just enjoying Zoey as some copium. Anyone notice the levels of black clothing in recent previews? Helen and William in black, dressed up, now Zoey and William. Is there a funeral for someone? I'd previously thought that the black dress Helen was wearing was related to going out for dinner. William's wearing something too casual with Zoey though, so maybe not a funeral, but then they're in an office? Maybe official things for signing papers related to moving to Wollust and Zoey's acting as a character reference or something, it seems informal enough in casual but the levels of black (with no substantiative info about the contents of Ch4)...

Oh well, at least the content and look is keeping me interested. I'm going to hope for this year still, even with Ocean sabotaging his own development schedule.

I do get the music issues though. It's easy to find something generic to use, hard to find something that is personally moving. And when looking for things I can only imagine how much time gets wasted finding something Ocean likes, then emailing to get a no. I assume he's asked the artists he already has for new compositions? Chances are he could get someone who's already agreed to write music specific to a scene, but that's the opposite way Ocean's used to working, he scores the scene to the music rather than produce the scene and score the music to it like films do.

My short term goal is to hope that in two weeks Ocean has a nicer, juicier devlog ...I also hope that this comment ages like wine rather than meat. :HideThePain:

In that case, no, it has been too long since WIAB was the focus of anything.
Well, seeing WiaB is the NTR game, we're getting cucked by SG, so that's kinda thematic right? Right???

Last edited:

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Disappointment is an understatement. At least Ocean is being honest with his 'no particular reason' :cry:

...but considering that disappointment is a familiar friend, gosh darn it, I'm just enjoying Zoey as some copium. Anyone notice the levels of black clothing in recent previews? Helen and William in black, dressed up, now Zoey and William. Is there a funeral for someone? I'd previously thought that the black dress Helen was wearing was related to going out for dinner. William's wearing something too casual with Zoey though, so maybe not a funeral, but then they're in an office? Maybe official things for signing papers related to moving to Wollust and Zoey's acting as a character reference or something, it seems informal enough in casual but the levels of black (with no substantiative info about the contents of Ch4)...

Oh well, at least the content and look is keeping me interested. I'm going to hope for this year still, even with Ocean sabotaging his own development schedule.

I do get the music issues though. It's easy to find something generic to use, hard to find something that is personally moving. And when looking for things I can only imagine how much time gets wasted finding something Ocean likes, then emailing to get a no. I assume he's asked the artists he already has for new compositions? Chances are he could get someone who's already agreed to write music specific to a scene, but that's the opposite way Ocean's used to working, he scores the scene to the music rather than produce the scene and score the music to it like films do.

My short term goal is to hope that in two weeks Ocean has a nicer, juicier devlog ...I also hope that this comment ages like wine rather than meat. :HideThePain:

Well, seeing WiaB is the NTR game, we're getting cucked by SG, so that's kinda thematic right? Right???
It's alright. Everything is going as it should.
SG is inspiration, SG is life! It's worth an extra week, or two. Or seven. :KEK:

And WiAB, well what about WiAB? You know yourself...
Helen for example. How could you even allow this to happen, where were you looking??? :Kappa:

By the way, when the next random dude whose post you like writes that Ocean should stop making two games and focus on finishing one of them, you do realize that this is about closing WiAB, right? You do realize, right?

Okay, I'll take my leave, don't see me off. You know, thinks to do, places to go...
Cheers :coffee:

outta.gif

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
It's alright. Everything is going as it should.
SG is inspiration, SG is life! It's worth an extra week, or two. Or seven. :KEK:

And WiAB, well what about WiAB? You know yourself...
Helen for example. How could you even allow this to happen, where were you looking??? :Kappa:

By the way, when the next random dude whose post you like writes that Ocean should stop making two games and focus on finishing one of them, you do realize that this is about closing WiAB, right? You do realize, right?

Okay, I'll take my leave, don't see me off. You know, thinks to do, places to go...
Cheers :coffee:

View attachment 3977992
:WaitWhat: Which random dude? Sorco? Too much zone for you yossa! I think you're cuntrol clicking through the zone like it's an AVN :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Wait, Sorco is also in favor of closing WiAB? What a twist!
I'm trying to work out the random dude I liked that is doing what you said? I don't even know what you're on about - you need more coffee and less zone I think. You're wanting more drama? Coffee IS drama in a liquid form.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Looking like no update for either game until 2025
can't say that I am surprised, Steam release took more time than expected, Ocean went beyond the Chapter 2 scope with the rework, both updates grew quite a lot in comparison with the previous ones. I had hoped that we might have something for the Holidays but I think the more likely is that both game are released early 2025. Now the bigger update means more story progression or more renders to the same story scope ?

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
We all should know by now that Ocean is a fucking retard when it comes to project/time management. At the same time, I understand "art" has inspirations at times and what not...

Ocean "Help me buy all these expensive computer components! It will speed up releases!"

lel
People say that humans don't trip over the same rock twice. But I think Ocean tripped once and fell down a cliff and since then he has been falling for 5 years in a row. :KEK:

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
I'm trying to work out the random dude I liked that is doing what you said? I don't even know what you're on about - you need more coffee and less zone I think. You're wanting more drama? Coffee IS drama in a liquid form.
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
No, I mean "you", as in all of you in the thread, although if you liked a random dude, you should confess immediately! Want WiAB to shut down? Answer now!
But seriously, I would really close WiAB in this situation, considering that it doesn't pay for itself and seeing such a reaction to my work. Luckily for all of us, I'm not Ocean, and the Zone is far from being an indicator of the public's attitude to the game, so I think we'll see a little bit of Helen again. :BootyTime:

Reactions: Don Sucio

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
"When I lost all the Epidemic licenses, WiAB lost around 10 planned cinematics, and I haven't really come around to finding new songs yet".

Maybe Ocean should contact DrPinkCake for advice on securing music licensing. Hearing that 10 planned cinematics are postponed or scrapped because of no music is gut wrenching.

Reactions: Maviarab
4.30 star(s) 188 Votes