4.30 star(s) 188 Votes
Feb 6, 2023
"When I lost all the Epidemic licenses, WiAB lost around 10 planned cinematics, and I haven't really come around to finding new songs yet".

Maybe Ocean should contact DrPinkCake for advice on securing music licensing. Hearing that 10 planned cinematics are postponed or scrapped because of no music is gut wrenching.
Man that sucks. Music licensing is like walking on a tightrope made of tissue paper. You never know when they'll back out and put your work down the drain.. And i loved all the tracks in wiab and sg.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Where it all began - Chapter 4 - Dev Log #13
Hello,

I secured a song that I will use for a cinematic in Chapter 5.

When I lost all the Epidemic licenses, WiAB lost around 10 planned cinematics, and I haven't really come around to finding new songs yet.

Well, technically, I did, but the ones I contacted didn't want their brand associated with adult topics.

There was a perfect song I had found a few months ago, but just when he was about to sign the contract, he got cold feet and dipped due to the lewd aspect.

I would've used said cinematic as the Steam trailer, too.

Of course, we all know WIAB has barely any funds at the moment, and even if we consider 50% of Subscribestars' income WIAB's, it still couldn't pay for a single license.

All of it is spent on 3D assets.

Things should get better after WiAB releases on Steam and GOG. After this, I will be on the lookout for more music and will work to bring WiAB's cinematic level up to par with SG.

But hey, one cinematic is secured for Chapter 5.

My focus in the past two weeks was shifted towards Summer's Gone. Not for any particular reason; I just had an inspiration for a certain scene.

However, I did, of course, also do some WiAB, and it's coming along nicely.

Previews:
"Two Bibis on their way to hell."

View attachment 3977122
View attachment 3977124

I'm about to finish a rather big scene with Katie... Another one with Leia is almost done... Yeah, it's still going to take a while.

It's almost two updates at once.

I'll see you in two weeks.

Ocean
Is Zoey smaller didn't she have some thickness? Is her tits smaller too? Don't fuck with the tiddies:devilish:

Thriller

Nov 6, 2019
Where it all began - Chapter 4 - Dev Log #13
Hello,

I secured a song that I will use for a cinematic in Chapter 5.

When I lost all the Epidemic licenses, WiAB lost around 10 planned cinematics, and I haven't really come around to finding new songs yet.

Well, technically, I did, but the ones I contacted didn't want their brand associated with adult topics.

There was a perfect song I had found a few months ago, but just when he was about to sign the contract, he got cold feet and dipped due to the lewd aspect.

I would've used said cinematic as the Steam trailer, too.

Of course, we all know WIAB has barely any funds at the moment, and even if we consider 50% of Subscribestars' income WIAB's, it still couldn't pay for a single license.

All of it is spent on 3D assets.

Things should get better after WiAB releases on Steam and GOG. After this, I will be on the lookout for more music and will work to bring WiAB's cinematic level up to par with SG.

But hey, one cinematic is secured for Chapter 5.

My focus in the past two weeks was shifted towards Summer's Gone. Not for any particular reason; I just had an inspiration for a certain scene.

However, I did, of course, also do some WiAB, and it's coming along nicely.

Previews:
"Two Bibis on their way to hell."

View attachment 3977122
View attachment 3977124

I'm about to finish a rather big scene with Katie... Another one with Leia is almost done... Yeah, it's still going to take a while.

It's almost two updates at once.

I'll see you in two weeks.

Ocean
Where does his love for cinematics come from man he is talking about 10 planned cinematics for an update

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Where does his love for cinematics come from man he is talking about 10 planned cinematics for an update
To be fair it is a draw. The ones here are already masterclass. Otherwise, it becomes like a graphic novel (which I enjoy) which is just a step up from a comic.

Creating truly eyewatering cinematic mastery is a main pull for me to Ocean's work as it is with most actual video games these days. I want a more cinematic/movie feel as I get older, I just appeciate it more. It is however somewhat niche I admit, even mainstream AAA games that have gone that way have not always fared well either unfortunately even though I have absolutely loved them (providing the story content interest me).

Spice o Juice

Emerges from the shadows for some Vajayjay,全能のプッシュ
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
I'm speaking to all the OGs in this Thread, do any of you know when chapter 4 will be released? I'm starting to miss Miru and all the other female bibis:WutFace:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
It's one of the ways how his particular flavor of -tism manifests. He obsesses over details and likes moving pictures. I dread the day he wakes up and decides that chapter xx has to be an animated movie, then never stops dicking around with curtain physics and dies of old age in front of his pc mid talk about securing some fucking music licenses.

4.30 star(s) 188 Votes