4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Wdym? Original games didn't have cinematics as far as I remember. They were just hot (especially WiaB and especially not Summer's Garbage). Ocean has turned into the Michael Bay of AVNs...
Original Wiab also had horror Miru, gilf Scarlet (no I don't want that thing near me actually), rockahillbillyWilly and next to no Kat.

Old Miru's ntr scenes were not hot. Only Katie's scenes, and the very last scene with Leia were hot. I am certain such hotness will arrive again. New Miru's scenes are so much hotter than old Miru's scenes.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
True but I don't like how the mc looks so that's why I prefer SG. Plus the story is really emotional.
Well, in both old version and new version, MC looks like a faggot. No denying that.

But so does SG MC. I wanted to immediately punch him in his face the moment I saw him.

Anyway... I have a feeling Ocean was going for Jason Momoa but it looks super gay. But I just focus on the beauties in the game suchas Miru, Katie, and company...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, in both old version and new version, MC looks like a faggot. No denying that.

But so does SG MC. I wanted to immediately punch him in his face the moment I saw him.

Anyway... I have a feeling Ocean was going for Jason Momoa but it looks super gay. But I just focus on the beauties in the game suchas Miru, Katie, and company...
I usually want to punch every mc the moment I see them lol. That's why I prefer not to see them as much as possible. And it's hard for me to pretend I'm the mc if they always show his face.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
True but I don't like how the mc looks so that's why I prefer SG. Plus the story is really emotional.
While I still need to play chapter 3 of this game and honestly replay it as I can't recall a damn thing. I recall the first time I played this game I only cared about Miru , didn't really feel anything for the other characters yet. While in SG I feel something for at least 5 character, granted SG has more content and maybe more dev time. So im hoping this game gets on the same level as SG where I feel something for more than 1 character. Maybe I will when I replay the game and chapter 3 but not so sure I will tbh if I can only remember 1 character from this game.

Reactions: Joshy92

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Original Wiab also had horror Miru, gilf Scarlet (no I don't want that thing near me actually), rockahillbillyWilly and next to no Kat.

Old Miru's ntr scenes were not hot. Only Katie's scenes, and the very last scene with Leia were hot. I am certain such hotness will arrive again. New Miru's scenes are so much hotter than old Miru's scenes.
eh, I disagree, but only a little bit. Old Miru's NTR scenes did have some hotness to them. But yes, new scenes are way more hot.

And yeah, I have a special place in my heart for Katie's old scenes... but deeply disappointed in Ocean's new directions in terms of relations... so... eh, yeah... I'm going to rework his rework to make it right again in terms of that.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
eh, I disagree, but only a little bit. Old Miru's NTR scenes did have some hotness to them. But yes, new scenes are way more hot.

And yeah, I have a special place in my heart for Katie's old scenes... but deeply disappointed in Ocean's new directions in terms of relations... so... eh, yeah... I'm going to rework his rework to make it right again in terms of that.
I suspect new Katie scenes will make old Katie scenes look average. Personally the relationship change doesn't cause me any major problems, but I can understand how it affects people's perception of hotness. It really depends on how well he integrates the change to the story. My gut feeling is that the crime element will be the main plot driver, while Old WiaB was almost like "drugged, camping trip sex? how can I write that into the story? I know!!! I'll also add a raccoon! Prison sex? Gotta get either Miru or Willi in the hands of the cops, yeah!" It really felt like the first 3 chapters worked out a plot to string together the lewds. Now the lewds will happen where they make sense in the plot.

Anyway, here's hoping that Ch4 has more than house hunting! I guess with Miru appearing to leave on a trip, there will be the potential of some shenanigans.

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Wdym? Original games didn't have cinematics as far as I remember. They were just hot (especially WiaB and especially not Summer's Garbage). Ocean has turned into the Michael Bay of AVNs...
I have no idea what you call original games, maybe a chapter and a half of Regium in SG. As soon as Ocean started to slowly remake them, one of the first things he added was the intro cinematics with Summer in the cabin, when she kisses the MC and the spiders are watching them.

Original WiAB? Well, you're probably talking about those nightmare creatures that were in the first chapters, when Ocean was just learning how to make 3D graphics, it's clear that there is no serious animation, he just didn't know how to do it.

But as soon as he gained experience and it seems that's when he started writing in dev logs about all these courses on photography, computer graphics and writing that he attends. I can be wrong about the details, it was a long time ago, but there was definitely something about courses at that time.

So when quantity turned into quality - bam! We have chapter 6 of the old WiAB with all those dutch angles, depth of field and all that other shit he likes to use now. And how does chapter 6 end? Yeah, with long ass cinematics when the trial starts where we see everyone starting from MC and Dylan hugging and then the girls, Scarlett and Helen, the courtroom, Petrova vs Dana and all that stuff I've forgotten.

So please bro don't tell me these fairy tales about the original game, I kinda saw it, both of them :)

And you know, I feel your pain, I really do. But shhh, it's okay, it's gonna be fine. WiAB is now where it always belongs, at the foot of the beautiful, perfect and addictive Summer's Gone, acting as a supporting story to help better understand the main game's plot and providing it with only the best characters from the cast of the poor lil ol' WiAB, like, you know, Katie. :Kappa:

Reactions: xCalon

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I suspect new Katie scenes will make old Katie scenes look average. Personally the relationship change doesn't cause me any major problems, but I can understand how it affects people's perception of hotness. It really depends on how well he integrates the change to the story. My gut feeling is that the crime element will be the main plot driver, while Old WiaB was almost like "drugged, camping trip sex? how can I write that into the story? I know!!! I'll also add a raccoon! Prison sex? Gotta get either Miru or Willi in the hands of the cops, yeah!" It really felt like the first 3 chapters worked out a plot to string together the lewds. Now the lewds will happen where they make sense in the plot.

Anyway, here's hoping that Ch4 has more than house hunting! I guess with Miru appearing to leave on a trip, there will be the potential of some shenanigans.
All good points... and the relationship change can even heighten the rivalry between the young "siblings" (all three)... it can make sense that the "twins" will team up against Katie more in that sense...

Anyway, I don't disagree that the new scenes might be better and as for the drugs... I thought I remember having an option for that. I'm personally not interested in drugs, rape, or anything of that sort. So I always avoid those options if possible. But I guess we'll see next year when Ocean releases half a chapter for WiaB and 2 for Summer's Garbage.

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Don't have time for that, buddy:KEK:
View attachment 3980488
The thing is, you won't find any information about when to expect the next chapter, even if you look through all the latest dev logs.
Ocean, unfortunately, is not famous for his strict update schedule and precise release dates. :HideThePain:

Last year he gave some ETAs, according to which the first season of SG should have been ready in January-February of this year. Actually it was released on Steam on May 10, on other platforms later. There are a lot of reasons why it happened, both objective and underestimation of various circumstances that were out of Ocean's control.
Anyway, although he was very transparent with the audience about the difficulties and delays, from January to May he was subjected to a continuous flood of shit from noble consumers from the Zone who are entitled to get their release on time! :HideThePain:

Reflecting on this experience, he has decided to no longer publish any progress metrics (he used to occasionally post the number of renders completed and the estimated total number of renders in an update) or release dates. :HideThePain:

So for all we know: "I'm about to finish a rather big scene with Katie... Another one with Leia is almost done... Yeah, it's still going to take a while. It's almost two updates at once."

Go figure. The last update took about a year, the current one is planned to be twice as big as the last one, but he got new hardware and optimized his workflow so he could work on multiple scenes at once. He also finished the SG rework, which was stealing a significant amount of development time from both games. He also wrote in the SG dev log that he felt very energetic lately, which increased his productivity, but in another log he mentioned that he was constantly coming up with new things and testing them. So all that's left is to integrate all these factors, simulate it with Monte Carlo, and get a rough estimate of when the Chapter 4 is ready. :HideThePain:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
So what is Katie supposed to be a child they took in after her parents died in a car crash. Sounds familiar.
Opposite. William and Leia are the ones being taken in. Ocean Has said WIlliam's only related to Leia, so he's not related to Helen, Katie, Dylan, Kata, Scarlet.

Presumably all the other connections are the same, with William and Leia the 'adopted/fostered/whatevered-until-Ocean-releases-Ch4-and-we-find-out' ones.

Reactions: vireker

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Opposite. William and Leia are the ones being taken in. Ocean Has said WIlliam's only related to Leia, so he's not related to Helen, Katie, Dylan, Kata, Scarlet.

Presumably all the other connections are the same, with William and Leia the 'adopted/fostered/whatevered-until-Ocean-releases-Ch4-and-we-find-out' ones.
Gotcha

Reactions: BobTheDuck

Spice o Juice

Emerges from the shadows for some Vajayjay,全能のプッシュ
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
The thing is, you won't find any information about when to expect the next chapter, even if you look through all the latest dev logs.
Ocean, unfortunately, is not famous for his strict update schedule and precise release dates. :HideThePain:

Last year he gave some ETAs, according to which the first season of SG should have been ready in January-February of this year. Actually it was released on Steam on May 10, on other platforms later. There are a lot of reasons why it happened, both objective and underestimation of various circumstances that were out of Ocean's control.
Anyway, although he was very transparent with the audience about the difficulties and delays, from January to May he was subjected to a continuous flood of shit from noble consumers from the Zone who are entitled to get their release on time! :HideThePain:

Reflecting on this experience, he has decided to no longer publish any progress metrics (he used to occasionally post the number of renders completed and the estimated total number of renders in an update) or release dates. :HideThePain:

So for all we know: "I'm about to finish a rather big scene with Katie... Another one with Leia is almost done... Yeah, it's still going to take a while. It's almost two updates at once."

Go figure. The last update took about a year, the current one is planned to be twice as big as the last one, but he got new hardware and optimized his workflow so he could work on multiple scenes at once. He also finished the SG rework, which was stealing a significant amount of development time from both games. He also wrote in the SG dev log that he felt very energetic lately, which increased his productivity, but in another log he mentioned that he was constantly coming up with new things and testing them. So all that's left is to integrate all these factors, simulate it with Monte Carlo, and get a rough estimate of when the Chapter 4 is ready. :HideThePain:
Danm, so no update for this year and will have the possibility of seeing our bibis sexually active in 2025,me thinking that i would see Helen sexualy performing so soon :4Head: anyways Thanks for the informations broh, you really kill the English litterature(y)...mind blowingo_O
As for the bibis performance
GIF-240830_081707.gif

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 188 Votes