4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
It seems kind of odd to me that so many people who like this game seem to have it in for SG and vice versa. I find that especially true because although the stories are different a lot of the personal interactions and social elements seem similar, even to having (and I know this won't be a popular opinion) an annoying girl child and the incredibly annoying (to me) bibis, wormies, poundies etc. in both stories. I generally like the writing in both stories, but I have to admit that to me the baby girls and baby talk is super annoying. I also find that these games are unlike most because you find yourself pulling for what are basically deeply flawed and unlikeable MCs because you can see there's a pth forward for them and that unlike in many other games they seem to be taking it. With so much in common I find it hard to reconcile the obvious dislike that some of you have for SG. I'm sure that lengthy explanations can (and probably will) be provided as to why one is superior to the other, but again it's unusual to see such a divergence within a fan base of stuff by the same creator with so many common elements.
That's hardcore WiABsters for you, man!

They are still jelly and salty about their beloved firstborn is not getting the full attention he deserves from daddy Ocean, like this golden boy SG, who is just Ocean's bastard, whom he took back from Regium and pays more attention to him than to his eldest. :KEK:

I didn't like WiAB as a standalone novel, but I immediately realized that SG was the best thing this site can offer. But when Ocean decided to connect the two games much more than they were in the beginning, everything fell into place, and now to me they are just two parts of one big story taking place in the Oceanverse, and I eagerly await both updates.

4.30 star(s) 188 Votes