4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022

I'm starting to hope that the next chapter will be mostly about Katie
I am not holding my breath for anything before February, he is aiming at bigger updates plus animations, and now it seems he is written/rewritten the game to accommodate the changes. Then we have post-work, testings and Steam. Don't think that December is a likely release, I am not too bumped about it though, if the update is big enough.
Suicide if you ask me....especially if SG gets its 'promised' update before the end of the year. If that also gets pushed back....I think I'll just leave both threads for a while to be honest...they will be unbearable.
I think that WiaB still is updated first, SG seems that will be even bigger, plus phone code, import saves, new ui and code is not Ocean strength.That said, is not impossible that SG is put out first, as now is the only thing that brings money and the people who switch to SS, are die hard fan. Will need a lot to those people to jump the boat.

I think that there is good arguments that a December release is possible, I just kinda prefer to damp my expectations. First week of february seems like a more comfortable one, if comes before all the better.
tenor.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LHDLLB and Maviarab
4.30 star(s) 188 Votes