4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

dlaskas

May 26, 2023
Really ? like what ? I do prefer SG but I have to say that I find SG more goofy, and more absurd as well.
maybe i should rephrase that...
i find bella being a street racer more believable than leia, and the whole zane family practically, being drug dealers xD
maybe wiab story seems a bit more odd and unbelievable. idk..
i played both and i love both and i am eagerly waiting for more, but if i have to rank one above the other, i'd go SG first. maybe because it has more content? idk really.

i should replay wiab again, was just recently having another go at unlocking the last 2 gallery images in SG lol.. so im a bit onesided atm.

fucking died at that scene tho, lmfao xD

Yeah, it has its moments. But SG has Nike's inner monologue, the boy thinks he is Frank Underwood because he stired some shit in a old women meeting and Sh has Nami.
pretty sure anyone could've dropped all them cougar panties tho.
including the foursome with sasha, robin and the cheeto... hell, id give the whole "absurdity" argument to SG if that was a thing that could happen there... and a nice fap tbh

Last edited:
Reactions: imrahir

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
maybe i should rephrase that...
i find bella being a street racer more believable than leia, and the whole zane family practically, being drug dealers xD
maybe wiab story seems a bit more odd and unbelievable. idk..
i played both and i love both and i am eagerly waiting for more, but if i have to rank one above the other, i'd go SG first. maybe because it has more content? idk really.

i should replay wiab again, was just recently having another go at unlocking the last 2 gallery images in SG lol.. so im a bit onesided atm.

fucking died at that scene tho, lmfao xD

pretty sure anyone could've dropped all them cougar panties tho.
including the foursome with sasha, robin and the cheeto... hell, id give the whole "absurdity" argument to SG if that was a thing that could happen there... and a nice fap tbh
Yeah, Leia situation is a bit of a stretch, but I can suspend my disbelief and I think that Ocean will address it at some point as William is pulled in this criminal world. I do like SG more, but I find WiaB a more focused story. SG I am more invested in its character where here I am more in the plot.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Coming up to 6 years since the game was 1st released- so yes better part of a decade is correct
When people live for 8 decades or so, rounding to the nearest decade is a pretty inaccurate way to approximate time. Tell everyone who has a four year old they haven't even got a kid by your rounding.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
When people live for 8 decades or so, rounding to the nearest decade is a pretty inaccurate way to approximate time. Tell everyone who has a four year old they haven't even got a kid by your rounding.
Don't really care but he used the term "Better part of a decade" correctly. i.e. emphasized that most of a period of time was spent doing something as per Cambridge definition.

Just another way of saying progress continues to be glacial- pretending otherwise is dishonest.

Reactions: dlaskas
4.30 star(s) 188 Votes