4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I get what you're saying but that doesn't answer what Ocean said in that particular devlog, which certainly isn't the safest course. Once we can play Ch 4 we'll know what Ocean has decided - right now it's six of one, a half dozen of the other - with one specifically volatile relationship confirmed, we can't guess how that works in the story right now. I guess the simple answer is we'll see right from the start of Ch4 what the future of the game will be like.
I fear the arrival of that day... that decision made that this thread has movement not seen for years... it would be necessary to train the new generation of users that will take the post if the most extreme theories are true and the three followers of Leia leave this place... (and the rest of us hesitate to follow :p )

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I fear the arrival of that day... that decision made that this thread has movement not seen for years... it would be necessary to train the new generation of users that will take the post if the most extreme theories are true and the three followers of Leia leave this place... (and the rest of us hesitate to follow :p )
Look, you just have to say Katie louder. It's all fine :)

theduke9999

Jan 3, 2022
I get what you're saying but that doesn't answer what Ocean said in that particular devlog, which certainly isn't the safest course. Once we can play Ch 4 we'll know what Ocean has decided - right now it's six of one, a half dozen of the other - with one specifically volatile relationship confirmed, we can't guess how that works in the story right now. I guess the simple answer is we'll see right from the start of Ch4 what the future of the game will be like.
i think ocean just wants us to read in between the lines because all thee sites he markets VN's frown upon the sibling thing and nudityor ssexual stuff.. ocean needs to make money to make vn's .. i still say WIAB better than summers gone . both are superb though

poopoomi9

Sep 9, 2024
Hi again, is this game focused on sex and stuff or is it similar to Summers Gone (focus on Love) ? Thanks (I waaaay prefer Focus on love, Summers Gone was absolutely amazing for me)

dlaskas

May 26, 2023
Hi again, is this game focused on sex and stuff or is it similar to Summers Gone (focus on Love) ? Thanks (I waaaay prefer Focus on love, Summers Gone was absolutely amazing for me)
there's more sex for sure.. but not all that much still hah. it's goofier than SG but still alright. you won't be disappointed, no worries there.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Maviarab
4.30 star(s) 188 Votes