4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, what I'm doing is banging every chick (as long as they're hot and girlfriend material) and plant my seeds in them and do my best to hide that from Miru, haha. I have no illusions that Miru would never find out, hence I might need to cut her loose xD

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well, what I'm doing is banging every chick (as long as they're hot and girlfriend material) and plant my seeds in them and do my best to hide that from Miru, haha. I have no illusions that Miru would never find out, hence I might need to cut her loose xD
She finds out, cuts their heads off and then make a soup without you knowing. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
She finds out, cuts their heads off and then make a soup without you knowing. :rolleyes:
Well she is crazy enough to do just that, haha.
Good thing is that dev did say that in near future we'll be able to dump Miru if we don't like her, also said something about knocking her up before dumping her, haha (but that would be a bit of a dick move, though) :p

Reactions: ijako3

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
This will be good, i even like the evil sister more than this devil.
My MC will happily dump her for the black lady from the coffee shop.

Her knocking up is not the best idea, the next kim jong un might come out.

• Haha
Reactions: Eerie Entity

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Just F it all :mad: . This game encourages you to cheat god dammit :ROFLMAO:. First your hot twin sister then your mom then you aunt and right after Katie and her slutty friends on top of Donna and now even Miru older sister who is totally hot btw. F a relationship lets get this Harem flow going.

Kids going to come out look like this at the bottom but it's fine right...
1567608549220.jpg

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Just F it all :mad: . This game encourages you to cheat god dammit :ROFLMAO:. First your hot twin sister then your mom then you aunt and right after Katie and her slutty friends on top of Donna and now even Miru older sister who is totally hot btw. F a relationship lets get this Harem flow going.

Kids going to come out look like this at the bottom but it's fine right...
View attachment 405586
943949821_preview_1490158456299.jpg
I think I'm going to hell because of it :ROFLMAO:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This is NOT a ntr game, and the ntr could be completely avoided.
I love this game, as much as I dont love ntr.
For me the less ntr the better, even with Miru (not very high on my favorite-girls list here).
Actually, this isn't STRICTLY a NTR game, but it is a one big part of it, you can get NTR'd pretty easy if you're not careful with your decisions, which is why walkthrough is very helpful.

Reactions: Observe Scout

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Bro, why no one seems to like miru? '-'
She's my favorite, and i dont see what she did to get so much hate
Because she's that either a nymphomaniac/hypersexual girlfriend and/or slutty girlfriend, a bit of a stereotype, but on such girlfriend's forehead you could almost always read "NTR", she's just waiting for someone to come and fuck her and take her away from you, which will happen if you slip up even a little, that's why the hate, major NTR vibes comes off from her xD

Reactions: aqd and Default123x

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Bro, why no one seems to like miru? '-'
She's my favorite, and i dont see what she did to get so much hate
For me she isn't the prettiest looking female in the game, so I find myself looking at the other girls. Plus I like my girls a lot more curvy than Miru. But that isn't why I dislike the character.

She is a classic 'high maintenance' girlfriend. Hyperactive and hypersensitive. You are forever walking around on egg shells knowing that if you say or do anything she doesn't like she will explode.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Honestly i don't like NTR either. I am just playing this game strickly for the incest, impregnation, and harem aspects. I don't mind Miru as the main character's girlfriend but she isn't really my type because i am not attracted to Asian looking women but i will impregnate her anyways when the option arises. Luckily NTR is easily avoidable with commonsense and can also be completely turned off.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Because she's that either a nymphomaniac/hypersexual girlfriend and/or slutty girlfriend, a bit of a stereotype, but on such girlfriend's forehead you could almost always read "NTR", she's just waiting for someone to come and fuck her and take her away from you, which will happen if you slip up even a little, that's why the hate, major NTR vibes comes off from her xD
What, I love Miru. I love her so much that I sleep around with other girls while letting her slut around as well :whistle::coffee:

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes