4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I wanted to break and dominate Katie's bitchy ass, but that backstory messed up that plan lol. Still, it was a nice plot development. I am more interested in Danna now. She seems very corruptible mmhmm.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Has this bug already been reported? Does starting over fix it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haven't seen that one here yet, but this surely is either compression-related or just a corrupt download/extraction - have you unzipped the game a second time to rule the corrupt extraction part out?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Haven't seen that one here yet, but this surely is either compression-related or just a corrupt download/extraction - have you unzipped the game a second time to rule the corrupt extraction part out?
Thanks for the tip I'll try the uncompressed version.

Reactions: icesun

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
I really liked this game on it's last release and was looking forward to playing this one... But given all the bugs mentioned in the last few pages I think I'll give it a miss for now. Good luck Dev hope things go well.

Reactions: Shubhamdt98

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I really liked this game on it's last release and was looking forward to playing this one... But given all the bugs mentioned in the last few pages I think I'll give it a miss for now. Good luck Dev hope things go well.
I just gave up and restarted. It's worth it plus I'm getting a refresher on the story. Just gotta figure out how to get the incest patch to work. The aunt calling me her best friend lol Or is he supposed to call his mom and dad by their first names?

Reactions: Teflonmike

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Where It All Began [v0.5 Beta Fixed 2] [Ocean] - Original Size: 1.86 GB

Download Win (567 MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

Reactions: playb0y44

Sr.H10003

Mar 13, 2019
what happened?? soo many bugs... I cant even open the game or open my previous save life..
That message came out at the time of loading the saves of the previous version, I decided to start the game again because they are not compatibles with the 0.5 beta test.

I just gave up and restarted. It's worth it plus I'm getting a refresher on the story. Just gotta figure out how to get the incest patch to work. The aunt calling me her best friend lol Or is he supposed to call his mom and dad by their first names?
easy just copy and paste the incest patch to the game folder and start the game again, I don't think it works when you're already advanced to the censored version.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Ghost Rida
- I went into the image folder, copied z591.jpg and renamed it z590.jpg. It fixed that issue.
- The lucas scene (MLfuck.webm) needs a webm file and it's possible to just change "MLfuck" to "ml40" and it should work for now but you'd have to remember to change it back when oceanlab uploads the webm file.
- zoeyknows wasn't defined in one choice. So i added this to line 2080 in Chapter3.rpy (make sure you maintain the spacing so it lines up with the other variables being declared)
$ zoeyknows = False
- And the error with "image attributes" is the extra "k" in there. In line 6733, it's supposed be:
k "Today we.. talked on an even ground.. but I still hate you.."

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Based on the latest update walkthrough, when MC goes into the bathroom and sees Helen/Mom, the choice to "Kiss or not Kiss" her never appears. Maybe other bug?

Not of fan of the randomized drawn (especially if you wanna see either Emilie or Dana route) and random truth or dare game. It took me a long time to finally see Dana route. Would've been better if the player the option to pick for themselves, just like the "always, 50/50, no - pregnancy option".

Still waiting for Gina to get some screen-time.
I wonder what was the conversation between Miru and her sister in the picture?
Is Uncle Joe the MC's blood-related uncle? MC's dad's brother?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The quality of the jail cell scenes animation was a pleasant surprise and very impressive.

Kudos to Ocean :):coffee:

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yup, this update confirms it. Katie best girl. Don't @ me other opinions are wrong. ;)
I see your bet but I'll raise you Zoey thick breedable butt just begging for a baby.
Based on the latest update walkthrough, when MC goes into the bathroom and sees Helen/Mom, the choice to "Kiss or not Kiss" her never appears. Maybe other bug?

Not of fan of the randomized drawn (especially if you wanna see either Emilie or Dana route) and random truth or dare game. It took me a long time to finally see Dana route. Would've been better if the player the option to pick for themselves, just like the "always, 50/50, no - pregnancy option".

Still waiting for Gina to get some screen-time.
I wonder what was the conversation between Miru and her sister in the picture?
Is Uncle Joe the MC's blood-related uncle? MC's dad's brother?
I thought the "darkstar" route gave you everything? Do you know how to activate the 5th route?

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
guys,i am downloading it for the first time ,can anyone please tell me what are those only fix patches in opening page and if i need those with this version?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Oceanlab I have played the previous 0.5 beta version from the beginning and i don't have had any problem to complete it… i have read that in 0.6 you'll add the gallery, so for see all the scenes i will have to re-play the game from the beginning or starting by the end of 0.5 beta the scenes discovered will be already unlocked?

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I thought the "darkstar" route gave you everything? Do you know how to activate the 5th route?
Nope, Darkstar is an separate route from routes 1-4. You either take the drug given by Katie (going the Darkstar route) or don't take the drug and end up sharing the van with whichever girl was chosen in the drawn, Katie or Zoey (by your own choice or randomly) or Emilie or Dana (randomly).

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
A really useless update: not only there isn't a single interesting scene with miru+npc, but you're forced to tell her if you saw the video to follow the cheating/ntr route. On the other hand you have 300 other female characters that render the plot like the worst harem.
Totally lost interest in this game.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->