4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do you get to bang the mother or sister as of yet?
Probably going to be a long time until you get anywhere close to banging the mother.

Is there any NTR, femdom or submissive content in this update or is it all Harem?
Not much of a harem. Some of the girls don't get along and they all have a points system. It's pretty doubtful you'll get enough to get a harems worth.

At best you might get a threesome but it won't be with both sisters.

Reactions: hakarlman

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Regardless how much i really like this game..there is one HUGE narrative mistake..and its is offputting in how stupid it is..I broke up with Miru..she is not close to or even barely knows anyone in the family..yet she still goes on the camping trip..in the real world no fucking way that'll happen..ex's that damn recent avoid at all costs..plus as Katie is family..would have insisted she not come..the other's barely have any idea who she is..so her going on the camping trip is senseless and weird and makes zero sense...SO..once ya break up with her..she should pack and gtf outta yer life..shoo fly pie!!!
When you break up with her she acts shocked and asks you to wait with your decision until after the camping trip, as for now it seems like you're just on a break I think. So that might explain the situation.

Sr.H10003

Mar 13, 2019
Regardless how much i really like this game..there is one HUGE narrative mistake..and its is offputting in how stupid it is..I broke up with Miru..she is not close to or even barely knows anyone in the family..yet she still goes on the camping trip..in the real world no fucking way that'll happen..ex's that damn recent avoid at all costs..plus as Katie is family..would have insisted she not come..the other's barely have any idea who she is..so her going on the camping trip is senseless and weird and makes zero sense...SO..once ya break up with her..she should pack and gtf outta yer life..shoo fly pie!!!
you're right about that the last thing you want after breaking up is to spend time with your ex, if she i was an old friend of one of the girls it would make a lot of sense but it would be uncomfortable to see MC sleep with others in the tents Miru doesn't seem like the kind of girl who takes a break up well.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
emmasteadman What's the point of your rambling post about "cuckolds"? Are you a cuckold? Cuz what SHE does is dependent on the choices YOU make as a player. In 2 of my saves, she can see nothing at all, flirt with nobody, and be faithful the entire time while you're fucking the entire town. Even when you get caught impregnating a rando. She will go after the girl but stay faithful to you anyways. On the NTR route, I got the same result with one exception. She asked for "one pass" and I said "not happening" so she broke up. Reasonable. Again, YOUR CHOICES. So who's the cuckold here?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just to add, with the recent fixes (options.rpy, c03.rpy, c0.2.rpy, Chapter2.rpy) posted by the dev and added a couple of my own that I posted earlier with my alt, I tried ALL routes up to the dare game in the camping trip and ZERO crashes, ZERO errors. Smooth gameplay.
(My alt allows me to just park it in a thread and i can go and do RL stuff, come back for a couple minutes, browse/whatever then I can go and do more stuff and return later)

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Quick question about the game and the way scoring works. I was looking through the walkthrough and saw that if you refuse to kiss Scarlet you get Scarlet Sub +1. Does that mean she subs to you or you to her? Conversely when you are at her place for dinner a different choice says it will give you Scarlet Dom -1. Is that you doming her or her you? Sorry if these are dumb questions, just trying to get it clear. Thanks

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game is great. I wish it were longer. It's funny at some points, and really hot at others. I would like to see a couple of minor changes though.

1) When Miru is with her ex-boyfriend she can either suck his cock or almost fuck him then rub some of his cum on her clit. It should have an option for her to kiss you / rub her crotch on you without you knowing

2) A way to bi-pass the aunt. Any time I play through it's always... "oh I gotta go over the aunt's house... again..." Many many many choices in a row over one of the least desirable characters in the game. Perhaps add an alternate route as opposed to going over the aunts house instead you can just stay home and talk to mom or sis or literally do anything but go over there, or just skip it all together. It doesn't make sense that you have to go over her house and talk awhile before rejecting her.

3) After you get made katie cum, and are talking to zoey she offers to rig the game for you. You get 2/4 choices to be riggable and I really think 4/4 should be riggable here. It just makes the most sense. If she is gonna cheat the game for you here should be able to cheat it any way you want especially since you are suppused to pop the fatty's cherry and hook her up with your crush or whatever.

4) More raccoons

joeljoseph98

Feb 21, 2018
Last day was the first time I played this game. I went with the NON NTR route and pure relationship way i.e love route and stayed with Miru. I did enjoy the game in the route I played. The scene where Katie opens up to MC at the camp about why she started behaving the way she is now has been the focal point. The MC, from the beginning has always been portraying a picture of Katie as a rude bitch who doesn't give a damn fuck about whats going on around her. But never thought to himself as to what kind of dickheads they used to be i.e Leia n Himself to Katie. So to defend herself, she had to be the Katie that we had seen before. Im just saying all these because Idk, these kinda emotional stuff do get into my head easily n I was blaming myself for judging Katie from the beginning before knowing the truth....I haven't played the other routes yet, so I dont know about them. As far as I've played this game, this is a game worthy enough to spend our time in it n I would love to see how it progresses...

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Not much of a harem. Some of the girls don't get along and they all have a points system. It's pretty doubtful you'll get enough to get a harems worth.
Hm I think the darkstar path is going to be some sort of a "harem" path. Depending on how you played it you already knocked up 4 or 5 girls by the end of 0.5 if I'm not mistaken. Doesn't look like you go all lovey dovey with everyone. But they all want to jump your bone and get to do it too sooner or later.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
uhm why isn't the incest patch working? i restarted it, leia introduces me to gina as her friend and katie is suddenly my friend too wtf?? they're your sisters not your friends!

edit: i see it's hardwritten in c0.2.rpy, that's lame should be a variable so the patch can take care of it, really weird for a sister to call her brother her friend suddenly especially your twin sister.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Quick question about the game and the way scoring works. I was looking through the walkthrough and saw that if you refuse to kiss Scarlet you get Scarlet Sub +1. Does that mean she subs to you or you to her? Conversely when you are at her place for dinner a different choice says it will give you Scarlet Dom -1. Is that you doming her or her you? Sorry if these are dumb questions, just trying to get it clear. Thanks
she sub's to you..you took control of the situation and said "nu uh missy.."

Sr.H10003

Mar 13, 2019
uhm why isn't the incest patch working? i restarted it, leia introduces me to gina as her friend and katie is suddenly my friend too wtf?? they're your sisters not your friends!

edit: i see it's hardwritten in c0.2.rpy, that's lame should be a variable so the patch can take care of it, really weird for a sister to call her brother her friend suddenly especially your twin sister.
is to dodge the patreon lines, there's a patch to unlock the original text, also if you started it with the censored version and added the patch won't work, you need to start the game again. you should also try deleting all previous save files.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->