blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Have to admit if these women were real..... I like the look of Lily!!! And there is something very strange (and possibly narcissistic and definitely creepy) about liking one of my own characters!!
These girls are great. My favorite newest addition, tho that starlet was pretty good too. =) I know I'm in the minority for sure, but my top girls are Jenna (definitely the "my project" girl), cafe girl, and these 2 crazy friends of Katie. Katie is awesome too, just hits a little too home personally to the kind of girl that *I* in RL would end up friend zoning. Which is odd because usually in these kinds of games, I do not get personally attached. So MORE kudos on the writing. We will have to see where we sit with her after this party. =)

Keep up the awesome man. I'll be watching this game til you are done with it.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
I know some people are pale but is it just me or she is ''unnaturally'' pale. I mean, I can say that her skin is grey!
Jenna is definitely grey and not pale, to a creepy extent... There are plenty of renders where her skin is actually darker than Monica or Katie, but what it lacks is colour saturation (this is easy to check in CMYK).

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Monica's date day had progress with most other characters, so there's a good chance that Monica will have scenes in the coming updates. Co-sign on her being the best part of the game so far.
Yeah, like the monica update the other 2 girls were not compeltely ignored, they just had little content,....so mu guess would be this update might not have the same as previous but will have some satisfying monica content.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Just visited @CheekyGimp page and saw the votings !!!
God dammit 40%+ loved Monice !!! *faith in humanity restored*
*faith in humanity lost*:'(j/k. I think its the hair style used and oversized breasts and ass that turns me off with her, not my type of gal lol...she is only #3 behind jenna and katie...the neighbor lady...forget it lol. Looking forward to next release either way. The mother in dreams of desire was hot...the breasts were oversized on her aswell but the rest of her features were quite nice.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, like the monica update the other 2 girls were not compeltely ignored, they just had little content,....so mu guess would be this update might not have the same as previous but will have some satisfying monica content.
Monica will feature in a couple of scenes (nothing major unfortunately) and Jenna won't feature :(. Too much to fit in with the party scene and trying to progress relationship with Katie (expect some decent progress) & her friends while also progressing a bit of the main plot... But Monica & Jenna will be back with a bang in Episode 8....

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Monica will feature in a couple of scenes (nothing major unfortunately) and Jenna won't feature :(. Too much to fit in with the party scene and trying to progress relationship with Katie (expect some decent progress) & her friends while also progressing a bit of the main plot... But Monica & Jenna will be back with a bang in Episode 8....
I've been looking forward to the party since it was first mentioned I'm more than willing to sacrifice some time with Mon and Jenna. Can't wait, keep up the great job.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Start of week update

Quick update regarding progress. Family wedding really impacted the weekend Dev progress, so I AM behind schedule. However, I am taking a vacation day on Thursday to try to compensate (will get a solid 18hr day in, which is badly needed at this stage.), so that should hopefully set me up well for the weekend. Also pulling a late one tonight to help make up some ground..... I'll put up a % progress update on Thursday night and keep everyone posted throughout the weekend also....

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes