Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Mystery caller!!
$5+ patrons
Sep 7 at 12:49am
Just a peek from Episode 7.....
Spent a lot of time on the game this week, but not happy with a lot of what I created, so will have a few do-overs to do. But I'm confident I cn get it all back on track this weekend. Finished this scene above.... And made some good progress on some of the party scenes........

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Coolguy95

Oct 8, 2017
I never leave reviews or comments because usually the game is just "Meh". But this game is absolutely amazing. The writing, the story all of it. It has a slight "grind" element to it to keep you involved but not too much so that it becomes repetitive and irritating. Best written game available

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I never leave reviews or comments because usually the game is just "Meh". But this game is absolutely amazing. The writing, the story all of it. It has a slight "grind" element to it to keep you involved but not too much so that it becomes repetitive and irritating. Best written game available
Agree it's a great game.
But where is it 'grindy'?

If you want to know real grind you should try Life or Lucky Mark *g*

Oct 30, 2017
meh... my mother died (oh no.. ). so my mother friends concept on it.
at least milf tag enough for me to try the game :closedtongue:

*Summon for incest Patch if your making one/u have for this game :HeyGuys:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Can you please use spoiler for those ? Not that i don't appreciate it, but it's enough teasing for me, i'd rather see the whole package :HeyGuys:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
One of very few straight games I play and things like this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

are why.

The banter brought me in and the milf next door got me to stick around. I thought i'd seen what it had to offer then the short haired blonde turns up and short hair is one of my things. I didn't think i'd like the ditzy one but it turns out I was so very wrong.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
An update from your favorite dev (or close to it). And, he can always use more support, moral and (hint, hint) monetary, so after reading, pop over to Patreon and pledge. He's a good dude, even if he needs to pay more attention to his GF.

Hey Folks,

Rough estimate of my completion rate is approx. 60% which means I'm working at a rate of about 20% per week. Based on that, I'm putting in a provisional date of 24th September for the release of Episode 7. The caveat is that after each week, my estimated length (snigger) for the epsiode seems to increase which means that 20% per week means more work than the previous week (I'm a terrible tyrant of a boss to myself), but hopefully, that date is achievable...

I do have to attend a cousin's wedding this weekend which is rather annoying as it will eat into my Dev time, but it will keep the girlfriend sweet (I'll let her out of the dungeon for the weekend and bring her along). And things could be worse, such as my cousin that's getting married. His bride-to-be is so ugly, they are considering shaving her ass and teaching her to walk on her hands for the ceremony (if they can find a veil big enough to cover the ass)! Just kidding, she is a .. eh, beautiful... woman.. and my cousin has promised Seaworld he'll have her back in the water in time for the afternoon show.

Obviously, lots can happen between then and now (damn real life gets in the way), so please don't issue any death threats if I miss the deadline, but so far progress has been good. I have the base scenes set up for almost every scene. Still have lots of renders to complete, but as the base scene is done for most, this means, no more dicking around with lighting / environments and all that annoying stuff. That still leaves posing (takes up my time) and rendering (takes up CPU/GPU time) and picking and fitting clothing (a grown man playing with girls clothes... embarrassing or what?). If there's time, I'd like to make the image loops (I'm not calling them animations because I don't think anything in this game qualifies to be called that) a bit longer (e.g. 7-8 frames, rather than the previous attempts of 2-3), but will depend on time. I'm still trying to improve my craft with each episode and make subtle improvements - Foreground/background focus differences and characters blinking may not seem like great leaps for mankind, but I'm proud of myself :)

And also trying to fit in more "naughty" scenes in this episode (current plans is approx: 2.5 - 3 naughty scenes in Episode 7)

Will leave you with a quote by my favourite cheeky bard (from Strapon upon- Avon)

"What's in a thong? That which we call a pussy by any other name would smell as sweet" - William Cockspeare circa 1593

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes