CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
To your credit, you're willing to accept criticism way better than a lot of devs/people in general. There's lots of people who get super defensive whenever their work is even lightly (and constructively) criticised. One thing I've noticed from your activity on this forum is that you're very chill when people have constructive criticism. That's a trait that's very worthy of respect.
Thanks, good to hear! Although I am serious about the game, put a LOT of time into it and try to make it decent quality as possible. But I don't get offended if people don't like some/all of it!
ahh is that why there is a waiting period? Got it. Not an area I can contribute too I am afraid ATM. :( Sorry. A freeloading asswipe, here. I do love your work. I am the one that told you/him to "take the time you needed to enjoy the praise", earlier in this thread, if you recall. :)

Just enthusiastic. But poor. Hope you understand. I did visit the page, however, and am glad there are those who can support for the rest of us! I know you are doing this more as a passion-project too. (no one gets rich off of that). So my biggest thanks to you! For your time and efforts. Just take my banter (and requests) as overzealous hopefulness. Just like Xmas morning. Waiting is hard, pun intended.
No problem at all. A fan is a fan, regardless of money paid or not. And always happy to engage in a bit of banter. Glad you like the game!

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I always release a MAC version at the same time as the PC version. However, when sneaky buccaneers release a pirated version too early, they may not always release the MAC version, but that is out of my hands...:)
Oh my...so am I playing pirated versions?!
I must look like a total noob but I really didnt know. So you do not contribute to this thread at all?

Well I'd love an updated MAC version but I don't wanna rip you off. I thought you were uploading the game (your game) out of the niceness of your heart.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I must look like a total noob but I really didnt know. So you do not contribute to this thread at all?

Well I'd love an updated MAC version but I don't wanna rip you off. I thought you were uploading the game (your game) out of the niceness of your heart.
Either this is sarcasm surprise day or you didn't realise you are on a piracy site.

Aug 7, 2018
Enjoyed the story a lot. Monica, Katie and Jenna are all likeable and relateable in their own way. Especially liked the teasing and good-natured shit-talking between Katie and PC, it felt like a lived-in sibling relationship (don't really mind they're not supposed to be siblings). The gym scene was one of the highlights. Already looking forward to the upcoming party.

Zarah is a more divisive character. Whether you'll love or hate her probably depends on who you're aiming for. If you go for everyone, or for Monica in specific, Zarah is basically a winggirl(wingMILF?) with benefits, constantly setting up opportunities for you, while making sure she gets hers. Underneath the whole cougar act, she always looks out for her friend Monica. What's not to love?
However, if you just go for the girls and want a strictly friendly relationship with Monica and Zarah, Zarah's assertiveness and puckish charm may come off as meddlesome.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

I don't have a nice heart. It's a shrivelled black thing that beats once a month !!:)

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's Not Piracy... It's Open Distribution Off Site Backups. :)
To be fair, F95 is so much more than just a piracy site. Lots of great forums, discussions and as a Dev I find it a huge source of inputs/help. And it's very well maintained/ managed (huge credit to the staff). If it was just a pirate site, I wouldn't bother with the interactions.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
as a Dev I find it a huge source of inputs/help.
Inputs hmmm.

Picture this, the short haired blonde in a spin off where she meets a little Welsh redhead and they embark on a very naked romp around the world on a massive lesbian sex cruise in no way inspired by the internal monologue I had when I first saw the blonde and my fetish for short hair and wondering how her hair would look while her face was buried between my legs.

TMI?

Just throwing out there.

Probably won't make you any money.

Would make me happy though .... one solo forum dweller .... i'm sure that's your dream come true, right?

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
To be fair, F95 is so much more than just a piracy site. Lots of great forums, discussions and as a Dev I find it a huge source of inputs/help. And it's very well maintained/ managed (huge credit to the staff). If it was just a pirate site, I wouldn't bother with the interactions.
Not to mention F95 does help bring attention to good games that may otherwise not get noticed. I myself wouldn't have known about many of the games I found here at F95.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
yea, this place is great. if it wasn't for f95zone, I would have never known about this game. but even since i found out about you and your game here back in June, i've been a patreon supporter. other devs i found on here are SEGameX,
Daniels K and DrPinkCake, all of whom i support now.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Where the heart is has got me so hot n bothered. I gotta know where we go next. I wish I was rich & could back it! I want the new version badly for MAC
...seriously had no idea I was a pirate though, "Arrghh! Avast ye swabs!"

Cheeky, I'm glad you find it OK...(that would've been awkward). I would have never stumbled across your amazing game though (as someone above pointed out) if not for this site.
Thanks!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
And this is why F95 loves you back!

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Well Cheeky managed to pop my Patreon cherry so here are some goodies for you people :happyblush

Get out of my drawers!! (Or into them?)
1.png

Start of week update!

Howdy folks,

Quick update before I hit the hay. Good weekend with the vast majority of it working on the game, so made a decent bit of progress. Rough guesstimate is that I'm about 40% done on Episode 7, so a bit of catching up to do this week.

I have the whole party scene(s) mapped out in my head, but not much of it scripted yet. I have approx. 25 renders complete for the party and another 35 renders complete for the non-party scenes.

Lots of scenes bouncing around in my head, just need to decide what makes it into this episode, what gets pushed to the next episode and need to decide at which point I end the episode....

But overall, happy with the progress. Expecting a busy week in work (real job, not Dev work) this coming week, but will still get a lot done in the evenings.

But on the plus side, my girlfriend is away this weekend, so no interruptions, so should get a couple of 18hr days in over the weekend to make up for any lost time during the week due to getting out of work late.

And No, I'm not implying my girlfriend is "Plus-Size", it's a figure of speech!!!! Here I am giving a friendly update and you're thinking my girlfriend is a Rhino. I'm almost offended !! :)

Anyway, enough rambling, will keep you ALL posted. And as always, feel free to give your inputs / opinions / questions / feedback (positive or constructive).

Adios,
CG

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Well Cheeky managed to pop my Patreon cherry so here are some goodies for you people :happyblush

View attachment 146223

Start of week update!

Howdy folks,

Quick update before I hit the hay. Good weekend with the vast majority of it working on the game, so made a decent bit of progress. Rough guesstimate is that I'm about 40% done on Episode 7, so a bit of catching up to do this week.

I have the whole party scene(s) mapped out in my head, but not much of it scripted yet. I have approx. 25 renders complete for the party and another 35 renders complete for the non-party scenes.

Lots of scenes bouncing around in my head, just need to decide what makes it into this episode, what gets pushed to the next episode and need to decide at which point I end the episode....

But overall, happy with the progress. Expecting a busy week in work (real job, not Dev work) this coming week, but will still get a lot done in the evenings.

But on the plus side, my girlfriend is away this weekend, so no interruptions, so should get a couple of 18hr days in over the weekend to make up for any lost time during the week due to getting out of work late.

And No, I'm not implying my girlfriend is "Plus-Size", it's a figure of speech!!!! Here I am giving a friendly update and you're thinking my girlfriend is a Rhino. I'm almost offended !! :)

Anyway, enough rambling, will keep you ALL posted. And as always, feel free to give your inputs / opinions / questions / feedback (positive or constructive).

Adios,
CG
I can get behind that....ehh i mean don't make it hard for me Katie....aww fuck it DAT ASS :eazyHype:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017

View attachment 146223

Start of week update!

Howdy folks,

Adios,
CG

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes