Lackyman

Aug 11, 2018
Hello everyone! I've read a lot of pages of this thread but i just can't find the walkthrough :'( ( Wherethe walkthrough is... Hehe) Can you help me please? And some warm words to developer of this masterpiece: the game is just wonderful!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello everyone! I've read a lot of pages of this thread but i just can't find the walkthrough :'( ( Wherethe walkthrough is... Hehe) Can you help me please? And some warm words to developer of this masterpiece: the game is just wonderful!
Have you tried using the search function? And either way, don't worry about it. Check out my next post...

Reactions: Lackyman

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was planning on keeping this for Patrons only, but I'm blown away by the amount of comments/inputs /interest on here (101 pages and counting!!) and everyone on here are just way too nice/helpful and all of the inputs are appreciated (even the constructive criticism). And plenty of people have give me Daz & Renpy help on this site, so here's the official Walkthrough for Ep1-5.

Think I might be out by a point or two in Episode 5, but it's close enough to a perfect score walkthrough (close enough to get to the dirty bits ya degenerates !).
If anyone notices any errors in the walkthrough, let me know.

Thanks,

CG

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I was planning on keeping this for Patrons only, but I'm blown away by the amount of comments/inputs /interest on here (101 pages and counting!!) and everyone on here are just way too nice/helpful and all of the inputs are appreciated (even the constructive criticism). And plenty of people have give me Daz & Renpy help on this site, so here's the official Walkthrough for Ep1-5.

Think I might be out by a point or two in Episode 5, but it's close enough to a perfect score walkthrough (close enough to get to the dirty bits ya degenerates !).
If anyone notices any errors in the walkthrough, let me know.

Thanks,

CG
Please focus more on Katie. She is your money maker! Keep up the good work!

Lionheart613

Jan 4, 2018
Not many of the games on here hold my attention. Usually within 25 - 30 minutes of playing I'm bored out of my head. This one held my attention all day. I started playing it early this morning because I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep. I have to say the developer of this game is very good. I wait with baited breath for the next installment. Keep going. :) :) :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Not many of the games on here hold my attention. Usually within 25 - 30 minutes of playing I'm bored out of my head. This one held my attention all day. I started playing it early this morning because I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep. I have to say the developer of this game is very good. I wait with baited breath for the next installment. Keep going. :) :) :)
Don't you mean 'bated breath? :p

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I really enjoyed playing this game & I like where it is heading... time to re-arrange my Patreon budget and get on board with this!!

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I can see that CheekyGimp shared the walkthrough up to Ep.5 (thanks!) but did you ever think to look in the VERY FIRST POST of this thread? That's normally where things like that get put...

...<Picard facepalm>...

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Cheeky. Can you please make sure you release a MAC version simultaneous to PC when the newest game is ready? Please. I always feel like a second class citizen. But I too am rabid about an update (and praying you took some of my vision toward the Momica fanboyism).

Also. Add that walkthrough to the OP, please? Maybe as PDF?

Thanks much! Now, let us play this beast already Bro! :)

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
I'm blown away by the amount of comments/inputs /interest on here (101 pages and counting!!) and everyone on here are just way too nice/helpful and all of the inputs are appreciated (even the constructive criticism).
To your credit, you're willing to accept criticism way better than a lot of devs/people in general. There's lots of people who get super defensive whenever their work is even lightly (and constructively) criticised. One thing I've noticed from your activity on this forum is that you're very chill when people have constructive criticism. That's a trait that's very worthy of respect.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Cheeky. Can you please make sure you release a MAC version simultaneous to PC when the newest game is ready? Please. I always feel like a second class citizen. But I too am rabid about an update (and praying you took some of my vision toward the Momica fanboyism).

You know there is a patreon page for this, don't you? Here:

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
You know there is a patreon page for this, don't you? Here:
ahh is that why there is a waiting period? Got it. Not an area I can contribute too I am afraid ATM. :( Sorry. A freeloading asswipe, here. I do love your work. I am the one that told you/him to "take the time you needed to enjoy the praise", earlier in this thread, if you recall. :)

Just enthusiastic. But poor. Hope you understand. I did visit the page, however, and am glad there are those who can support for the rest of us! I know you are doing this more as a passion-project too. (no one gets rich off of that). So my biggest thanks to you! For your time and efforts. Just take my banter (and requests) as overzealous hopefulness. Just like Xmas morning. Waiting is hard, pun intended.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

I always release a MAC version at the same time as the PC version. However, when sneaky buccaneers release a pirated version too early, they may not always release the MAC version, but that is out of my hands...:)

Reactions: botc76 and Floga
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes