Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Start of week update
Patrons only
Aug 28 at 12:34am
Spent a lot of time over the weekend, rendering. In addition to completing the images for the first couple of scenes, I have the basic scenes set up (lighting, etc.) for a couple of later scenes. From a playable content perspective, I don't have a lot of progress (probably around 15-20% complete and even that would only be considered a very rough draft), these scene set-ups will help in the long run and should mean quicker progress over the next couple of weeks.
As always, I aim to get an update out every month, so although it's still too early to give an exact date, I'm currently aiming for mid-late September. I'll continue to give updates, so hope to narrow this down to a more exact date as I make more progress. As always, please feel free to let me know what you like / don't like, anything you are / are not happy about. You can let me know through Posts/comments or message me directly.

Thanks CG

"Better a slutty fool, than a foolish slut" - William Cockspeare:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Alright, who is the Zarah fan here and did this ?

Fucking brilliant !!! I want one of those. I'm thinking of changing the CheekyGimp logo to this.
But my inner "artiste" is making me say "How dare you insult my creation. She is beautiful".
But fuck my inner artiste - he sounds like a loser. This pic is pure class and made me LOL.. a lot!:)

Start of week update
Patrons only
Aug 28 at 12:34am
Spent a lot of time over the weekend, rendering. In addition to completing the images for the first couple of scenes, I have the basic scenes set up (lighting, etc.) for a couple of later scenes. From a playable content perspective, I don't have a lot of progress (probably around 15-20% complete and even that would only be considered a very rough draft), these scene set-ups will help in the long run and should mean quicker progress over the next couple of weeks.
As always, I aim to get an update out every month, so although it's still too early to give an exact date, I'm currently aiming for mid-late September. I'll continue to give updates, so hope to narrow this down to a more exact date as I make more progress. As always, please feel free to let me know what you like / don't like, anything you are / are not happy about. You can let me know through Posts/comments or message me directly.

Thanks CG

"Better a slutty fool, than a foolish slut" - William Cockspeare:

That was quick. Just left Patreon and just about to post something here, but you beat me to it. Thanks.

Slow going this week with the dev update. Must have a touch of writer's block (or maybe it's Fapper's cramp), so if any of you trigger happy pirates want to release Episode 7 very early (as in "so early, I haven't even written it yet"), feel free, it would really help me out as I want to go drinking this month and get some social life back !!:p
Tough ask I know, but Leperish (or whatever he calls himself) will probably give it a go!! Yes, I am still bitter!! (but not really, maybe a little...I'm rambling now....)

Fucking brilliant !!! I want one of those. I'm thinking of changing the CheekyGimp logo to this.
But my inner "artiste" is making me say "How dare you insult my creation. She is beautiful".
But fuck my inner artiste - he sounds like a loser. This pic is pure class and made me LOL.. a lot!:)
OK, honest question.... Who'd fuck it? :WutFace:

Alright, who is the Zarah fan here and did this ?

Last post before I get some sleep.... Is this image copyrighted or anything? I'm going to try to get it into an Episode (maybe in a photo frame in Zarah's house). Whaddya think ?

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Last post before I get some sleep.... Is this image copyrighted or anything? I'm going to try to get it into an Episode (maybe in a photo frame in Zarah's house). Whaddya think ?
I have no idea, found it on Facebook with some "funny" text somewhere on the photo, tried to follow-up with a source using google image search but didn't see anything. :)

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Slow going this week with the dev update. Must have a touch of writer's block (or maybe it's Fapper's cramp), so if any of you trigger happy pirates want to release Episode 7 very early (as in "so early, I haven't even written it yet"), feel free, it would really help me out as I want to go drinking this month and get some social life back !!:p
Tough ask I know, but Leperish (or whatever he calls himself) will probably give it a go!! Yes, I am still bitter!! (but not really, maybe a little...I'm rambling now....)
Are you sure it's a touch of writers block, or is it more likely that you just can't get that knitted Zarah doll image out of your head? hehe

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Awesome that Cheeky implemented previews for patreon tiers, more incentive is always nice...now still missing the clothing polls and monthly 4k renders :)

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
This game is quickly turning into one of my favorites. Loved the last update and cant wait to see what happens at the party! The only problem is I cant decide which sister I like better

Sep 21, 2017
shit! Those tacos are HUGE! (i replayed it again!):winkytongue: ...if only I have those in IRL I wouldn't be starving right now...instead of siphoning internet from a nearby rich person and playing these kinds of games :evilsmile:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Monica remains my fave. Jenna remains my mystery project. Katie remains my "better than any of the others left in the game"...

...until our sexy receptionist was introduced.

I have little use for the cafe owner, the slut wannabe starlet or the over-sexed friend, but I'm glad they're in the game, they make the whole breadth of the story wider and more colorful.

So, yes, I know the LoK (Legion of Katie) will find my ranking system heretical, but I stand by it. Fortunately, Cheeky goes by his own whims and all we affect is maybe a raised eyebrow and occasional thought bubble.
And I - for one - cannot wait to see where the Jenna "mystery project" can end up (which I believe can outstrip them all - and not just stripped!)

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Just when I thought I had already seen the crème de la crème of "family" games; I ran across this masterpiece. This is twice in less than a month that I've just been shocked by some quality games. Keep up the fantastic work - your story pacing is brilliant!

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I finished all the current content today for the first time and i have to admit the game is amazing!I love the down to earth approach,most of the characters are believable and i can trully relate to them,their insecurities,their regrets,their happiness.Your renders are suberb,i like your pov style,it really adds to the immersion and im happy to see variety in body types instead of "one size fits all"
Monica is by far my favourite,she has depth and i fell in love with her loving,caring and supporting personality,she is pretty much the ideal woman for me.
Keep up the amazing work!

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
Played now from the beginning. needet 3+ hours. Its a Great game. u can choce who to fuck or not. but for now it says time. just wait for the next update.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Ep7 Preview
$5+ patrons
Aug 28 at 1:01am
Just an early preview of Episode 7 (still subject to change)..... Not sure if Debbie over-did her make-up....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Screw this!Can i have some alone time with Monica?!;)But seriously the dev has a great sense of humour so im pretty sure were in for some hilarious situations at the party,its been a while since i was really hyped for a game,i cant wait for the next day!

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes