Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Lol except wicked choices, all of'em are in my MEGA
Wicked Choices is one of the best stories I've ever seen in VNs, the models are more or less unique, you don't bump up to them in every other game, if any other at all. The art is great but it's really the incredible story that's in the main role, the art is there only to back it up. The story is so good that you can tell that the VN's writer has a background in writing, and he does, he's very creative, has a passion for it and so on, and guess what? It's actually a 3 man team working on it, and 2 of them are are actually a happy married couple, working on the same project, is always great when a couple has similar passions :)

That's funny most of them on currently on my hard drive and played to various stages of completion
Areas of GRAY, which is a brand new VN, was released just a couple of days ago, is a VN you definitely should keep an eye on, I mean damn; the art is top notch and the story is very promising. I played it myself a little while ago, I was VERY pleasantly surprised, so I'm gonna keep both my eyes on it with high expectations :p

Not sure if you played His Legacy yet (and the prequel, however short it is), but apart from the beautiful art (Areas og Gray actually has same quality art, so you know it's damn good), the story is absolutely awesome, and if you payd attention to the style of story-telling in the VN, the style is similar to that of Sin City (the movies), and I like that style a lot, haha. Shame that the VN doesn't seem to be getting an update anytime soon though, it hasn't for quite a while :/

I really like The Visit, the dev is a newcomer but his work is really solid.
Yeah it is a good VN, it's quite straight forward, but it is a good one, especially for a newcomer, he will only get better and he's already doing good :)

Reactions: hisstoryman

Sam10

May 13, 2017
''Don't make me laugh. I bet you have less moves than Stephan Hawking playing twister''

x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Been craking up for 3 minutes now LOL

Reactions: TheFurs

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
Can't wait to see Monica sex scene been trying to do everything towards that.
Thanks this really has a great story, but also has that annoying side to add more content between you and that one person to keep interaction towards that one person minimal when you want to go further with her so eventually you have to do multiple character routes at the same time towards the end game and can't be too prick towards others to keep that one you love close to you and advance more, but hey that's the one thing that is also a good thing to keep you ready for the next thing. :closedeyesmile:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Can't wait to see Monica sex scene been trying to do everything towards that.
Thanks this really has a great story, but also has that annoying side to add more content between you and that one person to keep interaction towards that one person minimal when you want to go further with her so eventually you have to do multiple character routes at the same time towards the end game and can't be too prick towards others to keep that one you love close to you and advance more, but hey that's the one thing that is also a good thing to keep you ready for the next thing. :closedeyesmile:
Well it's just to have you explore all content there :p But hey, all the ladies in that family are lovely, very, so is it a bad thing that you'd end up being with them all? I mean, they all seem to have the hots for ya anyway and you've know each other for years, maybe that harem could work well :p

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
Well it's just to have you explore all content there :p But hey, all the ladies in that family are lovely, very, so is it a bad thing that you'd end up being with them all? I mean, they all seem to have the hots for ya anyway and you've know each other for years, maybe that harem could work well :p
Haha that indeed sounds like a lovely way to end whole story. :winkytongue:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Haha that indeed sounds like a lovely way to end whole story. :winkytongue:
Indeed, and it's actually the only ending I CAN see without hurting anybody, if you try to be monogamous with one, the others might get hurt, you don't wanna hurt nobody, so make them all happy, as you can't really be in a relationship with one in a house of 3 women, without being caught at some point, nor could you hide it for too long trying to secretly date them all :p

Young yet ..
Yeah was jsut to say, that Monica looks like 10 years younger self, but she look real good regardless :p

Reactions: Deep Thought

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
playing a bunch of games and i just clued in to why this might be best one....it dosnt fall into the standard tropes they all do..they all "go clothes shopping and peek at them...play volleyball...play truth or dare/spin the bottle...do yoga..teach how to cook" over half the games i've tried..all contain those...this..has none of that...so thank you..cause i am really effin sick of yoga and clothes shopping!!!

WakkaWakka

Jun 19, 2017
Great game. I love it. It even may have changed my taste on women. I usually love girly girls but after seeing Katie... How can I describe it? I'm basically in love! Great dialogues and story. I'd play this even it was a normal VN.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Damn...almost about to f..... Monica...

Skip all girls and get to monica update lol, just can't wait....
It's tricky..... Some people want to skip straight to Monica.... Some people want to completely skip Monica's scenes and get to the other characters, so difficult to keep everyone happy......:)
But I'm glad you like Monica (If I was a player and not the Dev, I'd like her too :p...)

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
It's tricky..... Some people want to skip straight to Monica.... Some people want to completely skip Monica's scenes and get to the other characters, so difficult to keep everyone happy......:)
But I'm glad you like Monica (If I was a player and not the Dev, I'd like her too :p...)
They are all so lovable in their own ways that it's hard to decide which I look forward to seeing the most each update. Although I will say inebriated Monica is a blast to hang out with :heartcoveredeyes:.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Monica remains my fave. Jenna remains my mystery project. Katie remains my "better than any of the others left in the game"...

...until our sexy receptionist was introduced.

I have little use for the cafe owner, the slut wannabe starlet or the over-sexed friend, but I'm glad they're in the game, they make the whole breadth of the story wider and more colorful.

So, yes, I know the LoK (Legion of Katie) will find my ranking system heretical, but I stand by it. Fortunately, Cheeky goes by his own whims and all we affect is maybe a raised eyebrow and occasional thought bubble.

ssb1021

Oct 9, 2017
as for the 3 family ladies i like how they are going at their own pace in what they will do with you. but being a fan of a good unforeseen story twist, i would love to see Jenna reach the point of sex first, Monica and Katie just seen to me like the obvious choices for first to have sex and reaching the point of no return. but that's just my humble opinion and look forward to the next update

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes