Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Got it. Well ignore the dog comment. I am talking more of working within the realm of Monica under the influence of alcohol. "Corrupt" is a strong word because I'd like her to also remain hesitant and a lady, I think the focus point should be alcohol makes her do corrupt things she cant remember. But her mind sober is sound as she is currently. That doesn't mean she can't really have feelings for the main that come out of alcohol as well. But messing with a drunk mom...common :D
Haha, yeah I see where you're going with that, and I suppose that's entirely possible, but then again, she already seem to be on that path, that "corrupted by alcohol" path, as she jerked MC off at the end of this current version, something she would have not done sober, not yet at any rate, haha. But something tells me that things between him and Monica is gonna be on ice for a while from here on in, well, partly because it's the two sisters' turn to have their date nights with MC back-to-back, so not much time for Monica the next 2 days at least (not saying there won't be a little time in between to have conversations with her), and I kind of have this feeling that Monica will remember something of this night the next morning, she'll be ashamed and will be avoiding MC for a while.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Haha, yeah I see where you're going with that, and I suppose that's entirely possible, but then again, she already seem to be on that path, that "corrupted by alcohol" path, as she jerked MC off at the end of this current version, something she would have not done sober, not yet at any rate, haha. But something tells me that things between him and Monica is gonna be on ice for a while from here on in, well, partly because it's the two sisters' turn to have their date nights with MC back-to-back, so not much time for Monica the next 2 days at least (not saying there won't be a little time in between to have conversations with her), and I kind of have this feeling that Monica will remember something of this night the next morning, she'll be ashamed and will be avoiding MC for a while.
Noooo! *laughs* Say it ain't so! Are you the DEV? I am all about Mom/Son less on the sister kick so my heart sank when you typed that and I read it. :( But the story is amazing. PLEASE add some hot Monica moments in there at least. Again I get it that you want to cater to all ppl's tastes so all good. If you are the DEV then bravo! I just really want Momica (see what I did there?) and her attire to be less and less covering and we can coax her to show off in the park or on a date etc. Maybe she flat out refuses a dress or swimsuit at the store on a trip, but we decide to buy it anyway (or not) and when early morning drinking voila! She's wearing (or trying) at the beach ;)

I LOVE the Twist for that reason. Mom wears a cow suit, dog suit and we can take her out in the park (wish they had more options with that too) BUT I am not suggesting Momica goes that far. Just using that as the type of voyeuristic exhibition that I like.

Keep up the great work!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Noooo! *laughs* Say it ain't so! Are you the DEV? I am all about Mom/Son less on the sister kick so my heart sank when you typed that and I read it. :( But the story is amazing. PLEASE add some hot Monica moments in there at least. Again I get it that you want to cater to all ppl's tastes so all good. If you are the DEV then bravo! I just really want Momica (see what I did there?) and her attire to be less and less covering and we can coax her to show off in the park or on a date etc. Maybe she flat out refuses a dress or swimsuit at the store on a trip, but we decide to buy it anyway (or not) and when early morning drinking voila! She's wearing (or trying) at the beach ;)

I LOVE the Twist for that reason. Mom wears a cow suit, dog suit and we can take her out in the park (wish they had more options with that too) BUT I am not suggesting Momica goes that far. Just using that as the type of voyeuristic exhibition that I like.

Keep up the great work!
No I'm not the dev, but as you probably have noticed by now, I just absolutely love stories, that's why I almost exclusively play VNs. And when I really get into a story (if I get into it, then you know it's good), and for being rather observant and imaginative, I can come up with possible turn of events rather easily, twists that are entirely possible :p
But those are no more than theories, so don't be alarmed, lets just wait and see what the dev will cook up for us :)

Reactions: hisstoryman

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Loving all of the different theories and the different motivations / back stories / inspirations that people are giving the characters. I can provide certain choices / story elements / personality traits but I definitely think when players fill in their own blanks to align it to their own specific likes /kinks, it makes the game more immersive for them, so it's great to hear what some of these are.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Obviously she's a sweetheart, she's just always been competitive and comes off as dominant, maybe to hide her own insecurities? But she's a sweetheart and a loving person, and she's clearly into MC at this point as is shown that morning before MC and Monica starting their date day; what was supposed to be a "hello kiss", quickly turned into passionate French-kissing and she didn't back down even when MC gave her control, she kept going, if that doesn't tell that she's actually into MC, then I don't know what does, haha. And I have this feeling that she's been into MC since they were kids and as we all know, kids often bully those they have a crush on because they don't know how else to deal with such feelings and it's "gross", haha. Not all kids do that of course, but it happens a lot, haha :p
AKA The Helga G. Pataki syndrome. HGPS for short.

Reactions: GaiserikSK

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Loving all of the different theories and the different motivations / back stories / inspirations that people are giving the characters. I can provide certain choices / story elements / personality traits but I definitely think when players fill in their own blanks to align it to their own specific likes /kinks, it makes the game more immersive for them, so it's great to hear what some of these are.
That's how my mind kind of works, filling blanks in a way that would make sense, based on the characters that I interact with, and I'd like to think that my blank fillers/theories wouldn't be too far off, either, haha.

But any rate, the praises are well earned, I really like this VN a lot, keep up the good work and send my praises to the entire team :)

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
AKA The Helga G. Pataki syndrome. HGPS for short.
Haha, that could be the case, though I have my doubts, I think it's just a matter of their dynamics always been that way since they were kids, but that playful banter doesn't hint any kind of hatred, it's just how it works for them, though I hope that'll stop if and when they start a relationship :p

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep6X
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question in order to use the command cheats do we have to use UnRen or is there another way?

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's how my mind kind of works, filling blanks in a way that would make sense, based on the characters that I interact with, and I'd like to think that my blank fillers/theories wouldn't be too far off, either, haha.

But any rate, the praises are well earned, I really like this VN a lot, keep up the good work and send my praises to the entire team :)
Thanks. I am the entire team :),but hoping to expand soon and get some help on board....

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thanks. I am the entire team :),but hoping to expand soon and get some help on board....
You're doing all the work by yourself currently? Haha wow, well then color me all the more impressed, you seem to have a knack for story-writing, programming etc then, and doing a real good job at it! :)

I'm going to need to create 3 rolling fan signatures one of these days, as I have many VNs that I'd like to be promoting and 3 just isn't enough, I will be adding this VN as one of them, hopefully it will help increase the popularity at least a little bit, it deserves it :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Don't buy into the hype, EE, Cheeky is always begging for praise on here. When he should actually be working on the game, the lazy bastich.

Git back to work and stop trolling the forum, CG!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Don't buy into the hype, EE, Cheeky is always begging for praise on here. When he should actually be working on the game, the lazy bastich.

Git back to work and stop trolling the forum, CG!
Yep, you hit the nail on the head. Should be working on the game, but had a late day in work, tired, so wasting time on forums instead of working on the game. I'll double up on work tomorrow....

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
If you don’t want to be disturbed by the floorboard creaking in day 3 after night out with Monica at the couch, then set the below variable to 0

MK3D_Aud=0

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
So the Wizard finally reveals himself! Bravo Cheeky! Amaaazing work. Please 'goof off' all you need to celebrating this amazing game's success. You have earned it! :) I love this game. I hope you read my earlier posts (#1894 & up) pouring my heart into Momica's storyline (pun intended). I'd love to see those implemented. Your build up to the ending "couchtivities" was insane and great. My conundrum has been "how to make Monica be my puppet and put her in obvious situations she isn't 'comfortable' in but have her still be so wholesome in the AM!" lol. I hope my stuff adds some influence. I am glad I don't Dev a game because I am sure it would flatline as I obsessively make "mom" wear less and less publicly in an endless number of trips on dates etc... Imagine Dead or Alive (age limit 99) with endless bonus swimsuits to have them fight in...but wait...could that ever get "boring"? :p

El09

Apr 15, 2017
Is the description just a cover up for patreon that this has incest? or it doesn't have any at all?
btw, this girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
looks like the older version of lisa in big brother lul.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes