Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This is defenitely one of the best!
Yeah I'm rather fond of this VN myself too, I pretty much exclusively play VNs and I've played many of them and most of them I like a lot and this VN is no exception, it's definitely in my top 10 list, haha xD

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sung to Frankie Valli's "Oh What a Night"

Oh What a night!
I was 22 and she was 43
She was so close to sucking me
Not enough lust points
But what a night!
Not sure if she would've sucked you off anyway no matter how many Lust Points you have, jerking you off alone was a huge step for her, drunk or not xD

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Not sure if she would've sucked you off anyway no matter how many Lust Points you have, jerking you off alone was a huge step for her, drunk or not XD
Never actually saw the scene. Not enough points. Too busy trying to be a gentleman with her, fool zI am. Working on one for Katie to the tune of....

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Never actually saw the scene. Not enough points. Too busy trying to be a gentleman with her, fool zI am. Working on one for Katie to the tune of....
Yeah I'm being as gentlemanly with her as possible, she's oldschool, so that's what she appreciates the most, plus she's as a lady and I treat her as such :)

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
@CheekyGimp I'm curious, what does your girlfriend think about your little "project" ?
She doesn't know the specifics and is not that interested. She just knows I have a project I work on (a lot), there is some artwork involved and some coding (and it's the last bit that ensures she has no interest). As soon as coding or anything computer related is mentioned, her eyes glaze over and she zones out (similar response that she gets from me when she starts telling me about her girly shit). So it's a match made in heaven !:)

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Who updated the banner pic ? Was it @wep ? Whoever it was, thanks, it looks good ! Even managed to get Zarah's good side in there.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Played this for the first time the other day. Really enjoyed it, and will continue watching it.

There was one thing. Early on, I believe Katie mentions Monica also kisses her (and Jenna?) on the lips. I spent the whole game waiting for it to happen, and I don't think it ever did. Not gonna lie, was a bit disappointed, lol. Was interested in some affection between the main 3 girls.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
If you want to make sure you have max stat. points in love and lust for each character I highly recommend using the Renpy save editor; works a peach on all Renpy games.

Sorrmo

Aug 20, 2017
I really like the game but I think this is the first time I've avoided getting too close to some characters. Perhaps a MIDLF tag would be worth adding... :p

Reactions: ArchX

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
When Jenna asked....Do you want to eat my muffin.....I almost spit my drink on my monitorXD
I had a similar reaction, I was like "Wha...what the hell did you just say?" and I was in shock, but quickly recalled that she did order a muffin in the coffee shop and turned out that I was right, but for a second there I thought she was getting naughty, that would've been a quick turn of events from a shy girl to a naughty girl XD

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'll keep an eye on this one...love jenna and katie. Not really a fan of the Mom? and her friend...I was pretty rude to the friend and I guess I was choosing the non rude options for the mother while avoiding the flirty/naughty stuff. Not his mother...just realized that...friend of deceased mother and her friend lol...not a fan of them lol

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Anyone else feels that continuing Monica's handjob scene after the floorboard creaks is going to have consequences in the next episode? I feel that maybe Jenna or Katie peeped in on us during that scene. I'd be okay if it was Jenna. She might get aroused or even upset. I don't mind because 'Team Katie's all the way! But if it was Katie though, I'd sacrifice the hj to not make her upset.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes