Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
But since the MC/Mom date day is over and it's Katie next, I don't think we'll see much of Monica for a while because after Katie it's Jenna's turn, so yeah, kinda bummed about where MC and Monica left off for now, because it's really that part of the story I'm the most interested and invested in, which is not to say that I don't wanna see how things develop with all female characters :p
The day of Monica was given enough time to Katie and Jenna so I think it would be fair if Monica also has a couple of scenes in the next days.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Although the speculation is fun (and kind of what we do on these forums, when not insulting each other or speaking of the fetish that must not be named), do any of us really know what to make of Katie since we have not had that "alone" episode with her and MC yet?

I know most of us, including those who don't have her as #1, are looking forward to the party and what ensues!
I like Katie a lot, she's cool, when she isn't on about that "Goddess" and "slave" shit, that puts me off because that's like 12 year-old behavior who don't even comprehend their own feelings and emotions, let alone know what to do about them, haha. But she has the potential becoming "the one" for MC, the two are very much alike :)

Reactions: hisstoryman

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
As usual, let me know what worked / what didn't work in this latest update and one specific question I would leave people with is: Are the individual scenes too long? i.e. would people prefer more scenes (but shorter) ?
I think, once the characters are being presented, and everybody knows their personalities, is a good thing to limit the unnecessary chitchat to the minimum. For example, the "duel of funny insults" between the MC and Karen (I think that's her name) is OK in the first scene, in order of knowing the kind of relationship and dynamics between the MC and that character, but is a bit tiresome during the scene of the swimming pool. Once we know the personality of the characters, when they talk they should say most of the times something meaningful in order of making advance the scene, and not to extend them too much.

But obviously, to find a scene too long or not, depends pretty much on the preferences of the player about the characters. For example I like Monica (the mother or the two girls, I think that's her name) and probably I'm not going to find too long the scenes with her.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i agree the insults should start to fade to just occasional..for old times sake...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and they are definitely next level now...but poor monica is going to turn into an alky just so she can have "fun"

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i didn't mean Jenna would become a slut or whore around..she would definaity fixate on the MC and MC only..but she'd be constantly wanting new experiences as she is a very curious sort(hacking etc shows she's like to delve into the dark) i mean..no matter how much you tell her you do not want to ask the barista woman out..it'll cause an "end game"..so if you say to her"not tonight Jenna..you wore me out" she'll react like that and say fine..dont think i'll ever ask again..hissy fit...in college back in in the day a gal pal of mine suggested i ask a gal out who she thought was hot for me..i said fuck no..she's blonde..i hate blondes..and it ended right there with her giggling...Jenna will push and push until you just give up..which is not healthy..at least to me..in a relationship..so..no thanks on Jenna for me :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i agree the insults should start to fade to just occasional..for old times sake...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and they are definitely next level now...but poor monica is going to turn into an alky just so she can have "fun"
I have my own doubts about Monica turning into an alcoholic, sure she seem to consume a lot as of late, but perhaps there the dev will make it possible for the player to choose to be concerned about it and try to prevent it getting out of hand, if it seem to go out of control, maybe there could be a scene where they have a very meaningful and heartfelt conversation between them, could be something like "Monica please, I've already lost my mom, now I lost my dad, even though he was an asshole, but I can't lose you too!", something in that kind of fashion, and I'm pretty damn sure Monica would take that to heart, because she sure as hell loves MC as if he was her own son but also beyond that and she'd never want to hurt him. And that would also be a good moment to really tell how you (the MC) feel about her, lay all the cards on the table and I honestly think that would be for the best too, because at the moment it seem to be like a "cat and mouse" play basically, sure they share passionate and loving kisses and touches and such here and there, but neither really knows what the other TRULY wants, least of all Monica, maybe she could consider things if she knew that MC is dead serious about her and that sort of stuff, you know, since she's not looking for no flings, she wants the real deal, and if she'd know MC wants that with her for real, maybe she could be more willing :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i didn't mean Jenna would become a slut or whore around..she would definaity fixate on the MC and MC only..but she'd be constantly wanting new experiences as she is a very curious sort(hacking etc shows she's like to delve into the dark) i mean..no matter how much you tell her you do not want to ask the barista woman out..it'll cause an "end game"..so if you say to her"not tonight Jenna..you wore me out" she'll react like that and say fine..dont think i'll ever ask again..hissy fit...in college back in in the day a gal pal of mine suggested i ask a gal out who she thought was hot for me..i said fuck no..she's blonde..i hate blondes..and it ended right there with her giggling...Jenna will push and push until you just give up..which is not healthy..at least to me..in a relationship..so..no thanks on Jenna for me :p
I doubt Jenna would turn into nothing dark, not even to some lustful sex driven nympho (even if that was only with MC), nothing really hints toward that. She might actually grow to become addicted to MC's attention and compliments and all that he has been giving, and possibly will be jealous too, but that's nothing new and it's not really being "dark" in itself, though jealousy is a very strong basic human emotion and can turn ugly, but, as of yet I just don't see it, haha.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
IMO once her sober self comes to grip with her attraction to MC she won't need the alcohol anymore. Whether it's prompted by MC or herself will depend on what kind of story Cheeky want to tell I guess.
Monica right now is just very reserved, understandably even more so with MC, but with a lady like her you need to be patient, she's old-school, she appreciates gentlemanly conduct, patience, courting and that sort of stuff, I appreciate that this is a slow-burn build with her because in many VNs the mom is eager to jump on your dick almost from the start or soon after but not Monica, which is refreshing and I like that. And I even appreciate the current situation between Monica and MC, it's a very delicate and dangerous situation they're in; either they make it work or everything is ruined, which is why I appreciate the cautious slow-burn all the more :p

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I like Katie a lot, she's cool, when she isn't on about that "Goddess" and "slave" shit, that puts me off because that's like 12 year-old behavior who don't even comprehend their own feelings and emotions, let alone know what to do about them, haha. But she has the potential becoming "the one" for MC, the two are very much alike :)
I think she continues the banter because at first it is where she left off with the MC. Later it is because she is fighting how she feels about the MC. It's now a defense mechanism. She. Wants to be his goddess, gets alone but is scared out of her mind, but consciously or unconsciously finds ways to be near or touch the MC.
I think that the banter will subside as she gains confidence in the relationship.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I recently found out about this game, it has lots of content so far!

I got excited and started doing a walkthrough, it’s only when I finished that I saw the game already has someone doing the walkthrough....

All the time i wasted making it *sobs*
*goes crying in a corner alone*

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think she continues the banter because at first it is where she left off with the MC. Later it is because she is fighting how she feels about the MC. It's now a defense mechanism. She. Wants to be his goddess, gets alone but is scared out of her mind, but consciously or unconsciously finds ways to be near or touch the MC.
I think that the banter will subside as she gains confidence in the relationship.
I actually didn't think of that possible theory, but that's actually a pretty solid and profound one and entirely possible, and I know for a fact that that does happen quite a bit in real life, people wanting to maintain a certain control or the illusion of it with a person or in the relationship, nobody wants to be vulnerable, not at first at any rate, and that playful banter seem to be Katie's way, but it's clearly visible that she's more and more letting her guard down as she and MC are becoming more closer and they are becoming more intimate too physically and she's not quick to back down anymore either. But like I said, I do fancy her, she seem like a lot of fun, is feisty but is a sweetheart at the end of the day :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I hope that Katie use a strapon for a little bit pegging fun. Godess Katie is so perfect. i knee at her perfect feet's
Haha, nah, she's definitely not that type of girl, she may come off as dominant, highly competitive and all, but that sort of stuff? Hell no, under that tough exterior she's a sweetheart and innocent :p

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
So, is this update only up to existing point additions? No progression of story at all? If you load your save game from chapter 6, where you dd your end save, it still just ends there?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So, is this update only up to existing point additions? No progression of story at all? If you load your save game from chapter 6, where you dd your end save, it still just ends there?
Current version ends after the date day/night with the Mom.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes