DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
First of all, nicely made characters, secondly interesting history so far I am looking forward to its further development. The downside, unfortunately, is not much action, and it is already an episode 6, unless the creator predicts episodes much more. But this is only my opinion, of course. I will be looking at the further great and hard work that has been put into this project and I am waiting for its further effects. :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:

Reactions: CheekyGimp

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yep. As almost anyone I guess I am waiting for the big paaaaaarty to see what's gonna happen there.

But I am also anxious to know what his late father's will is gonna surprise us with :)

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Damn, I almost overlooked this game, since the screens in the first thread showed characters that were a bit ... too curvy for my taste (yeah, I prefer them slim and tight) and the story also didn't seem particularly intriguing but I'm really glad I still gave it a try.
The characters are really nice - I can't get enough of Katie, and the story and playing style is interesting enough without feeling like it's forced on you. What I truly like is the slow build up of sexual tension between characters, who, even though they are not related, still share a really close, almost familial bond between them. The only "complaint" I have is Zarah - nice body but for some reason her face really puts me off.

In short: if you're looking for a quick-wank-straight-to-fucking game or heavy incest/fetish, then this one probably isn't for you, but if you're looking for an adult game with a slow build up of tension and building relationships, then give this one a try.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
This game...ahh :D
I laughed my ass off so hard... my stomach hurts when the MC and Katie "fighting" :D
While this game is really good, have you tried ? Better prepare yourself. Keep your phone close, so you could call 911 or 112 in case you get cramps and can't breathe any more. XD CGI is nowhere near as great as here, but the language is just so juicy, you'll forget about it.

Reactions: UncleVT

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Hey Cheeky, I am in for $10 for a few.
Hey! to the rest of you freeloaders, to be rockstar on his Patreon is only $10 bucks a month. That's damn cheap compared to other devs. Why not pony up some scratch, Pass the dude a pound, Hand over some dinero, or yank out some yen or yuan. to cheeky. I felt better after I did. Then again I am Italian/Spanish American. The guilt runs deep in my family.

Phenizzle

Apr 20, 2018
I gave this game a shot because I was looking for a game with a lot of content. Pleasantly suprised to find a lot of quality content. Sure these women aren't related to you by blood. But still fucking Hot.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
No I'm not the dev, but as you probably have noticed by now, I just absolutely love stories, that's why I almost exclusively play VNs. And when I really get into a story (if I get into it, then you know it's good), and for being rather observant and imaginative, I can come up with possible turn of events rather easily, twists that are entirely possible :p
But those are no more than theories, so don't be alarmed, lets just wait and see what the dev will cook up for us :)
Well said Eerie. I agree entirely. Don't get me wrong, I like mindless sex grind fests like Man of the House. Mostly because the grind is not soul wreckingly long. But games like this, Melody and Twists of My Life make me invested in the story. Yes the main themes and tropes are rote by now for these games; but it is all about how the author works with the tropes. What new twists can be brought in. More importantly can you make me care about the characters. This one did, I am all in.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well said Eerie. I agree entirely. Don't get me wrong, I like mindless sex grind fests like Man of the House. Mostly because the grind is not soul wreckingly long. But games like this, Melody and Twists of My Life make me invested in the story. Yes the main themes and tropes are rote by now for these games; but it is all about how the author works with the tropes. What new twists can be brought in. More importantly can you make me care about the characters. This one did, I am all in.
Twists of My Life, Dating My Daughter, Melody, Daughter for Dessert, Dreams of Desire, Where the Heart Is, Our Fate, Dual Family, Wicked Choices, Lancaster Boarding House, Acting Lessons, My Sweet Neighbors, Milfy City, Obrenor, Tangled Up, Intimate Relations, His Legacy (and the prequel "Dancer and the Lustruos Stage"), Depraved Awakening and Retrieving the Past, just to name a few, are all some of my favorite VNs out there, there are more to mention but these are the ones that came at the top of my head, I suggest checking them all out, I'll even include My New Roommate, it's a short one really, but the ending (if you played right) is one of the most beautiful ones ever, it really is a beautiful story. Okay I'll add 2 more to the list; The Way, and The Visit, haha, but those are all I can think of right now as I'm very sleepy, so I might be forgetting to mention even more VNs, haha. But check them out and let me know what you think (you may message me privately and we can discuss about them) :)
Love their stories, love the arts, they are all real good in their own right.

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
Twists of My Life, Dating My Daughter, Melody, Daughter for Dessert, Dreams of Desire, Where the Heart Is, Our Fate, Dual Family, Wicked Choices, Lancaster Boarding House, Acting Lessons, My Sweet Neighbors, Milfy City, Obrenor, Tangled Up, Intimate Relations, His Legacy (and the prequel "Dancer and the Lustruos Stage"), Depraved Awakening and Retrieving the Past, just to name a few, are all some of my favorite VNs out there, there are more to mention but these are the ones that came at the top of my head, I suggest checking them all out, I'll even include My New Roommate, it's a short one really, but the ending (if you played right) is one of the most beautiful ones ever, it really is a beautiful story. Okay I'll add 2 more to the list; The Way, and The Visit, haha, but those are all I can think of right now as I'm very sleepy, so I might be forgetting to mention even more VNs, haha. But check them out and let me know what you think (you may message me privately and we can discuss about them) :)
I really like The Visit, the dev is a newcomer but his work is really solid.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
That's funny most of them on currently on my hard drive and played to various stages of completion

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes