Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
I just got around to playing the newest update. So far behind on all my favs and just now catching up. Update was great as usual. I can't wait for the party with Katie. Just can't get enough of her. Katie, Jenna and Katie's friends, all stunning.

I'm sure I'll catch shit for this but Monica doesn't do it for me. I love her story and the way she acts. Her body is freaking fantastic. I just can't fall in love with her face. I know, I know she's a MILF and not young so her face is accurate. I appreciate that, I really do. It's not ugly or even unattractive. Everyone has their own tastes which is why WtHI is fantastic, something for everyone. I know I'm in the minority with my opinion of Monica so please don't hate me too much Monica fans. I love almost everything about her character. I'll never complain since there are plenty of other women to keep me more than satisfied. Thanks for the outstanding work Cheeky! I think it's great you post and interact here and even have a sense of humor (to an extent) about certain things.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just got around to playing the newest update. So far behind on all my favs and just now catching up. Update was great as usual. I can't wait for the party with Katie. Just can't get enough of her. Katie, Jenna and Katie's friends, all stunning.

I'm sure I'll catch shit for this but Monica doesn't do it for me. I love her story and the way she acts. Her body is freaking fantastic. I just can't fall in love with her face. I know, I know she's a MILF and not young so her face is accurate. I appreciate that, I really do. It's not ugly or even unattractive. Everyone has their own tastes which is why WtHI is fantastic, something for everyone. I know I'm in the minority with my opinion of Monica so please don't hate me too much Monica fans. I love almost everything about her character. I'll never complain since there are plenty of other women to keep me more than satisfied. Thanks for the outstanding work Cheeky! I think it's great you post and interact here and even have a sense of humor (to an extent) about certain things.
Don't apologise for having an opinion. I'm trying to create a game where there's a broad range of looks & personalities across all of the characters. Some people will like (or hate) other characters more than others, which is all good, because it means there's a noticeable difference between each of them. Hopefully most people will find some (or at least one) character that they like. And as you said, everyone has their own tastes. Glad you like the game.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just noticed my signature image has disappeared. Anyone have any ideas what would cause this?

cattleman

Apr 14, 2018
Don't apologise for having an opinion. I'm trying to create a game where there's a broad range of looks & personalities across all of the characters. Some people will like (or hate) other characters more than others, which is all good, because it means there's a noticeable difference between each of them. Hopefully most people will find some (or at least one) character that they like. And as you said, everyone has their own tastes. Glad you like the game.
Thank's for this, and I just wanna ask do you plan on keeping Katie's dominant personality since I've noticed a lot of games end up switching the roles but I'm personally hoping its not the case here

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
Great Game! Good dialogue without dragging on. Would like to see more choice dialogue. Looking forward to seeing how the "party" plays out.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Noob question.. just started this and saw the wt has R +1 and L +1 what is R and L? assume L is love

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes