Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
I have no faith in your words, proof is required.

I will accept early access to EP7 as adequate proof, and a ham sammich. I'm hungry and my kitchen is 2 rooms away, i'm in lazy slut mode.
Can't share it BUT...i suppose i can give a super secret sneak peek of EP7...BUT YOU BETTER NOT TELL CHEEKY
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm just glad is has the misleading title of "Jenna".

Reactions: lvcky

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's a really impressive render.
Actually, my comment was mis-leading. I should have said "image", not render. This is the only non-rendered image in the Episode. That's probably why Renetta used it as an un-official (but approved ;)) teaser pic. It's not a Cheeky original, but all other images in Episode 7 are my own work... Once you play the episode you'll see understand the context it's used in....

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Looking forward to try this - Milfs that look like milfs and not 20 something supermodels - I'm an incest fan myself, but as long as I got a surrogate mother to slam, I'm a happy boy

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Once you play the episode you'll see understand the context it's used in....
I'm going to guess it's a sample picture of what Jenna wants to look like, or that someone showing her how she's going to look like after her transformation.

tek

Nov 12, 2016
I have no faith in your words, proof is required.

I will accept early access to EP7 as adequate proof, and a ham sammich. I'm hungry and my kitchen is 2 rooms away, i'm in lazy slut mode.
I second that, need my fix soon :)
also get your slut ass back in the kitchen I'm hungry :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Avaron1974
4.30 star(s) 326 Votes