J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm really pissed...at the moderator of the thread who made this joke. Who doesn't even have the balls to apologize to the game developers for this nonsense. It's one thing to make an April Fool's joke, but this one backfires - unfortunately for the game developers who weren't even involved in this garbage. And they may even lose patrons because of this joke.

The "quality" of this site and some of the (childish?) mods is getting worse and worse.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You're missing the point. I am at peace with the game being pirated. I got over that a few years back. My complaint is that this version isn't even worth pirating (it's a mess) but because we've lost the integrity of our QC team...it will now delay the release. I'll draw you a diagram if it helps!
The next time give each BETA tester a separate link if possible with something embedded which identifies them.

If you ever need a trustworthy tester, I'm willing to help. I program RenPY and have developed my own game in the past. I had someone try and patch my game in the past with cheats, so I programmed my game to auto-detect cheats and then alter it's own code so you could still play it, but it got harder with annoying alterations and fake variables to throw them off etc (this was a compiled program written in C). It was so much fun to read his angry posts to me later on after he discovered what i did. :)

Anyhow, I often fix errors (both spelling and coding) in RenPY games on my own, but sadly, I usually have no way to report them to the devs without paying via Patreon, and I am not very wealthy these days.

Not trying to get a freebe, I have LOTS of games to play I haven't gotten around to yet, but I like to help if I can.

Good game anyhow.

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
Where is the game exe? I cannot find it
View attachment 1735247
I truly hope you are trolling... If you instead chose to take a sc and post this question without reading a single comment on any of the last MANY pages of this thread for the answer first is astounding. Even more than that you cant read the name of the python file and sh source file... or the changelog... and you know... TODAY'S DATE. All pretty big clues.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Ladies and Gentlemen. Its almost over April fools the joke heard around the world crushing the hearts of many loyal Fans. we here have put this villain on blast for too long. giving the "joke" more than 15 minutes of fame and i suggest we get back to the actual game as the bashing of others for support of or distain for the actions of others is not that of Pirates find the individual and have he/she walk the plank with a boot to the arse. we the group of loyal game pirates on this thread should not give any more thought to the F***er

CheekyGimp, Acewinz, Cellstudios: go to work and worry not; your true fans will wait. you are where the heart is

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
all dev have that happen at the beginning of the month, due to some in general not resubbing
This could also be because the Devs decided to tell patrons they would not meet the March planned release so they could drop and still be able to get the game through a file they have set up. So that could also account for some drops.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Instead of trolling you could just answer the question -.-
Instead of asking questions which are blindingly obvious, you could just look yourself.

Yes, yes, just ignore it if you don't want to answer. No, people still have to read these repetitive questions even when not answering. You're wasting yours and everyone else's time with something you could have solved yourself in moments.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
fuck this shit. I really was looking forward to play the new chapter andit being manipulated so easily makes me worry about possible mailware and stuff in the future if people can just upload this stuff.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Get yourself a copy of the .21 update full game.
Drop everything in this update on top.
See if it works.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes