Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Holy shit, I can't believe i fell for this, facepalmed so hard my face has a mark on it, I wonder how did the mods make a .rpy file take so much space, I tried to open it in Notepad++ and it says is too big :LOL:. I should get a badge like the April's Fools day where they put the Complete tag on Dual Family.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
fuck this shit. I really was looking forward to play the new chapter andit being manipulated so easily makes me worry about possible mailware and stuff in the future if people can just upload this stuff.
People seem to forget that this is a pirate site, and not an official download... you should always be woried if it is malware.
If you want an official DL get on Patreon, and download it there.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Silent backpaddle, that's always a good sign that they probably realized that this wasn't such a good idea.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
People seem to forget that this is a pirate site, and not an official download... you should always be woried if it is malware.
If you want an official DL get on Patreon, and download it there.
I trust the admins just enough not to infect my computer with malware. Anything else? Eh, the jury's still out.

Reactions: Padea

Soulbro

Jan 14, 2022
*snip*
Anyhow, I often fix errors (both spelling and coding) in RenPY games on my own, but sadly, I usually have no way to report them to the devs without paying via Patreon, and I am not very wealthy these days.

Not trying to get a freebe, I have LOTS of games to play I haven't gotten around to yet, but I like to help if I can.

Good game anyhow.
I usually join their discord server and send my suggestions via private message to the dev.
No one else needs to know what I am correcting or suggesting, only the dev and their team, and they can decide what they do with that information.

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
fuck this shit. I really was looking forward to play the new chapter andit being manipulated so easily makes me worry about possible mailware and stuff in the future if people can just upload this stuff.
Take a chill pill, dude.

I admit I was taken too, but also admit it was a good joke as well. Though, I feel the pain for those on metered internet.

As to "being manipulated so easily makes me worry about possible mailware and stuff", well that falls entirely on YOU, and me as well. We should have done the math and realized things didn't add-up, a) It was April's 1st. b) New Game File Size is half of previous version
and lastly c) Learn to protect your PC better so you can learn to take a joke.

Soulbro

Jan 14, 2022
Holy shit, I can't believe i fell for this, facepalmed so hard my face has a mark on it, I wonder how did the mods make a .rpy file take so much space, I tried to open it in Notepad++ and it says is too big :LOL:. I should get a badge like the April's Fools day where they put the Complete tag on Dual Family.
Hi
The latest version of notepad++ 64bit opened both of the files.
They were actually rpyc files with their headers deleted, so totally useless.
Wasted my time downloading it while reading the forums... I decided to let it download just to see if there was anything useful in it, but nope.
This has destroyed my trust in F95 downloads now...
From now on, I will sandbox every download (even the mods) and put them all through stringent virus/malware/trojan/ransomware/rootkit testing...
... and of course the other disturbing question, what else has someone messed with the links to and is possibly waiting to surprise us all?

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
At least the game/prank wasn't playable.

All a beta tester would need to do is take a beta copy of the game....remove a few non-game breaking variables, and you could completely fuck over players and make scenes entirely locked out as well as destroy saves/persistent files. Oh the possibilities...... LOL

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
wow, that was a joke ? Saw 22 test, waited for the final version, refreshed the page, saw the [test] was gone and downloaded 3-4 GB just to see it's the same 21.

"Good" joke, morons.
This is too good man:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK::KEK:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You sir are a f*c*ing idiot!
Your answer is violence???
Are you perhaps training to be an actor?
You ever heard of memes? How in hell is posting a meme OF VIOLENCE, actually reacting with violence?
Sorry, but the jury on who of the two of you is an idiot might come to a different conclusion, for reacting like this, to someone posting a meme.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The least the mods could do is add a big sentence about how the dev team wasn't responsible for the oh so funny April Fool's joke in the OP.
So big that everyone who at least looks at the first post sees it.

acewinz Have you guys contacted SAM or any of the other higher ups about this? You'd think some damage control would be the least they can do.

Reactions: qaywsx and Aristos

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I saw the update and was about to dload, but then a voice thundered in my head..."IT'S APRIL FOOLS DAY YOU ASS!"
Hell naw, always listen to the voice in your head..:whistle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AnonW123 and sava75

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The least the mods could do is add a big sentence about how the dev team wasn't responsible for the oh so funny April Fool's joke in the OP.
So big that everyone who at least looks at the first post sees it.

acewinz Have you guys contacted SAM or any of the other higher ups about this? You'd think some damage control would be the least they can do.
I made a few inquiries and we submitted a few tickets but didn't go to an admin, though I have heard good things about Sam. We figured things would be back to normal here at least by today and we made our position pretty clear yesterday. Besides the QC issue we need to resolve, the joke seems to be they annoyed the f95 user base more than us. So just going to move on, got an update to finish after all. I also think our QC team may more readily understand now why we give them testing material piecemeal. :D

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes