D9074

Feb 21, 2021
after seeing what i see on this last episode i might need to make a katie and jenna playthrough because dayummmmmmm.

Reactions: acewinz

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
MC should just go abroad for a year to study or volunteer or whatever, cash in the partial ~500k and then go home to his girls. Decent compromise in my opinion, especially if he also keeps both houses.
If you keep the house then elaine doesn't get her share so your share goes up. Not sure what the condition is for the 3rd person. Guess we'll have to wait to find out.

Reactions: Reficul

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Alright, after getting to the end of this episode, I smell something really fishy here.

After the "revelations" in this episode, I think it might actually not be Elaine who is behind everything, but Bella and Bella is also the third woman, the MC's dad was with. All things considered, banging the younger sister of his partner would be perfectly in line with his character as far as we know it.
Also, considering that the manwhore MC version is even adding a mom to that equation, the apple might not fall that far from the tree in that case. :cool:

I know, others have been suspicious of Bella as well, but to me, it always seemed like her love for the MC was real, probably all TOO real and bordering on an insane fixation.
I think there is a good chance, nothing of what she said about Elaine is true at all. That she is behind all the BS that has happened so far.
The scene in the beach house with her just really set off all the alarmclocks for me.

As far as the rest of the episode went, it was definitely time to do something with Monica again, so that was very welcome. I really liked the Jolene scene, AND the gym scene was almost insane.
Suddenly, it does look as if it might just be possible to get Katie to not only accept Debbie and Lily into a relationship, but if the mean MC and her nasty little sister keep manipulating and basically grooming her like that, it might just work.
I know that Cheeky and Ace like to play around with expectations in that regard, though, so maybe Katie will reach a boiling point and roast the MC's balls over a fire.
Despite being able to hint at something happening with M in this update, I don't think that could ever be in any way on the table, probably not even for that little deviant that Jenna is turning out to be.

I love it, it keeps me on my toes, I still love the interactions, the sex, I finally also managed to not be at all interested in some girls (blonde at party and dumb blonde from the Carny), so there's that at least. Not a complete whore. :)

Anyway, I can't state enough how great that system is of starting at a specific episode and setting the relationships.
I don't know of any other game that has something working so well and to such an extent. The only game I can even think of is DMD, but that's nowhere near as complicated.

WTHI just remains special and in many ways on a completely different level to the standard fare of games here.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
This was pleasant surprise for me.
I have said for a while, I was hoping to see more of Natasha.
Excuse me, I mean "Birthday Girl"

I actually liked that she also spied on you.
One thing I wish these games had was events that happen to you more often.
Like when you get to peep on someone in the shower.
I tend to like when they have someone peep on you and call attention to it, then leave it open for you to think for a while.

One of my saves (first one I played) I like how being a prick backfired.
Although its not really blackmail, if you're happy to do it! lol

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Best game on here and Idk what the top 3 would look like but feel free to give opinions while we wait for next update
Yeah not really. Too much choose this and choose that without any long term benefits. I understand the dev's decision to not make an all out harem but honestly it's disappointing. Also this will and it's stupid conditions. If I were the MC I would use Jenna and her software get MC appointed the head of the trust and take it all and delete all records of dad's will and instructions. I don't see the dev's offering that route but it would make more sense than just giving up. Remember earlier when the MC talked about how he learned a lot from his Dad in dealing with people? Well why not out narcissist the narcissist rewrite the will to where MC get's everything? Would be nice to see a true harem not just a little here and there and an ending where MC get's to screw Dad over completely. Doubt it will go that way but it would be cool.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Alright, after getting to the end of this episode, I smell something really fishy here.

After the "revelations" in this episode, I think it might actually not be Elaine who is behind everything, but Bella and Bella is also the third woman, the MC's dad was with. All things considered, banging the younger sister of his partner would be perfectly in line with his character as far as we know it.
Also, considering that the manwhore MC version is even adding a mom to that equation, the apple might not fall that far from the tree in that case. :cool:

I know, others have been suspicious of Bella as well, but to me, it always seemed like her love for the MC was real, probably all TOO real and bordering on an insane fixation.
I think there is a good chance, nothing of what she said about Elaine is true at all. That she is behind all the BS that has happened so far.
The scene in the beach house with her just really set off all the alarmclocks for me.

As far as the rest of the episode went, it was definitely time to do something with Monica again, so that was very welcome. I really liked the Jolene scene, AND the gym scene was almost insane.
Suddenly, it does look as if it might just be possible to get Katie to not only accept Debbie and Lily into a relationship, but if the mean MC and her nasty little sister keep manipulating and basically grooming her like that, it might just work.
I know that Cheeky and Ace like to play around with expectations in that regard, though, so maybe Katie will reach a boiling point and roast the MC's balls over a fire.
Despite being able to hint at something happening with M in this update, I don't think that could ever be in any way on the table, probably not even for that little deviant that Jenna is turning out to be.

I love it, it keeps me on my toes, I still love the interactions, the sex, I finally also managed to not be at all interested in some girls (blonde at party and dumb blonde from the Carny), so there's that at least. Not a complete whore. :)

Anyway, I can't state enough how great that system is of starting at a specific episode and setting the relationships.
I don't know of any other game that has something working so well and to such an extent. The only game I can even think of is DMD, but that's nowhere near as complicated.

WTHI just remains special and in many ways on a completely different level to the standard fare of games here.
It is appreciated to use the spoiler function at this time. Many of us have not yet played the update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If I were the MC I would use Jenna and her software get MC appointed the head of the trust and take it all and delete all records of dad's will and instructions. I don't see the dev's offering that route but it would make more sense than just giving up.
That wouldn't work on account of it being illegal as fuck and all money would be seized if anything was altered.

They do have paper trails for those.

That would, quite possibly, be the dumbest thing to put in a story ever.

"And then they all committed federal crimes to live happily ever after because absolutely no one, especially the other 2 women involved would report it".....

Don't ever write a story.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I ran through the various options of romances on this because I am a completionist pervert.

Anyway, a couple things stuck out to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The good in this episode? Pretty much every possible sex scene was pretty cool. I have to say that Monica's was probably my favorite although Zarah's was pretty fun. Lilly's was definitely up there as well. I am also glad to see some closure coming to the story line, as too much of a good thing can start getting old.

By the end, I think I'm leaning more Team Jenna as my favorite all in all. This could change with a triumphant return of Teresa, Wanda, or the fortune teller next episode. Come on. I can't be the only one who wants to see the MC bone the fortune teller, can I?

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes