michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So yeah since harem is not a thing in this game exept for maybe a bonus stage ending

Will we need to make a solo save for each girl

Or is there a way to know wich girls u can go for in one save witout having problems at the end

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So yeah since harem is not a thing in this game exept for maybe a bonus stage ending

Will we need to make a solo save for each girl

Or is there a way to know wich girls u can go for in one save witout having problems at the end
No, you don't need a solo save for each girl. More often than not even if a girl is not one who wants to share the mc, you can break up with her or others at many points during the game, although the times you can do it without possible collateral damage are drying up.

As for which girls will work in a sharing capacity... that requires giving it a try and seeing who seems open to it. We don't exactly hide it, but don't wanna give away everything either. :)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
No, you don't need a solo save for each girl. More often than not even if a girl is not one who wants to share the mc, you can break up with her or others at many points during the game, although the times you can do it without possible collateral damage are drying up.

As for which girls will work in a sharing capacity... that requires giving it a try and seeing who seems open to it. We don't exactly hide it, but don't wanna give away everything either. :)
Thanks for that explanatation

Gues we wont have to need a ton of solo saves for each girl since the cast is pretty big and the game is pretty long so having a solo save for each one would have been quite the job

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for that explanatation

Gues we wont have to need a ton of solo saves for each girl since the cast is pretty big and the game is pretty long so having a solo save for each one would have been quite the job
Yup, that is why especially early on we allowed for a lot of "creative" girl management, aka manwhoring without too much problem. Get to see most of the content, figure out who you like, etc. But their is a lot of variation in what can happen in certain scenes depending on the relationships involved and choices of the MC. I would put our replayability as an AVN up against anyone. The cherry on top is the quickstart option to set your relationships and start at any EP. It is more of a hammer than a scalpel, but it does a lot better job than we anticipated when it was in its infancy.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
As of the end of chaper 21, did I miss something so it is possible to get a threesome with Jenna and Katie or did I do it right and it's just not possible (yet)? I don't know why but I think I saw some pic somewhere suggesting this...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
If we had another patreon for everyone who said that, we'd probably have to do it. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty sure enough of your patrons would be supportive of that, at least as a bonus.
I know I would, and I'm a patron.

Great episode. Really beginning to be a nervous wreck from all these close shavings of everything blowing up in my face though.
And now Natasha that rhymes-with-witch as well.
I was wondering if we didn't do anything with her in the coffee shop, would she still find a way to do what she did?

Lily was super sweet. She's always sexy and always cute, but this chapter really rocketed her up a lot of places on my fave list.

Last edited:
May 27, 2017
just curious if uploaders are paid NOT to include other download sites (mediafire, pixeldrain, workupload, dropmefiles & etc). seems the only constant (default) download sites are always anonymous, mega, mixdrop and racity
I have fiber internet connection, if i'm to use anonymous, mixdrop or racity this is the download rate i get
yet if i use mega, my download rate is 20+MB/sec, but they have a daily download cap/day... kinda makes you wonder :unsure:
Nothing is free in this world. Uploaders pay out of their own pockets to upload smut for us; good file hosting is never free, that's why many "free file hosting sites" have drawbacks like ads/low speeds/data caps. Data storage has a cost, it isn't stored in thin air, it's stored in physical servers all over the world, which require overheads, maintenance and human resources to operate.

The reason we see the same file hosting sites used all over F95 is, because it is what's most convenient for the uploaders to use. If you think you can do a better job of providing free smut to ungrateful people, you're welcome to try.

Use a VPN to bypass MEGA's daily limit, use a Download Manager for better speeds. Or, you could support the VN author/buy a file hosting membership to get the best speeds, if getting free stuff with some drawbacks really bothers you that much.

Reactions: Badgerlad

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I have a feeling Jenna and Katie wont be a duo deal we probally have to make a solo path save for them two

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy! ITS BACK!

What? No Harem!
I just through up in my mouth a little bit!
Oh shit! I just pissed myself too.

OK, OK. Settle down... Jenna and Jolina only since they're willing to share. Hate to break all the other's hearts, but I gotta keep my inheritance!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As of the end of chaper 21, did I miss something so it is possible to get a threesome with Jenna and Katie or did I do it right and it's just not possible (yet)? I don't know why but I think I saw some pic somewhere suggesting this...
No, not with those 2 it isn't.

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes